Trump wants Bannon as chief of staff,Ryan and McConnell want Priebus

Absolutely.

If Trumpenfurher is going to be serious about being a change agent, he's going to have to guard against making choices for department heads that Jeb! would have made.

Priebus would be an excellent choice. To be effective, Trump must get legislation passed. To govern, people and structures must be in place. Who better to finesse the agenda than the one who held the party's coffers?

Priebus would be an excellent choice. To be effective, Trump must get legislation passed. To govern, people and structures must be in place. Who better to finesse the agenda than the one who held the party's coffers?

Lol, yup. Drain the hell outta that swamp. Never thunk I'd see a trumpkin being a cheerleader for the establishment.

For the establishment of course. For the people hell no. Bannon got Trump to where he is NOT Priebus. The RNC and Ryan BARELY if at all backed Trump the entire time. Bannon needs to be the man NOT a man like Priebus that's more loyal to Ryan and McConnell.

Probably Trump will pick his son-in-law as chief of staff......
Good ol' Donald has to keep up with what is happening with his investments, after all....LOL

Lol, yup. Drain the hell outta that swamp. Never thunk I'd see a trumpkin being a cheerleader for the establishment.

You haven't. You're just too stupid to comprehend what I wrote.

For the establishment of course. For the people hell no. Bannon got Trump to where he is NOT Priebus. The RNC and Ryan BARELY if at all backed Trump the entire time. Bannon needs to be the man NOT a man like Priebus that's more loyal to Ryan and McConnell.

It will be prebus. Truman is already courting the establishment, I mean damn, two out of his three most vocal supporters want an assault weapon ban, all support amnesty as well as nafta. ya, really drainin' the swamp.

NOW is there any concern over the CEO of a media org Chief of Staff? Or inside the white house at all?

No?

It will be prebus. Truman is already courting the establishment, I mean damn, two out of his three most vocal supporters want an assault weapon ban, all support amnesty as well as nafta. ya, really drainin' the swamp.
You are so full of shit. But that's too be expected from you people.

Really ? You do know it's no secret that Hucakboo, Crispy Cream and Giuliani all support and during their terms as govrener endorsed sanctuary cities. Dickinson Perry not only did the same in texas, but he pushed and signed the Texas dream act giving instate tuition to illegals but not citizens. And the wop and fatty also support an assault weapons ban as well as gun control. Only thing more sweet then Hillary getting smacked down will be the day you trumping realize that yall got all lathered up over the same old shit in a different package.

Really ? You do know it's no secret that Hucakboo, Crispy Cream and Giuliani all support and during their terms as govrener endorsed sanctuary cities. Dickinson Perry not only did the same in texas, but he pushed and signed the Texas dream act giving instate tuition to illegals but not citizens. And the wop and fatty also support an assault weapons ban as well as gun control. Only thing more sweet then Hillary getting smacked down will be the day you trumping realize that yall got all lathered up over the same old shit in a different package.

Then why are you so upset that Trump won if it's just gonna be Obama III?

Then why are you so upset that Trump won if it's just gonna be Obama III?

I'm not upset. I am in no way shape or for a democrat. I am one of those who did not vote for Trump, but I did vote NOT Hillary. That being the case, I like many others will not believe a politician just because he said he will build a wall and deport illegals, which is a position he is back away from I his actions and deeds every day. It will be Obama 3, Just Trumps way with Trumps guys being the only real diffrence.

It's just beginning, etchasketch time.

Forum List

Back