Proclaiming the Greatest Stock Market EVER.

1584947974762.png

All spending bills must originate in the House, per the Constitution.... Mitch seems to have jumped the gun...?

There was plenty of ignorance and hyperbole saturating the bragging that Trump and his Trumpsters were doing, but what we're seeing is a massive black swan that has nothing to do with the strength or performance of the stock market, regardless of who the President happens to be.

Hey Lakhota tell us about Nancy P and that great move she did yesterday

Guaranteed there are many Dem governors on her line right now about to take her head off.

Do not be surprised if there's a Republican President, Senate and House in November.
The governor's are thanking her! They want their workers protected with this money and it not going towards stock buy backs and bonuses for the executives. Governors are not stupid.

There was plenty of ignorance and hyperbole saturating the bragging that Trump and his Trumpsters were doing, but what we're seeing is a massive black swan that has nothing to do with the strength or performance of the stock market, regardless of who the President happens to be.

Nancy grabbed that swan and tried to ride it for political gain.

Americans are livid and will never forgive her. Twitter is a great barometer. Almost NO liberals are there defending her this morning.

Hey Lakhota tell us about Nancy P and that great move she did yesterday

Guaranteed there are many Dem governors on her line right now about to take her head off.

Do not be surprised if there's a Republican President, Senate and House in November.
The governor's are thanking her! They want their workers protected with this money and it not going towards stock buy backs and bonuses for the executives. Governors are not stupid.

Oh I don't think so, and that won't last long

Pelosi, the Speaker of the House is the second in line of presidential succession.... McConnell, the Senate Leader, ain't even on the list.

The House Represents we the people.

Sorry, Loose Dentures Nancy will never be President!

I went all cash just before President Trump was elected. I figured the Deep State would do something way back then to crash the market. They were clever though, they waited to draw in naive investors to be confident in President Trump's exceptionally successful economic turnaround before they pulled Hoax Part III.

Last edited:
I put in a low ball buy order for a 1,000 shares of a local bank stock...but futures right now indicate a gap up actually.

Forum List

Back