Trump wants blacks to gamble on his "what the hell do you have to lose"

What a moronic way for Trump to solicit support from blacks.....

Blacks MUST always remember not to trust this orange moron who actually FUNDED the birther movement insinuating that a half-black man could NOT legitimately be sitting in the oval office.

...and blacks MUST always remember that Trump called for the reinstatement of the death penalty in New York following a horrific rape case in which five black teenagers were wrongly convicted.

So, my fellow citizen who are black......would you "gamble" that Trump is your would-be "savior"???
What
Blacks had better employment under the previous President. What says you of 8+ years of disturbing levels of black unemployment? You will blame the previous President but what specific steps and/or milestones has the current President done?
What will trump do?

Obama stopped 7,000,000 jobs a month from leaving the country. They were leaving at the end of the bush era.

Great analogy. The bathtub was almost full but bush pulled the plug. Obama put the plug back and slowly the water is rising but for 8 years Republicans keep pouring water out of the tub and saying, " see, things aren't what they used to be

Praise Obama, Bash Bush to gloss over the high unemployment rate among Blacks under Obama.
And ignore that 8 years ago you Republicans were telling uneducated blue collar workers that if they lost their jobs they should go back to school or start their own company.

What we know is that you caused them to lose their jobs and it's because you believed they were overpaid. Now you pretend you want to help them? Fucking liars.

Always the victim, huh?
That's the best come back you got? You republicans are lame. So obvious what you are trying to do.

When the victim status claim is made so often, don't be shocked when people say that's what you claim to be.

too many Americans are too dependent on Government. God forbid a serious wide scale catastrophe happens in this country. Most cannot sustain themselves.

Most Americans are completely dependent on Government to bail em out.

Such typical bullshit......All that you 'self-sufficient" right wingers have really done to feel independent, is arm yourselves with weapons and, as Obama rightfully cited, clutch your Bibles while living your lives without the morals preached in those Bibles.

Here's a tidbit that should make you stop and "think" if you were really capable of doing that objectively.....Blacks make up less than 12% of the U.S. population, yet, blacks make up almost 23% of our armed forces

Not only talkin about African Americans. However, they are the most dependent on Government for survival. That's just fact. But i'm talkin more about most Americans. They can no longer take care of themselves in difficult times.

But they better wise up and then toughen up. Cause shit will hit the fan. I would advise them not to count on Government solely to save them and their families. They better be prepared to save themselves.

Blacks MUST always remember not to trust this orange moron who actually FUNDED the birther movement insinuating that a half-black man could NOT legitimately be sitting in the oval office.

...and blacks MUST always remember that Trump called for the reinstatement of the death penalty in New York following a horrific rape case in which five black teenagers were wrongly convicted.

So, my fellow citizen who are black......would you "gamble" that Trump is your would-be "savior"???

Democrats haven't helped blacks, look at Detroit, Baltimore and Chicago, just three cities, we all could name dozens more.

What is to lose? Hillary is strictly for the 1%, she is going to offer crumbs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I guess you missed the post about Atlanta .. and how about you explaining exactly what republicans have done to help urban cities .. particularly affected by loss of the auto industry and Reagan's abandonment of American cities.

How about you tell me what republicans have done, not what democrats haven't done .. particularly in light of the fact that republicans didn't do shit for Black people even when the majority of us was voting for them.

The Republican Party is the original and true Civil Rights Party. Just do some basic research and you'll find out what Republicans have done for African Americans.

The Democrats were still running around in their sheets lynching black folks when Republicans were fighting for African American Civil Rights. Democrats are just failed Johnny-Come-Latelys.

I'm more familiar with that ancient history than you are. That has absolutely nothing to do with what the Republican Party has become .. has nothing to do with what republicans have or have not done for black people today .. did or did not do for black people when we were voting for them.

Civil rights for African-Americans did not come until we started voting for democrats.

Your turn ..

