Trump vehicle fails in chess game with Russian vehicles, Syria

Lol, this is going beyond ridiculousness.

Hey Nimrod....the President (any president) of the United States doesn't determine what vehicles are chosen by the military. Various companies compete for contracts with the Department of Defense. The particular branch of military submits what they want in the way of a vehicle or any armament for that matter and the companies again, compete. The branch of service makes their choice and it is sent to the Department of Defense for final approval and the funds to pay for them. So ultimately, it's the branch of service that has chosen that vehicle. But the president has nothing to do with it, other than approving or disapproving the overall budget of the military (not what particular vehicles or weapons they choose).

That doesn´t matter. It is a Trump vehicle because it is controlled by Trump orders.

Yeah....right. His vehicle has a gamer control so that he can move it here and there. We keep sitting in these locations because YOUR Democrat and Republican politicians, whine when he talks about taking the troops out. Get your head back into reality.

Mine? I am not even American.
Why did YOUR Democrats and Republicans didn´t continue to whine when Trump withdrew from the north to give Erdogan room for his invasion, thus betraying the Kurds?

1. All US presidents are faced with national politicians insisting that they listen to them and their constituents. While the ultimate choice of pulling troops out of a country, rests with the president, when one gets right down to it, all he can do is listen to his military advisors and politicians and flip a coin at to who to listen to (figuratively, not literally).
2. Second, as this isn't your country, try worrying about your own government and national politics before blasting other countries issues.

Lol, this is going beyond ridiculousness.

Hey Nimrod....the President (any president) of the United States doesn't determine what vehicles are chosen by the military. Various companies compete for contracts with the Department of Defense. The particular branch of military submits what they want in the way of a vehicle or any armament for that matter and the companies again, compete. The branch of service makes their choice and it is sent to the Department of Defense for final approval and the funds to pay for them. So ultimately, it's the branch of service that has chosen that vehicle. But the president has nothing to do with it, other than approving or disapproving the overall budget of the military (not what particular vehicles or weapons they choose).

That doesn´t matter. It is a Trump vehicle because it is controlled by Trump orders.

Yeah....right. His vehicle has a gamer control so that he can move it here and there. We keep sitting in these locations because YOUR Democrat and Republican politicians, whine when he talks about taking the troops out. Get your head back into reality.

Mine? I am not even American.
Why did YOUR Democrats and Republicans didn´t continue to whine when Trump withdrew from the north to give Erdogan room for his invasion, thus betraying the Kurds?

1. All US presidents are faced with national politicians insisting that they listen to them and their constituents. While the ultimate choice of pulling troops out of a country, rests with the president, when one gets right down to it, all he can do is listen to his military advisors and politicians and flip a coin at to who to listen to (figuratively, not literally).
2. Second, as this isn't your country, try worrying about your own government and national politics before blasting other countries issues.

1. Not an excuse. People having different opinions do not make Trump´s promises obsolete.
2. Syria is not your country. Why don´t you let your own point sink in?

WTF do you think that video shows, dumbass?

Looks like the trailer for a new racing game. Good graphics, tourette.

Never been in the military, huh?

Here´s more:

Here´s more:

Your point is? Get to it man! Enough pushy posts!

Here´s more:

So four US soldiers, four people having family and private life, got injured because Trump "likes oil".
It is actually not aggressive. Aggressive is the presence of foreign troops without consent of the responsible government. Don´t wonder the article is written the way it is.
The point here are curious military videos.

I just wanted to make a new thread with this but my mood just got dusty:

Here´s more:

So four US soldiers, four people having family and private life, got injured because Trump "likes oil".
It is actually not aggressive. Aggressive is the presence of foreign troops without consent of the responsible government. Don´t wonder the article is written the way it is.

Trump does not just "like oil". Why don't you educate yourself why our troops are there, or don't you want to find out Obama's dirty little secrets?

Here´s more:

Trump does not just "like oil". Why don't you educate yourself why our troops are there, or don't you want to find out Obama's dirty little secrets?

It is what Trump said. You see a video in that dust away link.

Here´s more:

The video has nothing to with why our troop are theete, dumbfuck!. Address your lie there first!

Here´s more:

The video has nothing to with why our troop are theete, dumbfuck!. Address your lie there first!

Theres another with Trump talking only. omg

giphy (59).gif

Here´s more:

Why is the German military stopping Syrian refugees from entering as they're being kicked out of Turkey?

Here´s more:

Why is the German military stopping Syrian refugees from entering as they're being kicked out of Turkey?

What military?

Here´s more:

What military?

The German military.
Turkey has expelled over 2 million Syrians towards Germany due to Islamic Brotherly love.
Germany doesn't want them either.
Tell me Reuters is lying.

Here´s more:

What military?

The German military.
Turkey has expelled over 2 million Syrians towards Germany due to Islamic Brotherly love.

Merkel played brotherly love because she doesn´t have the means to secure the border. All the cash intended for government bodies is going to the Islamic Brotherly Love Welfare Office, instead.
They spent about 100 million € on the refugees alone between 2015 and 2020 while don´t have a single Cent to support people like me find a place in the labor market or make our rare military equipment work.

Here´s more:

What military?

The German military.

Merkel played brotherly love because she doesn´t have the means to secure the border. All the cash intended for government bodies is going to the Islamic Brotherly Love Welfare Office, instead.
They spent about 100 million € on the refugees alone between 2015 and 2020 while don´t have a single Cent to support people like me find a place in the labor market or make our rare military equipment work.

Translation...Germany is no longer an Islamic friendly nation.

Here´s more:

What military?

The German military.

Translation...Germany is no longer an Islamic friendly nation.

It never has been. It is imposed by government. As long as fucks are voting for the foreigners first racist parties, it won´t change.

Forum List

Back