Trump vows not to change the name of Thanksgiving

Liberal radio host Ethan Bearman and TownHall.com editor Katie Pavlich on the war on Thanksgiving.

ME: Thank God for Trump

There is not a war on TG, like there is not a war on Christmas.

Many on the left believe Thanksgiving is racist, a "whitewashing" of "genocidal colonialism".

Similarly leftists also dislike Christmas. Some want to make it entirely secular and others see it as a celebration of "capitalist greed"

Congratulations on you making both Thanksgiving and Christmas "Victim Holidays".

The real problem that libs have with these 2 holidays is the fact they don't want to give thanks to Almighty God or to recognize His birth on Christmas.

God is strictly non-sectarian, the Founding Fathers had no problem with him.

I am an atheist.

I can't force myself to believe in or recognize a god that I don't believe in or recognize.

stop forcing your god on me

No one is forcing you. You are free to believe whatever you wish.

just think about this: If we are right, you will never know it. if you are right, it doesn't matter

Complete BULL.

That we are keeping the peace.

Name a more peaceful period in modern history.

Where the U.S. is concerned they are few and far between.

You couldn't. Why attack the United States? Who would you prefer to fill the vacuum were it not for the United States working to keep the peace in the world?

Nobody is working to keep peace.

are you crazy? If no one was working for peace, we would be at war with everyone. last time I checked, we weren't.

Complete BULL.

You couldn't. Why attack the United States? Who would you prefer to fill the vacuum were it not for the United States working to keep the peace in the world?

are you crazy? If no one was working for peace, we would be at war with everyone. last time I checked, we weren't.

We are working our way up to that. That's the reason for labeling drug dealers in Mexico as terrorists. Could you point me out to the negotiations to end the wars we are involved in?

We are working our way up to that. That's the reason for labeling drug dealers in Mexico as terrorists. Could you point me out to the negotiations to end the wars we are involved in?

Our troops are coming home from Afghanistan and Syria. We are at the negotiation table with NK and China. Who do you think we are war with right now? ISIS is at war with us, Al Qaida is at war with us, Radical islam is at war with us, Who have we declared war against?

Our troops are coming home from Afghanistan and Syria.

No they aren't. When a reply starts like this I ignore the rest.

do you live under a rock? we are bringing our troops home, Trump ordered it a few weeks ago and at that time you fricken libs screamed that we were running out on the Kurds (which was BS).

even the NY slimes knows about it
U.S. Is Quietly Reducing Its Troop Force in Afghanistan

Complete BULL.

There is less war than at almost any time in history. But the world is hardly a safe place, and Trump has done much to destabilize the peace by tearing up the Iran Nuclear Treaty, and giving the Saudis nuclear technology, to name just two things. Worst of all, Trump has ceded world economic leadership to China, and world military leadership to Russia.

Trump's policy isn't "America First", it's "America Alone". America's trade deficit in manufactured goods has increased by over $200 billion as Americans continue to buy their cheap clothing, and manufactured goods from China, but fewer and fewer of your trading partners are buying from you, because of Trump's trade wars and tit for tat tariffs.

Everything Donald Trump has worked hard to improve, has gotten worse. The Iranians are now on the verge of war instead of celebrating the nuclear limitation treaty, and accelerating their nuclear program, after destroying all their yellow cake. Trump wants to glad hand nukes throughout the Middle East. What could possibly go wrong?

Liberal radio host Ethan Bearman and TownHall.com editor Katie Pavlich on the war on Thanksgiving.

Only loons believe this.

Complete BULL.

th%20%281%29-S.jpg

There is less war than at almost any time in history. But the world is hardly a safe place, and Trump has done much to destabilize the peace by tearing up the Iran Nuclear Treaty, and giving the Saudis nuclear technology, to name just two things. Worst of all, Trump has ceded world economic leadership to China, and world military leadership to Russia.

giphy-S.gif

do you live under a rock? we are bringing our troops home, Trump ordered it a few weeks ago
And not only have exactly zero troops come home,we have actually sent many more troops to the Middle East. One day you cultists are going to wake up and realize what a shameless, mentally ill liar Dear Leader is.

do you live under a rock? we are bringing our troops home, Trump ordered it a few weeks ago and at that time you fricken libs screamed that we were running out on the Kurds (which was BS).

I've posted about this numorous times. He lied.

even the NY slimes knows about it
U.S. Is Quietly Reducing Its Troop Force in Afghanistan

We do this and then put them back. Exactly what Trump did in Syria. Removing 7% is not going to accomplish anything. We are into year 4.

There is not a war on TG, like there is not a war on Christmas.

I haven't heard anything about some conflict about Thanksgiving, as it's just a federal holiday to take off and give thanks for what you have (family, friends, et cetera). If you don't have family and friends, well, that's your problem, make some friends.
With regards to Christmas however, there was a concerted effort by the left to tear down Christmas, because it was a Christian celebration, but also, a massive materialistic push. The far-left considers Christmas to be "bourgeoisie," and pushed for stopping referring to Christmas as just that, ending Christmas Carol's, cease referring to Christmas trees as such, et cetera, as it supposedly excludes and offends those that don't celebrate the Christian holiday. Well, guess what, it's part of the Christians holiday. No Christians are denying non-Christians to join them in their celebration. And, for anyone that thinks I'm a Christian, you'd be very wrong, I'm an Atheist and I don't mind giving gifts to family and friends on their holiday and listening to Christmas carols, they're quite pleasant songs and Christmas trees are appealing.

Forum List

Back