Trump vs. Cuomo

Cuomo thinks he can send the National Guard out to "Kick" the ass of a virus.

Man, it must get tough for you.

You can love Trump but you are completely silly in saying his Press Conferences are even close to Cuomo. Cuomo is a professional and has empathy for his people and it shows. Trump looks like he is covering up for not doing his homework most of the time.

We get it... You are willing to loose any integrity you had in devotion to all things Trump. You aren't objective, Trump screwed this one up but the game is not finished, he can still try and make a win out of this.. Unlikely but possible...

Don't care..........Not important.

What is important is POLICY.....regardless of this virus.

1 or more SCOTUS picks.
2nd Amendment.......one for and one against.
1 is for lowering taxes one isn't
1 is for more regulation and one isn't.

How Trump rolls in debate and Trolls the left doesn't concern me at all. It's POLICY and that means.............................MAGA .

When this first broke Trump closed air travel from China. New York officials told people to go out and enjoy themselves. Mix and mingle. Take the subway! Bla bla bla. Where does Cuomo get the hospital ship? How about the ventilators? How about the field hospitals?
Cuomo is trying to fight the outbreak in NY ...Trump is fighting the outbreak in the United states ..the whole country ! i guess Cuomo is able to hold news conferences because he didnt listen to the NYC health Commissioner or the mayor and ride the subway and attend Chinese new yr celebrations .

Chinese New Year was on the 22nd of Jan... Cuomo must have listen to his President who said there is nothing to worry about and Trump was getting the intelligence reports at the time.

What's Trump's excuse?

Cuomo handles the press much better than Trump, but then, just about everyone does.
the press is much much easier on a democrat .
In todays presser ........CNN like always tried to start a fight with Trump..........And it was over New York hospitals and masks..............and Trump cleared it up about the masks and his statements.........it was about a SUPPLIER raising concerns over 300,000 masks to one hospital in a day or so.......when it was normally full an using only 10k...........The Supplier was concerned about the numbers and HORDING because the supplier is trying to send masks to the whole country.

This was the best question the moron from CNN could do.........During the presser......Company spokesman came forward with their rolls in this crisis.........and what they were doing to increase supplies.

10 companies are now making or getting ready to make ventilators......and many with PPE increasing production...........this is what is happening..............NOT THE MICKEY MOUSE TDS Media show.

When this first broke Trump closed air travel from China. New York officials told people to go out and enjoy themselves. Mix and mingle. Take the subway! Bla bla bla. Where does Cuomo get the hospital ship? How about the ventilators? How about the field hospitals?
Cuomo is trying to fight the outbreak in NY ...Trump is fighting the outbreak in the United states ..the whole country ! i guess Cuomo is able to hold news conferences because he didnt listen to the NYC health Commissioner or the mayor and ride the subway and attend Chinese new yr celebrations .

Chinese New Year was on the 22nd of Jan... Cuomo must have listen to his President who said there is nothing to worry about and Trump was getting the intelligence reports at the time.

What's Trump's excuse?
Never ends............23rd.....1st confirmed case to the U.S. Presser from HHS
30th..........WHO issues emergency.
31st...........HHS issues emergency declaration and travel restrictions.

Same time.....Impeachment hearings........weeks after the Senate and Congress finally went to comittee.

A question for those who consider themselves objective thinkers. That means you are capable of critiquing the political figures that you support.

For those of you who have been watching both Cuomos pressers and then Trumps pressers... have you noticed a difference in how the two handle announcements and questions? If so what are the main differences?
Trump is a whining self pitying weasel. If you met him in a bar you'd walk away after 5 minutes after listening to that maniac. But he's running this Country because Trumptards figured it would be fun having a two bit ex reality tv hack as President. When 2 million die & thats almost a given despite the bullshit coming from Trump & his keepers. Think I'm wrong? Look closely at Dr. Brix when she's asked about the death toll. She's ready to break down in tears. And she knows deep down Trump is responsible.

Cuomo is making a believer out of Trump, hands down.

A question for those who consider themselves objective thinkers. That means you are capable of critiquing the political figures that you support.

For those of you who have been watching both Cuomos pressers and then Trumps pressers... have you noticed a difference in how the two handle announcements and questions? If so what are the main differences?
Trump is a whining self pitying weasel. If you met him in a bar you'd walk away after 5 minutes after listening to that maniac. But he's running this Country because Trumptards figured it would be fun having a two bit ex reality tv hack as President. When 2 million die & thats almost a given despite the bullshit coming from Trump & his keepers. Think I'm wrong? Look closely at Dr. Brix when she's asked about the death toll. She's ready to break down in tears. And she knows deep down Trump is responsible.

Cuomo is begging Trump for help!

Under ANY OBJECTIVE LEFTIST VIEW Cuomo would be DOA. But the lefts values are secondary to defeating Trump.

