Trump uses a tried and trump GOP political tool --------> BLACKMAIL!

Remember all the BRIBES used to buy Obamacare votes?

no, list them ..
Thank you.

Get so tire of A$$ Whole Republicans complaining about Democrats, doing bad sh!t and then saying, "But Democrats did it". As if something is OK if they just imagine that a Democrat did it.

BBBBUUUUUTTTT BOOOOOOOOSH! Ring a bell A$$ hole?

For eight years all we heard was BBBUUUT BOOOOOSH! It's how defended you Ears and his miserable policies
Wait a second. Bush? Where have I heard that name?
Is that the guy Republicans won't let anywhere near their conventions?
The guy Trump said was a disaster?
The guy who tricked us into Iraq and let Bin Laden go and stopped looking for him?
The guy who spent trillions on Iraq?
The guy who froze when told about the worst attack on US soil he already had been warned was coming?
The guy who watched millions of jobs disappear and did nothing?
The guy who was the first president elected after being convicted of a crime?
The guy who laughed at the victims of Katrina (good job Brownie)?
The guy who left office with fewer jobs than when he took office?

That guy?

That's your hero?

Obviously, Republicans either have low expectations or they are actively trying to destroy this country. Probably on orders from V. Putin.

Yet another comment goes right over Derp's head.

Thanks for the personal insult, that I am a 2 foot tall puke. helps to show the level of intellect am dealing with jc 45.
1st its not about her not wanting repeal. its about her thinking that what has been offered is not in the best interest of what is needed for the health care of Alaska, she is just saying that as of the way it stands Now is not in Alaska best interest. am sure if the bill is improved in a way that supports Alaska she will vote for it. going along to get along is not my idea of a good rep.

no, list them ..
Liar

We argued endlessly about the BRIBES on this forum

Here you go, as always....

Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand when they have been posting about it for days, or weeks.

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

I remember what became known as the new Louisiana Purchase when Sen. Mary Landrieu's (D., La.) gave support for the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act to gaini$200 million additional federal funds for Louisiana's Medicaid program. Then there were these.
Payoffs for states get Reid to 60

Trump sends threatening message to Murkowski over no vote on healthcare

Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke called Murkowski and fellow Alaskan Sen. Dan Sullivan, both Republicans, on Wednesday, warning them that there could be problems for their state. Murkowski had recently traveled with Zinke on a trip to her state and the Arctic. He had promised her movement on a number of energy, mining, and infrastructure projects in Alaska that his agency oversees.

But now it appears those promises could be forfeited because she voted against a motion to begin debate on legislation to repeal Obamacare Tuesday.

Sullivan said Zinke's message was "troubling," according to the Alaska Dispatch News.

"I'm not going to go into the details, but I fear that the strong economic growth, pro-energy, pro-mining, pro-jobs and personnel from Alaska who are part of those policies are going to stop," the senator said.

-------------------------------

You don't vote how I tell you, I will make your state suffer.

Typical GOP tactic. Surprised they would use it on their own. That's something new.

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says

Remember when Republicans were eager to hurt millions of Americans to get the Bush Tax cuts for the rich extended? Hilarious is that many of those unemployed were unemployed because Bush and the GOP crashed the economy. But don't worry. Republicans still managed to protect needy billionaires. So everything turned out fine as far as they are concerned.

It's not blackmail, it's a compromise. "You give me what I want, I give you what you want." End of story. The fact that you just automatically make it blackmail because you don't like Republicans is, well, actually not that surprising.

The legislation to repeal Obamacare is necessary. It's driven up the costs of health insurance and forced people to buy it, whether they wanted to or not. It forced people to pay a tax if they still didn't want it. It limited coverage in counties to only one provider in certain counties. In some, there's not even 1. It's only made less choices and less affordability. It's a horrible bill and needs to go. We need to open up state borders so that health insurance companies can offer plans across state lines, allowing competition to increase, prices to lower, and more people to be able to buy health insurance BY THEIR OWN CHOICE. If people can't afford it, they can't, and you shouldn't force them to buy it anyways. That's what Obamacare did. If people don't want it, they don't want it, and you shouldn't force them to buy it anyways. That's what Obamacare did.

Thanks for the personal insult, that I am a 2 foot tall puke. helps to show the level of intellect am dealing with jc 45.
1st its not about her not wanting repeal. its about her thinking that what has been offered is not in the best interest of what is needed for the health care of Alaska, she is just saying that as of the way it stands Now is not in Alaska best interest. am sure if the bill is improved in a way that supports Alaska she will vote for it. going along to get along is not my idea of a good rep.
you have no moral ground to be walking on. your lib crap is just that, crap. she ran on repeal. she voted on repeal when she knew obummer would veto it. the bill she wouldn't sign is the same exact one she signed in 2015. now she has an opportunity to give her constituents what they voted her into office to do and she takes a dump on their dreams. and you back that. that makes you small bubba.

Last edited:
Trump sends threatening message to Murkowski over no vote on healthcare

Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke called Murkowski and fellow Alaskan Sen. Dan Sullivan, both Republicans, on Wednesday, warning them that there could be problems for their state. Murkowski had recently traveled with Zinke on a trip to her state and the Arctic. He had promised her movement on a number of energy, mining, and infrastructure projects in Alaska that his agency oversees.

But now it appears those promises could be forfeited because she voted against a motion to begin debate on legislation to repeal Obamacare Tuesday.

Sullivan said Zinke's message was "troubling," according to the Alaska Dispatch News.