The Republican Party is the original and true Civil Rights Party. Just do some basic research and you'll find out what Republicans have done for African Americans.

The Democrats were still running around in their sheets lynching black folks when Republicans were fighting for African American Civil Rights. Democrats are just failed Johnny-Come-Latelys.

typical and inane bullshit.........Indeed there were a lot of pissed off racists in the southern states who HATED Lincoln a republican for freeing the slaves......So these same racists had no other way to go but join the democrats.

Again, I ask name ONE policy in the last half decade enacted solely by republicans to help the economic status of blacks...

Like i said, just do some basic research and you'll find out what the Republican Party has done for African Americans. Once you lay off the Democrat Propaganda shite, you'll see some truth and reality. The Democrats really are failed 'Johnny-Come-Latelys' on this one.

Democrats haven't helped blacks, look at Detroit, Baltimore and Chicago, just three cities, we all could name dozens more.

What is to lose? Hillary is strictly for the 1%, she is going to offer crumbs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I guess you missed the post about Atlanta .. and how about you explaining exactly what republicans have done to help urban cities .. particularly affected by loss of the auto industry and Reagan's abandonment of American cities.

How about you tell me what republicans have done, not what democrats haven't done .. particularly in light of the fact that republicans didn't do shit for Black people even when the majority of us was voting for them.

I'm more familiar with that ancient history than you are. That has absolutely nothing to do with what the Republican Party has become .. has nothing to do with what republicans have or have not done for black people today .. did or did not do for black people when we were voting for them.

Civil rights for African-Americans did not come until we started voting for democrats.

Your turn ..

African Civil Rights began with the Republican Party. Democrats were still brutally slaughtering you when Republicans were fighting for you. And the history isn't as 'ancient' as you've been led to believe.

Many more Democrats actually voted against the 'Civil Rights Act.' So the history is pretty recent. The Democrats really are failed 'Johnny-Come-Latelys' on this. They've done nothing for African Americans. But they own the Propaganda at this point. So, most Americans have a very distorted view on this issue.

And not to rain on the Democrat Race-Baiter Parade, but i'll ask them to please provide the long list of wonderful things their Party has done for African Americans. I'm willing to listen.

And not to rain on the Democrat Race-Baiter Parade, but i'll ask them to please provide the long list of wonderful things their Party has done for African Americans. I'm willing to listen.

Hey, moron....some of us have asked for ONE.....just fucking ONE policy that was strictly enacted by republicans during the last 50 years that strictly was directed at helping blacks.....

THERE AREN'T ANY because your party would go ape shit if a republican considered to directly help blacks....

In all fairness, if they voted Republican and got lifted off the bottom rung of the economic and educational ladder, they would lose their "victim" excuse and be expected to actually contribute something to society.

try as you will, your RACISM somehow always comes through loud and clear...Be "proud" of who is in your ilk, right wingers.

I'm not the reason over 70% of Black children are born to unwed mothers. I'm not the reason 58% of young Black males are unemployed. I'm not the reason Blacks commit more murders than any other ethnic group. I'm not the reason more Blacks are incarcerated within our penal system than are any other ethnic group. I'm not the reason Black kids drop out of school.

In all fairness, if they voted Republican and got lifted off the bottom rung of the economic and educational ladder, they would lose their "victim" excuse and be expected to actually contribute something to society.

try as you will, your RACISM somehow always comes through loud and clear...Be "proud" of who is in your ilk, right wingers.

It's not racism because you don't like the two options presented.

Oh, yes it is RACISM in all its putrid symbolism........The moron who wrote the post is basically stating that blacks do not want to lose their "victim" status........If your other half of your brain was functioning, what exactly would you call THAT ???

So? It's not my fault Blacks have remained at the lowest rung of the economic and educational ladder.

Hey, moron....some of us have asked for ONE.....just fucking ONE policy that was strictly enacted by republicans during the last 50 years that strictly was directed at helping blacks.....