Cuomo is trying to save lives. Trump is concerned about tv ratings. See the diference?

Cuomo is trying to save lives. Trump is concerned about tv ratings. See the diference?
I see your lie!

cuomo gives facts & figures & human relatable anecdotes.

donny goes on hunches, flys off the handle at serious questions, attacking the reporters & has no human emotion except self gratification & how he can achieve that at all costs.
I’ve noticed the same thing. Almost all of Trumps responses are generic messages about how great a job they are doing. Very defensive and non specific.

Cuomo seems to stick to facts and when asked political questions he shuts down the politics and sticks to the substance.

They both love to hear themselves talk and go off on tangents but there is such a stark difference. I can’t get over the constant bragging that Trump does, it seems to be all he has.... wish he would take some notes from Cuomo

^ 'They both love to hear themselves talk and go off on tangents but there is such a stark difference.'

i listened to cuomo's presser yesterday & i may be biased - 'cause i'm italian - but he went on for awhile about how they would together for sunday dinner which italians do... alot... & he talked about the food & more food... i really loved listening to that - i could so relate & it was comforting. that is what a good leader does besides being truthful about facts.. obama was like that too, but i digress.

donny is simply incapable of doing any of that.
My mother’s side is Italian and I enjoyed that story as well... reminded me of my childhood. I laugh at Cuomo and tease that he could talk all day. I quite enjoy it but I could understand if others don’t... but per this discussion his tangents are relevant to the topic at hand while I see trumps as diversionary spins to skirt accountability and mold the statement into something to boast about how great they are doing. It’s getting really old

governor cuomo is trying to instill some calmness & reassurance & he's doing it naturally. you can tell it's not forced & it's not even prompted. donny freaked when a reporter asked if he could say something to the american people who are scared & looking for some leadershi:

.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_G4hTJX1Xw
Yeah, that’s why he told the rest of the country they will soon be infected like N.Y.

link
Go listen to his latest campaign presser, fuckwit

no link ?

lying bitch
Sorry for your ignorance and inability to find a daily campaign presser on the innerweb.

We have seen the same story since the 1960's. We have people in politics who can cross the T's and dot the I's in their speech and be nothing but shallow. Many of them would run businesses out of business if in the private side. If Cuomo becomes President he will be the same as other Progs pushing agendas either in front of all or behind the scenes. And setting us up for a dictator. If this economy tanks in the short term we may end up with one.

cuomo gives facts & figures & human relatable anecdotes.

donny goes on hunches, flys off the handle at serious questions while attacking the reporters, & has no human emotion except self gratification & how he can achieve that at all costs.

Like you are doing now? It was Cuomos people who said focus 19 was no big deal in the first place.

Trump is working hard to solve the problem while trying to keep the economy afloat. Cuomo is a finger pointing, grand-standing, whiny bitch who waited to long to address the problem.

I don’t really care about their press conferences. Trump is listening to the experts and working with the federal government and private sector to help with this problem.. Coumo is doing his best he can at ensuring his state is getting the help it needs. Both Trump and Coumo are doing what they need to do.
it seems to me like Trump is constantly contradicting the experts to play up the “We are winning” narrative that he wants to push. He can’t give a straight forward answer to most questions and the record is constantly being fixed by the doctors. It pretty unbelievable if you really look at the evolution of his messaging.

We have seen the same story since the 1960's. We have people in politics who can cross the T's and dot the I's in their speech and be nothing but shallow. Many of them would run businesses out of business if in the private side. If Cuomo becomes President he will be the same as other Progs pushing agendas either in front of all or behind the scenes. And setting us up for a dictator. If this economy tanks in the short term we may end up with one.
We aren’t talking about crossing i’s and dotting t’s here... we are talking about honestly and directly presenting information in the middle of a pandemic without all the political spin. Cuomo has been doing that. Trump has not

I don’t really care about their press conferences. Trump is listening to the experts and working with the federal government and private sector to help with this problem.. Coumo is doing his best he can at ensuring his state is getting the help it needs. Both Trump and Coumo are doing what they need to do.
it seems to me like Trump is constantly contradicting the experts to play up the “We are winning” narrative that he wants to push. He can’t give a straight forward answer to most questions and the record is constantly being fixed by the doctors. It pretty unbelievable if you really look at the evolution of his messaging.

He’s bumbled the messaging, but I pay more attention to what he does as opposed to what he says.

Trump is himself, not a politician but a salesman'
Cuomo is himself too a sleazy politician you cannot trust.
Given the information that both have been pushing during these pressers who do you think has been more factual?

Dr. Fauci, CDC and the WHO...

I know that is not what you asked but I am going to say who I want to hear from and not some long winded New Yorker no matter their damn political party!

What's Trump's excuse?

It was January 25th while de Blasio was shaming New Yorkers...

Ended fifteen days later...

Forum List

Back