Trump vs Biden

I've seen other angles of this........the nasty GLARES being shot in his direction!!! Wow.
One oblivious fuktard!!!

And you don't eat in front of soldiers!!! I don't care if you're the fucking Dictator of the universe.........you NEVER, EVER eat in front of your soldiers or INSTEAD of them!!! Geezus fuckking krist!!! What a complete PIECE OF SHIT this diaper wearing douchebag is!!!

You make sure your soldiers eat before you, or you eat WITH them, if they ask!!!

I've seen other angles of this........the nasty GLARES being shot in his direction!!! Wow.
One oblivious fuktard!!!

And you don't eat in front of soldiers!!! I don't care if you're the fucking Dictator of the universe.........you NEVER, EVER eat in front of your soldiers or INSTEAD of them!!! Geezus fuckking krist!!! What a complete PIECE OF SHIT this diaper wearing douchebag is!!!

You make sure your soldiers eat before you, or you eat WITH them, if they ask!!!
Show me the law that states what you calim.

Show me the law that states what you calim.
As far as I can tell it’s not law but it’s a custom that is a disgrace to not follow.
This is from officerseatlast.com:
Officers Eat Last is a phrase used by U.S. Marines that effectively means servant leadership.

It’s also an action used by Marine leaders.

The most senior leaders of the organization actually eat last when the unit has a meal together during field training and in certain combat environments. When the leaders eat last it is a physical expression of servant leadership. As a Marine Lieutenant Colonel, I experienced this first hand. It is also common for Marine leaders to serve the food to the entire unit. This is being a servant leader.

We had catered food in the USAR and it was a Division Command 95th, OKC and we all ate together since officers and enlisted were of equal strength.
There’s the point. I’ve heard from several that the officers ate last unless they asked to eat together. I assume that’s why no troops were eating with him…

Forum List

Back