Trump wants a Soviet Style MILITARY Parade through the streets of Washington DC

Obama never dodged the Vietnam War draft.

CWMGf2sUwAIVj2L.jpg

Which branch was ISIS Barry in?

Trump never dodged the draft either, Comrade.

That you are a liar doesn't alter reality.

As you know - military service is voluntary except during mandatory draft (conscription). Obama wasn't born until August 4, 1961 and is now 56. Trump was born on June 14, 1946 and is now 71. Trump was a draft dodger.

DVc0CuTXUAA5QXA.jpg

What branch of service was ISIS Barry in again, you fucking hypocrite?

Same branch Trump was in - but "ISIS Barry" didn't whine about a ficticious bone spur or get 5 deferments. In other words, "ISIS Barry" wasn't a draft dodger.

Bill Clinton was.

The Communist claim that Trump dodged the draft is yet another lie by these gutter scum.

The troops HATE parades. All the practicing, standing in the cold or hot sun every day for weeks carrying their unloaded rifles ...it isn't fun.
Show’s how many Republicans have been in the military.
Republicans think treating soldiers like dogs and making them do tricks is honoring them.

How about job training for veterans and healthcare for their families?

Too novel?

We veterans know who really supports us and America.....and we know it’s not you and your ilk.

Obama never dodged the Vietnam War draft.

CWMGf2sUwAIVj2L.jpg

As you know - military service is voluntary except during mandatory draft (conscription). Obama wasn't born until August 4, 1961 and is now 56. Trump was born on June 14, 1946 and is now 71. Trump was a draft dodger.

DVc0CuTXUAA5QXA.jpg

Same branch Trump was in - but "ISIS Barry" didn't whine about a ficticious bone spur or get 5 deferments. In other words, "ISIS Barry" wasn't a draft dodger.

Bill Clinton was.

Oh, a Clinton deflection. Maybe you should start a thread about it.

DVc0CuTXUAA5QXA.jpg

Bill Clinton was.

Left deflections are perfectly fine for you but a right deflection seems to get you irritated. Funny how you nut jobs think.

It sucks to be in a parade. Long sleeves, polyester or wool uniforms, hauling a rifle around, marching in shoes not meant for walking in.

It's another good idea that was not thought through.

I'm sure it would be cool for the people watching and the color guards love to show off.
It would br perfect for a terrorist attack...most of the troops in parades don't have ammo.
not really, since the level of security will still be as high as for a normal parade.

Plus people would really want every terrorist dead if they even tried.
How do you protect throngs of bystanders?
have you ever been to a parade in a city?

cops are everywhere
Yep and if some terrorist decides to detonate the bomb in his/her backpack any cops nearby will die with the people around them.

The troops HATE parades. All the practicing, standing in the cold or hot sun every day for weeks carrying their unloaded rifles ...it isn't fun.
Show’s how many Republicans have been in the military.
Republicans think treating soldiers like dogs and making them do tricks is honoring them.

How about job training for veterans and healthcare for their families?

Too novel?

We veterans know who really supports us and America.....and we know it’s not you and your ilk.
Not all vets look like you.

You think military parades with tanks and missiles is better than a gay parade with people celebrating equality?
Ya

new-york-city-gay-pride-parade-2013.jpg

These people are just exposing their sexuality. They are not hurting anyone.
But these people bothers me.

Some people are offended. Do they have to be illegal or Muslims before they get the respect they deserve too?

At least illegals and Muslims are not advocating killing or eliminating people.

These Veterans Say Trump's Military Parade Would Be A Big Waste Of Time | HuffPost

WASHINGTON — For the soldiers, sailors, airmen and Marines who would be tasked with making it happen, a military parade like the one President Donald Trump reportedly envisions would be a colossal pain in the rear guard.

Trump has long fantasized about being in the center of a celebration involving thousands of soldiers marching in formation alongside tanks and missile launchers. And in January, after watching 6,000 soldiers march through Paris last summer to commemorate a turning point in the French Revolution, he told military brass to start planning a parade “like the one in France,” The Washington Post reported Tuesday.

Unlike France, the U.S. is ill-prepared to host a massive display of military might — in large part because it doesn’t do so very often. With the exception of small local celebrations, the last military parade in this country was at the end of the Persian Gulf War nearly 30 years ago. The one before that was to celebrate the end of World War II.

The military people are distancing themselves from the PINO.

We don't need a parade, but tell me Joto, did you ever serve? I don't mean serve like in a back alley for money but in the Military?

Meh, the boys like parades, they like showing off their toys and getting some well deserved respect/attention for what they do. I'm cool with it.

Really? Who told you that? Not a single one that I know both veterans and active military personnel support to Trump fantasy military parade.

Here’s a good example from an ex-seal Oneil who shot Bin Laden calling the parade BULLSHIT. He even dined with Trump at WH last year.

Ex-SEAL who fired bin Laden shot criticizes Trump's military parade

What veterans in San Diego and elsewhere think of a Trump military parade

Trump wants a grand military parade. Some veterans say that won't fix their problems.

A military parade is third world b-------. We prepare. We deter. We fight. Stop this conversation," Robert O'Neill tweeted Thursday.

O'Neill was part of the military operation ordered by President Barack Obama that killed the al Qaeda leader in 2011. He also has been a guest host on a favorite morning show of Trump's, "Fox & Friends," and dined with the President at the White House last year.
O'Neill's is just one voice in a chorus of concerns and criticism from veterans, former military leaders and lawmakers about the proposed parade. Some are uneasy over potentially high costs, while others question Trump's motives and argue that such a parade calls to mind displays of military power by authoritarian regimes such as North Korea or Russia.

You think military parades with tanks and missiles is better than a gay parade with people celebrating equality?
Ya

Some people are offended. Do they have to be illegal or Muslims before they get the respect they deserve too?

The Hell they are not.

DVc0CuTXUAA5QXA.jpg

Bill Clinton was.

No reason to.

Obama never served. Clinton was a draft dodger. Carter disgraced
the Naval Academy. LBJ was in something. (Not sure what)
JFK...had his ship blown out from under him. He did swim back and
forth to some island to get help for his wounded men though.

I would say the Book..."Democratic War Heroes who Became Presiedent"
is as thin as the Book..."Great Jewish Sports Stars."

DVc0CuTXUAA5QXA.jpg

Bill Clinton was.

Left deflections are perfectly fine for you but a right deflection seems to get you irritated. Funny how you nut jobs think.

Nut Jobs? Are you serious?

We didn't vote for no Jaboni.

Ya

The Hell they are not.

Really? please tell me more.

The Hell they are not.

Islam advocates violence and terror. MS13 the same thing. And they are killing people, what else do you need to know, besides that.

The Hell they are not.

Islam advocates violence and terror. MS13 the same thing. And they are killing people, what else do you need to know, besides that.

Number of Islam advocating terrorism is minor numbers if you take the whole population of Islam’s.
MS 13 are gangs advocating drugs against gangs.

But KKK and Neo NAZIs wants to eliminate ALL I mean ALL minorities & only wants white people. Just like what they did to Jews in WW2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe the vets and others don't want a parade celebrating Trump's presidency, his military school experience and his bone spurs?

The Hell they are not.

Number of Islam advocating terrorism is minor numbers if you take the whole population of Islam’s.
MS 13 are gangs advocating drugs against gangs.

But KKK and Neo NAZIs wants to eliminate ALL I mean ALL minorities & only wants white people. Just like what they did to Jews in WW2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Minor numbers my ass, the support network is firmly established, and grows daily.
Who is acting on what you say? Where was the last slaughter on non whites by the KKK or Neo Nazis anywhere?

Forum List

Back