Trump uses a tried and trump GOP political tool --------> BLACKMAIL!

Remember all the BRIBES used to buy Obamacare votes?

no, list them ..
Liar

We argued endlessly about the BRIBES on this forum

then it should be easy for you to list the known, proven bribes shouldnt it ..
Go play fetch with your dog. Everyone here but you two remember the pay offs.
If you have any integrity you'll stop the charade and own up to it. Even RDerp fled from the thread knowing he'd just made a fool of himself.

Trump is the most dishonorable President in history
And still we win!
Through sedition and treachery
As long as we win who cares?
Exactly. Party over country. That's why a complete ACA repeal was taken immediately off the table after the orange dookie's "victory."
hey superman, what did she run on to win her seat? what was her vote in 2015? and then i rest my case. you either back a liar and a fraud politician or you respect the country. which is it, constituents voted her in to repeal.
Well repeal is now off the table. You'll be okay :itsok:

Murkowski is doing her job, she works for Alaska 1st her party 2nd.
She works for Murkowski.
Please explain how this works for her her?????
Murkowski lost her party's nomination - the party / constituents she 'wanted to work for' did not want her. So, for herself, she ran as an independent. The votes were split enough for her to win.

You think politicians become millionaires 'working for the people'? Hardly.

And still we win!
Exactly. Party over country. That's why a complete ACA repeal was taken immediately off the table after the orange dookie's "victory."
hey superman, what did she run on to win her seat? what was her vote in 2015? and then i rest my case. you either back a liar and a fraud politician or you respect the country. which is it, constituents voted her in to repeal.
No it's not. You see the budget does not contain the money for it after the close of this fiscal year! So it ties from lack of money anyways!

Trump is the most dishonorable President in history
And still we win!
That's exactly the same thing Vladimir Putin said. Nice to see you two on the same page.
Go hide back under your bridge idiot. You've made a complete fool of yourself with this thread. Be smart enough to recognize it

And still we win!
i'd prefer they let obummerfail die.

:clap::clap::clap:
No it's not. You see the budget does not contain the money for it after the close of this fiscal year! So it ties from lack of money anyways!
^^^^^^^^^^exactly^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

no, list them ..
Thank you.

Get so tire of A$$ Whole Republicans complaining about Democrats, doing bad sh!t and then saying, "But Democrats did it". As if something is OK if they just imagine that a Democrat did it.

BBBBUUUUUTTTT BOOOOOOOOSH! Ring a bell A$$ hole?

For eight years all we heard was BBBUUUT BOOOOOSH! It's how defended you Ears and his miserable policies
Wait a second. Bush? Where have I heard that name?
Is that the guy Republicans won't let anywhere near their conventions?
The guy Trump said was a disaster?
The guy who tricked us into Iraq and let Bin Laden go and stopped looking for him?
The guy who spent trillions on Iraq?
The guy who froze when told about the worst attack on US soil he already had been warned was coming?
The guy who watched millions of jobs disappear and did nothing?
The guy who was the first president elected after being convicted of a crime?
The guy who laughed at the victims of Katrina (good job Brownie)?
The guy who left office with fewer jobs than when he took office?

That guy?

That's your hero?

Obviously, Republicans either have low expectations or they are actively trying to destroy this country. Probably on orders from V. Putin.

Along with a couple of million Americans. Most of them Trump supporters, right?

no, list them ..
Thank you.

Get so tire of A$$ Whole Republicans complaining about Democrats, doing bad sh!t and then saying, "But Democrats did it". As if something is OK if they just imagine that a Democrat did it.

BBBBUUUUUTTTT BOOOOOOOOSH! Ring a bell A$$ hole?

For eight years all we heard was BBBUUUT BOOOOOSH! It's how defended you Ears and his miserable policies
Wait a second. Bush? Where have I heard that name?
Is that the guy Republicans won't let anywhere near their conventions?
The guy Trump said was a disaster?
The guy who tricked us into Iraq and let Bin Laden go and stopped looking for him?
The guy who spent trillions on Iraq?
The guy who froze when told about the worst attack on US soil he already had been warned was coming?
The guy who watched millions of jobs disappear and did nothing?
The guy who was the first president elected after being convicted of a crime?
The guy who laughed at the victims of Katrina (good job Brownie)?
The guy who left office with fewer jobs than when he took office?

That guy?

That's your hero?

Obviously, Republicans either have low expectations or they are actively trying to destroy this country. Probably on orders from V. Putin.
BOOOOOSH

Along with a couple of million Americans. Most of them Trump supporters, right?
then they'd be dying now. they aren't hmmmm are you embellishing cause you think it will offend me? dude, you are so full of poop I bet your eyes are brown.

BTW, so someone wouldn't go get medical treatment if they actually needed it? they'd just die? so now you're saying poor people are stupid.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back