- Dec 1, 2012
- Reaction score
- Niagara Escarpment
President Biden is cleaning up Donald's Trump's mess of a covid response. Your daily case rate has dropped to 75,000 per day, from a high of 300,000. The number of active cases has dropped from 9.9 million to 9.1 million Since January 30th, when it reached the alltime high.Veggie Joe is riding President Trump’s coattails.....and trying to take credit for it.You mean Biden has done 49M more than your blob did? Thanks for the confirmation.We were above 1 million vaccines before Trump left office, Dumbass.The blob is no longer in office. Biden is well on his way to vaccinating 100M Americans in 100 days.Yeah, millions vaccinated under Trump with no distribution plan.Sorry..Nice job, President Trump.
Biden told America you wouldn’t get a vaccine done by the end of the year, and told America not to trust it because of you.
Now he is riding your coattails and trying to take credit for it.
The President no longer gets credit for what he personally did not do...it's the Obama rule you guys instituted for his killing of OBL.
Biden's distributing of the vaccine has been great. it's a big logistical problem and he's solving it.
And the relief bill is moving through Congress too.
Get on board or get run over.
The blob's distribution plan was to dump it into the State capitols and play golf.
Hell, the Vegetable claimed there wasn‘t a vaccine when he took office.
Biden accomplished this in multiple ways:
1. Consistent messaging throughout the Administration, driven by scientific advice from the CDC. No lies, or quack cures, and no reversing, editing or changing guidance from the CDC.
2. Financial aid to school boards, cities and states to deal with the additional costs of testing, treating, covid cases, vaccinating millions, and make schools safe for both students and teachers.
3. Extending financial aid to families facing unemployment, and landlords and tenants in arrears. Focusing on aid to people, not corporations.
4. Ensuring both adequate stocks of PPE, and vaccination supplies throughout the national supply chain.
5. Focusing the American people on what they need to do to help themselves get through to the new normal, as efficiently and as quickly as possible.