"I'm not going to go into the details, but I fear that the strong economic growth, pro-energy, pro-mining, pro-jobs and personnel from Alaska who are part of those policies are going to stop," the senator said.

-------------------------------

You don't vote how I tell you, I will make your state suffer.

Typical GOP tactic. Surprised they would use it on their own. That's something new.

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says

Remember when Republicans were eager to hurt millions of Americans to get the Bush Tax cuts for the rich extended? Hilarious is that many of those unemployed were unemployed because Bush and the GOP crashed the economy. But don't worry. Republicans still managed to protect needy billionaires. So everything turned out fine as far as they are concerned.

It's not blackmail, it's a compromise. "You give me what I want, I give you what you want." End of story. The fact that you just automatically make it blackmail because you don't like Republicans is, well, actually not that surprising.

The legislation to repeal Obamacare is necessary. It's driven up the costs of health insurance and forced people to buy it, whether they wanted to or not. It forced people to pay a tax if they still didn't want it. It limited coverage in counties to only one provider in certain counties. In some, there's not even 1. It's only made less choices and less affordability. It's a horrible bill and needs to go. We need to open up state borders so that health insurance companies can offer plans across state lines, allowing competition to increase, prices to lower, and more people to be able to buy health insurance BY THEIR OWN CHOICE. If people can't afford it, they can't, and you shouldn't force them to buy it anyways. That's what Obamacare did. If people don't want it, they don't want it, and you shouldn't force them to buy it anyways. That's what Obamacare did.
it's called negotiating and what the job is. unfortunately, a bunch of evil has owned our government for far too long now, it's time to take it back.

no, list them ..
Liar

Regressive liberal ROE

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand when they have been posting about it for days, or weeks.

16. Russia

Ooo yea, let's respond to a few of those:

If it's truth, then Republicans should be able to provide a link. Common sense. I know I provide them all the time.

If it's truth, then Republicans should be able to provide a link. Common sense.

Yea, wish right wingers would stick to the topic and not do that to me.

Well, look at the rather odd conclusions that come from the GOP.
Science for one.

6. Employ misdirection,
You mean repeat nonsense like Hillary sells uranium or Hillary has people murdered?

6a. smear people
You mean like gays, blacks, Hispanics, Muslims, and so on?

6b. attack religion
Like attacking Islam?

Obama wasn't born here? Like that?

8. Play race/gender card
Like voter suppression?

9. Play gay/lesbian card
You mean like throwing volunteer soldiers out of the military?

Like Richard Spencer and the alt right?

11. Make up stuff
Like vaccines cause autism.
And Obama took a vacation cost 200 million dollars a day?

12. Deny constantly
Like Russia collusion?

13. Reword and repeat

Like Russia?

Glad no one does that to rdean

16. Russia
"Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia,” Trump’s son, Donald Jr., said at a real estate conference in 2008, according to a trade publication, eTurboNews.
Mike Flynn.
Paul Manafort
Secret meetings
Secret channels avoiding our US intel agencies

Wow, so glad we could clear that up.

no, list them ..
Liar

Regressive liberal ROE

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

16. Russia

Science for one.

6. Employ misdirection,
You mean repeat nonsense like Hillary sells uranium or Hillary has people murdered?

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion
Like attacking Islam?

8. Play race/gender card
Like voter suppression?

9. Play gay/lesbian card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly
Like Russia collusion?

13. Reword and repeat

Like Russia?

16. Russia
"Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia,” Trump’s son, Donald Jr., said at a real estate conference in 2008, according to a trade publication, eTurboNews.
Mike Flynn.
Paul Manafort
Secret meetings

You've only cleared up the fact that my ROE is spot on. Thank you.

no, list them ..
Liar

Regressive liberal ROE

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

16. Russia

If it's truth, then Republicans should be able to provide a link. Common sense. I know I provide them all the time.

Science for one.

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion
Like attacking Islam?

8. Play race/gender card
Like voter suppression?

9. Play gay/lesbian card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly
Like Russia collusion?

13. Reword and repeat

Like Russia?

16. Russia
Mike Flynn.
Paul Manafort
Secret meetings

Then claim it came from a right wing paper or fox news. it's the way it always is, every day all day.

no, list them ..
Liar

Regressive liberal ROE

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

16. Russia

Science for one.

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion
Like attacking Islam?

8. Play race/gender card
Like voter suppression?

9. Play gay/lesbian card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly
Like Russia collusion?

13. Reword and repeat

Like Russia?

16. Russia
Mike Flynn.
Paul Manafort
Secret meetings

You've only cleared up the fact that my ROE is spot on. Thank you.
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

no, list them ..
Liar

Regressive liberal ROE

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

16. Russia

Science for one.

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion
Like attacking Islam?

8. Play race/gender card
Like voter suppression?

9. Play gay/lesbian card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly
Like Russia collusion?

13. Reword and repeat

Like Russia?

16. Russia
Mike Flynn.
Paul Manafort
Secret meetings

Then claim it came from a right wing paper or fox news. it's the way it always is, every day all day.
and what's sooooo funny is they want it to be from a site they know would never post such a story since it goes against their party. it's hilarious.
200.webp

In other words, it's about her not wanting repeal. She's a two-faced back stabbing douche bag.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

no, list them ..
Liar

Yea, we talk about Trump bribes and the GOP says it's not true.

What's laughable, R-Derp...is that everything you liberals falsely accuse the GOP of trying to do...is EXACTLY what the Democrats did!
Bullshit. That's totally not true. Otherwise, we would all have healthcare.
Duh!

Forum List

Back