Trump very unpopular with general electorate

Trump is opposed by 60 to 65% of his party.
Sure, that's why he's winning the primaries by double digits, fucking moron.
Does not mean that the GOP lifers are going to vote for him if he makes it to the national election. Women, minorities, veterans, Catholics, and so many more will vote against him. His cross over appeal is almost nothing. Centrists don't like him.

I hate to see you folks set yourselves up for such a huge letdown again, but....so be it.

Sillies like S. J. keep ignoring the facts and continue chanting, "yes, he can, yes, he can."

LETC-orig001-794x1024.jpg

Polls would have shown me opposing McCain in the primaries, yet when he won fair and square, I voted for him in the General.

I hate to see you folks set yourselves up for such a huge letdown again, but....so be it.
You thought Trump would implode months ago. Now you are just shitting your panties because he just might win the WH.

Does not mean that the GOP lifers are going to vote for him if he makes it to the national election. Women, minorities, veterans, Catholics, and so many more will vote against him. His cross over appeal is almost nothing. Centrists don't like him.

I think he will do better with crossover appeal among working class dems, especially white working class dems then you expect.

Veterans? LOL!

Sillies like S. J. keep ignoring the facts and continue chanting, "yes, he can, yes, he can."

Polls would have shown me opposing McCain in the primaries, yet when he won fair and square, I voted for him in the General.
As you should have.

Your assumption that republicans "opposing" Trump are lesser men than me, while flattering, is unsupported.

BTW, you do know how that book ended, right?

I think he will do better with crossover appeal among working class dems, especially white working class dems then you expect. Veterans? LOL!
I know you don't like facts and numbers. You are like S. J. that way.

I think he will do better with crossover appeal among working class dems, especially white working class dems then you expect. Veterans? LOL!
Your comment that the GOP will swap to Hillary over Trump defy logic.

As you should have.

Your assumption that republicans "opposing" Trump are lesser men than me, while flattering, is unsupported.

BTW, you do know how that book ended, right?
I made no assumption. I made a statement of personal belief. You made an assumption based on your erroneous belief you can read minds.

That's because he's an idiot.

You words are as silly as S. J. and correll. I said nothing of the sort. I do think many GOP will not vote for him, while I think women, minorities, Roman Catholics, etc., will vote against him overwhelmingly. Note above that S. J. again is acting out of feeling not facts. He hates reading the truth that he is wrong.

The rage that the Trumpeters are manifesting reveal their well-founded worries about their guy's viability in the national elections.

You posted a number based on support for Trumps primary opponents.

I pointed out that I was "opposing" McCain by your standards, but supported him when he won fair and square.

YOu acknowledged that.

But you seem to have missed that if the numbers of people supporting other candidates did not equate "opposing" McCain, then you can't use the same type of numbers to assume that those supporting other primary candidate will be "opposing" Trump.

You words are as silly as S. J. and correll. I said nothing of the sort. I do think many GOP will not vote for him, while I think women, minorities, Roman Catholics, etc., will vote against him overwhelmingly. Note above that S. J. again is acting out of feeling not facts. He hates reading the truth that he is wrong.

The rage that the Trumpeters are manifesting reveal their well-founded worries about their guy's viability in the national elections.

No, they won't vote against him ... they just won't vote.

Does not mean that the GOP lifers are going to vote for him if he makes it to the national election.

You made this comment or did it just magically appear???????/

Forum List

Back