Trump wants a Soviet Style MILITARY Parade through the streets of Washington DC

These Veterans Say Trump's Military Parade Would Be A Big Waste Of Time | HuffPost

WASHINGTON — For the soldiers, sailors, airmen and Marines who would be tasked with making it happen, a military parade like the one President Donald Trump reportedly envisions would be a colossal pain in the rear guard.

Trump has long fantasized about being in the center of a celebration involving thousands of soldiers marching in formation alongside tanks and missile launchers. And in January, after watching 6,000 soldiers march through Paris last summer to commemorate a turning point in the French Revolution, he told military brass to start planning a parade “like the one in France,” The Washington Post reported Tuesday.

Unlike France, the U.S. is ill-prepared to host a massive display of military might — in large part because it doesn’t do so very often. With the exception of small local celebrations, the last military parade in this country was at the end of the Persian Gulf War nearly 30 years ago. The one before that was to celebrate the end of World War II.

The military people are distancing themselves from the PINO.

Hey Bush92, the reason we had those parades was because we actually had something to celebrate. What is the occasion? Why should the military have a parade? Just because the Cheeto in Chief wants one?

Senator Charles Schumer...democrat New York...wanted a military parade in 2014....were you this upset then?

You think military parades with tanks and missiles is better than a gay parade with people celebrating equality?

Yes. A parade of our military is far better than a half naked fella with colored feathers covering his dick as he sashays down the street in a rainbow colored tophat.

So, killing is better than sex?

Wow.

What a third grade level attempt. You're serious with that stupid shit?

A military parade isn't a show of or representing killing. A great many people in this country have pride and respect for those that fight for us. You'd do well to remember that. Maybe you wouldn't come off as such a simpering hater.
Those assholes in those sickening parades those here are referencing are in no way representative of the everyday, average gay. They don't go about making a mockery of themselves with foolishness and disgusting behavior like sticking dicks in mufflers and anything else that doesn't run away. All on national TV. They are pigs.
You're getting way off track with this gay thing. This is about Mr. Trump wanting to compete with North Korea for the biggest show of military toys. If he could do it while the Olympics was going, he would. Probably can't pull one off that fast, though.

I've watched plenty of parades with the National Guard units and the Veterans of Foreign Wars marching and that's fine and lovely. I do NOT want to see tanks and what-all creeping down our streets. That's showing off our killing potential. We like to do our killing without a lot of advertising.
That's how I feel about it.
Trump got the idea from the Bastille Day parade. Think that won’t include tanks from mr. excess?
Wait a second. Bastille?

Wasn't that when they used to cut off the heads of rich people?

The last thing they heard after "let them eat cake" was "off with their heads"?

Dang.. Another Great Douche Parade, will look like this.

DVcFVP_WkAAjWXC.jpg

Guess what?

Hillary wasn't at that parade was she:abgg2q.jpg:
Not many were.

At least illegals and Muslims are not advocating killing or eliminating people.
The Hell they are not.

Really? please tell me more.
Islam advocates violence and terror. MS13 the same thing. And they are killing people, what else do you need to know, besides that.

Number of Islam advocating terrorism is minor numbers if you take the whole population of Islam’s.
MS 13 are gangs advocating drugs against gangs.

But KKK and Neo NAZIs wants to eliminate ALL I mean ALL minorities & only wants white people. Just like what they did to Jews in WW2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1. Minor numbers my ass, the support network is firmly established, and grows daily.
2. Who is acting on what you say? Where was the last slaughter on non whites by the KKK or Neo Nazis anywhere?

1. Please provide numbers.
2. Don’t tell me you don’t know the main goal of KKK and NeoNazis that are parading inside US and Europe.

Hey Bush92, the reason we had those parades was because we actually had something to celebrate. What is the occasion? Why should the military have a parade? Just because the Cheeto in Chief wants one?

Senator Charles Schumer...democrat New York...wanted a military parade in 2014....were you this upset then?

This was already answered way at the middle or the first 5 pages of this thread. Go back.

Will the parade feature a huge statue of a topless Putin riding a horse, with Trump kissing his feet?

DVcFVP_WkAAjWXC.jpg

Guess what?

Not many were.

The parade that counts is called the Trump Train…

Many more are getting onboard every day……

2018 as 2016 will buck the norm…

It’s got to suck to be a liberal….
With guilty pleas and people under house arrest you`re still spiking the ball and creating your own reality? Your train is heading off a cliff.

DVcFVP_WkAAjWXC.jpg

Guess what?

Not many were.

The parade that counts is called the Trump Train…

Many more are getting onboard every day……

2018 as 2016 will buck the norm…

It’s got to suck to be a liberal….
With guilty pleas and people under house arrest you`re still spiking the ball and creating your own reality? Your train is heading off a cliff.

Guilty pleas that have nothing to do with collusion….

The Trump Train is picking up speed every day….

You couldn’t stop it before it left the station….

And you won’t be able to keep it from its destination.

The Trump Train is running over the left…

Nothing but dead meat left on the tracks.

Trump is one Kick Ass Engineer that has Spanked the left silly….

Choo Choo baby………………

The Hell they are not.

Islam advocates violence and terror. MS13 the same thing. And they are killing people, what else do you need to know, besides that.

Number of Islam advocating terrorism is minor numbers if you take the whole population of Islam’s.

But KKK and Neo NAZIs wants to eliminate ALL I mean ALL minorities & only wants white people. Just like what they did to Jews in WW2.

1. Minor numbers my ass, the support network is firmly established, and grows daily.
2. Who is acting on what you say? Where was the last slaughter on non whites by the KKK or Neo Nazis anywhere?

2. Don’t tell me you don’t know the main goal of KKK and NeoNazis that are parading inside US and Europe.
The Hell they are not.

It really doesn't matter what their "goals" are. They will never achieve them to begin with. The kkks peak in membership came in the second phase of their existence with 2 or 3 million members. Then their numbers began to decline until there were less than 10,000 members countrywide and that's where it stands today. They are a pathetic, powerless shadow of what they once were.

Schumer wanted to have a military parade in 2014, because that is when we THOUGHT that the troops were coming home from Afghanistan. Sadly, it didn't work out.

Forum List

Back