THERE AREN'T ANY because your party would go ape shit if a republican considered to directly help blacks....

African American Civil Rights began with the Republican Party. That's fact. And we know more Democrats voted against the Civil Rights Act, than did Republicans. So i'll ask again, please present the long list of wonderful things your Party has done for African Americans. I'm pretty open-minded. I'll listen.

Oh, yes it is RACISM in all its putrid symbolism........The moron who wrote the post is basically stating that blacks do not want to lose their "victim" status........If your other half of your brain was functioning, what exactly would you call THAT ???

So? It's not my fault Blacks have remained at the lowest rung of the economic and educational ladder.

The sad part is blacks on such a high percentage choose to stay with an ideology that has proven to have done nothing. Funny thing is many say Democrats TRIED. Typical mindset of as long as the effort is there, results don't matter. Wonder how many of them would pay a roofer to put new shingles on their house if the roof still leaked after it was finished applying the "he tried" mindset.

The sad part is blacks on such a high percentage choose to stay with an ideology that has proven to have done nothing. Funny thing is many say Democrats TRIED. Typical mindset of as long as the effort is there, results don't matter. Wonder how many of them would pay a roofer to put new shingles on their house if the roof still leaked after it was finished applying the "he tried" mindset.

Like I said, all they have going for them is their "Woe is me" victim card.

You can start reading here: Trump wants blacks to gamble on his "what the hell do you have to lose"

Additionally:
  • Economic Well-being of Blacks by Party of President (Average Annual Change)
    • Income
      • Under Democrats --> +895
        Under Republican --> +$142
    • Poverty Rate
      • Under Democrats --> -2.41
        Under Republican --> +.150
    • Unemployment Rate
      • Under Democrats --> -3.59
        Under Republican --> +.391
    • If that's not enough, check page 108 (I'm unwilling to type out that much info and I can't copy/past the image)
  • Jumpstart Our Business Startups (JOBS) Act -- emancipation of capital for minority and women-owned businesses, who traditionally have struggled with gaining access to capital through traditional means. More minorities and lower net worth individuals were able to get in on investments that can drive more wealth generation to their communities.
  • Expanded Funding For HBCUs
  • Signed The Crack Cocaine Bill (Fair Sentencing Act)
  • Awarded $1.2 Billion To Black Farmers
  • Created The Civil Rights Division Of The Justice Department -- DOJ has also reached three multi-million dollar settlements, including the largest rental discrimination and fair lending settlements in its history
  • Expand Access to Federal Contracting for Minority-Owned Businesses: More than 20 Cabinet and Senate-confirmed Obama Administration officials have participated in 19 small business matchmaking events around the country, which has helped more than 10,000 small, minority- and women-owned businesses by promoting access to capital and access to Federal government contracting opportunities.
  • Transform Distressed Areas through Choice Neighborhoods Program: In 2011, the Choice Neighborhoods program provided $126 million to 22 communities to plan and implement the transformation of high-poverty areas where distressed HUD-assisted housing is located into sustainable, mixed-income neighborhoods by linking housing improvements with services, schools, transportation, and access to jobs. The Administration also expanded the Neighborhood Stabilization Program through the Recovery Act: to date the program has provided $7 billion in funding to communities to manage the vacant and foreclosed residential properties that are creating blight and bringing down local home values
  • Improve Educational Outcomes through Promise Neighborhoods: Seeking to build on the success of the Harlem Children's Zone, the Promise Neighborhoods program supports communities as they develop cradle-to-career services to improve educational outcomes for students in distressed, high-poverty neighborhoods. In 2010 and 2011, the program awarded $40 million in grants to support 37 communities in developing or implementing plans for a range of services with a high-quality education at the center.
  • Bill Clinton -- Lowest level of black unemployment ever: 7.2%
  • FDR -- Created the Fair Employment Practice Committee (FEPC)
  • JFK -- Integrated University of Mississippi
  • HST -- issued executive orders that ordered the integration of the armed forces
  • HST -- banned discrimination in the civil service
  • LBJ -- Enacted Medicare and Medicaid
  • LBJ -- Civil Rights Act 1964
  • LBJ -- Voting Rights Act 1965

The sad part is so many that should know better enable it to happen. What's worse is those that buy into the victim card believe forcing someone else to offset the costs of it means they have compassion as if they did it with their own money.

