Trump vehicle fails in chess game with Russian vehicles, Syria

WTF do you think that video shows, dumbass?

Looks like the trailer for a new racing game. Good graphics, tourette.

Never been in the military, huh?

Here´s more:

Your point is? Get to it man! Enough pushy posts!

So four US soldiers, four people having family and private life, got injured because Trump "likes oil".
It is actually not aggressive. Aggressive is the presence of foreign troops without consent of the responsible government. Don´t wonder the article is written the way it is.
The point here are curious military videos.

I just wanted to make a new thread with this but my mood just got dusty:

Trump does not just "like oil". Why don't you educate yourself why our troops are there, or don't you want to find out Obama's dirty little secrets?

It is what Trump said. You see a video in that dust away link.

The video has nothing to with why our troop are theete, dumbfuck!. Address your lie there first!

Theres another with Trump talking only. omg

You really are a stupid motherfucker.

Here´s more:

So four US soldiers, four people having family and private life, got injured because Trump "likes oil".
It is actually not aggressive. Aggressive is the presence of foreign troops without consent of the responsible government. Don´t wonder the article is written the way it is.

Trump does not just "like oil". Why don't you educate yourself why our troops are there, or don't you want to find out Obama's dirty little secrets?

The video has nothing to with why our troop are theete, dumbfuck!. Address your lie there first!

You are a terrible ignorant.

Here´s more:

Which American oil company is getting tht oil? Answer: Not a damn one.

You are oversimplifying the issue because that is all your tiny brain can handle. Trump did not want Syrian forces or anyone else from taking the oil from the Kurds.

Now, do you feel less stupid?

Here´s more:

You are oversimplifying the issue because that is all your tiny brain can handle. Trump did not want Syrian forces or anyone else from taking the oil from the Kurds.

Moron, Trump is officially stealing the oil.

Here´s more:

Who is stealing the oil? Who are they stealing it from? Who gets the profits from the sale of the oil? Who sent the troops into Syria to begin with? Why were the troops sent there in the first place?

Maybe if you answer those questions, you can see how stupid your statement that "Trump is stealing the oil" truly is!

Here´s more:

Who is stealing the oil? Who are they stealing it from? Who gets the profits from the sale of the oil? Who sent the troops into Syria to begin with? Why were the troops sent there in the first place?

Maybe if you answer those questions, you can see how stupid your statement that "Trump is stealing the oil" truly is!

You mean he told us bullshit and is pumping the oil to Damaskus, instead?

Here´s more:

God. You are a dumb motherfucker.

Here´s more:

So there is the Trump statement:
"We (the US) are taking the oil".

So if somebody knows what Trump is doing with the oil its you.

Here´s more:

I know where the oil is going. You, apparently do not. That makes you the dumbass, and you need to STFU.

Goodbye fuckwad!

Here´s more:

I know where the oil is going. You, apparently do not. That makes you the dumbass, and you need to STFU.

Goodbye fuckwad!

Is it going to the Children's Village and will they all die daubed with oil?

Forum List

Back