Trump Uses Coronavirus Press Conference To Whine About Himself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruce Daniels

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2020
About halfway through the daily coronavirus press conference on Sunday, Trump suddenly went into a self-pitying whine about how badly treated he is by the media and everybody who doesn't worship him. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!! Apparently, the only thing that would satisfy him is if every news article about him began with, "President Trump, who is taking no salary for doing this incredibly difficult job..."

Here's the transcript of that part. Read it and weep. Weep for our country being led by this narcissistic, obtuse, venal creep at this critical time.

Every time I do it -- like, for instance, I committed publicly that I wouldn't take the $450,000 salary. It’s a lot of money, whether you’re rich or not, it’s a lot of money. And I did it, nobody cared. Nobody said thank you. Nobody said thank you very much. Now, I didn't commit legally. I just said, I don't want — I don't want my salary. I’ll work for zero. Nobody said thank you very much.

You would go out after me like crazy. So I have no idea what they're talking about with regard to the one element. Everything’s changing. Just so you understand, it’s all changing. But I have no idea. But every time I commit to do something, I committed to do — look, I ran and everybody knew I was a rich person. I built a great company and people knew that. But I agreed to do things I didn’t have to. I still don’t have to. But my company, I told the kids who are running it — I’m not running it — but I told them, don’t deal with foreign companies, I didn’t have to do that. I could've just ran and I didn’t have to do that at all. And instead of being thanked for — again, not agreeing to do it, but just for not doing it, I get excoriated all the time. So I have learned, let's just see what happens. Because we have to save some of these great companies, that could be great companies literally in a matter of weeks. We have to save them.

TrumpBabyBlimp.jpg

Every time I do it -- like, for instance, I committed publicly that I wouldn't take the $450,000 salary. It’s a lot of money, whether you’re rich or not, it’s a lot of money. And I did it, nobody cared. Nobody said thank you. Nobody said thank you very much. Now, I didn't commit legally. I just said, I don't want — I don't want my salary. I’ll work for zero. Nobody said thank you very much.
Maybe nobody thanked you because $450,000 in savings doesn't put a fucking dent in your trillion dollar deficits, fuckwit!

Don has always been the quintessential drama queen attention whore whiny little bitch. In public. For decades. As a "celebrity". I don't understand the shock and dismay.

Don has always been the quintessential drama queen attention whore whiny little bitch. In public. For decades. As a "celebrity". I don't understand the shock and dismay.
Before, he was just a failed developer who had been bankrupted numerous times. Now, somehow, he's President. There's your shock and dismay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back