You can start reading here: Trump wants blacks to gamble on his "what the hell do you have to lose"

Additionally:
    • Income
    • Poverty Rate
    • Unemployment Rate
    • If that's not enough, check page 108 (I'm unwilling to type out that much info and I can't copy/past the image)
  • Jumpstart Our Business Startups (JOBS) Act -- emancipation of capital for minority and women-owned businesses, who traditionally have struggled with gaining access to capital through traditional means. More minorities and lower net worth individuals were able to get in on investments that can drive more wealth generation to their communities.
  • Created The Civil Rights Division Of The Justice Department -- DOJ has also reached three multi-million dollar settlements, including the largest rental discrimination and fair lending settlements in its history
  • Expand Access to Federal Contracting for Minority-Owned Businesses: More than 20 Cabinet and Senate-confirmed Obama Administration officials have participated in 19 small business matchmaking events around the country, which has helped more than 10,000 small, minority- and women-owned businesses by promoting access to capital and access to Federal government contracting opportunities.
  • Transform Distressed Areas through Choice Neighborhoods Program: In 2011, the Choice Neighborhoods program provided $126 million to 22 communities to plan and implement the transformation of high-poverty areas where distressed HUD-assisted housing is located into sustainable, mixed-income neighborhoods by linking housing improvements with services, schools, transportation, and access to jobs. The Administration also expanded the Neighborhood Stabilization Program through the Recovery Act: to date the program has provided $7 billion in funding to communities to manage the vacant and foreclosed residential properties that are creating blight and bringing down local home values
  • Improve Educational Outcomes through Promise Neighborhoods: Seeking to build on the success of the Harlem Children's Zone, the Promise Neighborhoods program supports communities as they develop cradle-to-career services to improve educational outcomes for students in distressed, high-poverty neighborhoods. In 2010 and 2011, the program awarded $40 million in grants to support 37 communities in developing or implementing plans for a range of services with a high-quality education at the center.
  • HST -- issued executive orders that ordered the integration of the armed forces

All adding up to nothing. And Republicans either enacted or supported many of those policies too. Also, more Democrats voted against the Civil Rights Act than did Republicans. So it's a list, but it only represents failure. That's been proven.

i find this hysterical. Seems you're concerned. Are you saying he isn't allowed to try and get their votes? I mean, what is your point?

The sad part is so many that should know better enable it to happen. What's worse is those that buy into the victim card believe forcing someone else to offset the costs of it means they have compassion as if they did it with their own money.

The overwhelming allure of Freebies. It's a pretty big obstacle for this country. Especially with one major Political Party promising more & more of them. We've now become an Entitlement Nation. Just look at our Colleges for proof of that. Buncha 'Safe Spacer' Entitlement morons.

No matter what, ya gotta give Trump credit. He isn't shamefully pandering by promising more Freebies. He's talkin straight with African Americans. The Democrats have failed them miserably. African Americans are much worse off. They don't have anything to lose by supporting an alternative. Trump is Spot On.

Additionally:
    • Income
    • Poverty Rate
    • Unemployment Rate

All adding up to nothing. And Republicans either enacted or supported many of those policies too. Also, more Democrats voted against the Civil Rights Act than did Republicans. So it's a list, but it only represents failure. That's been proven.

Red:
By whom? When? What did they have to say? What was their methodology that led to their conclusion(s)? Show me the peer reviewed research that proves it. Links please.

Forum List

Back