Trump used his prime time to raise money for his campaign.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Trump in an email Tuesday afternoon asked supporters to donate to his "Official Secure the Border Fund" through the Trump Make America Great Again Committee, a joint fundraising committee for the Trump campaign and the Republican National Committee.

"We need to raise $500,000 in ONE DAY. I want to know who stood with me when it mattered most so I’ve asked my team to send me a list of EVERY AMERICAN PATRIOT who donates to the Official Secure the Border Fund," read the email written in Trump's name.

"Please make a special contribution of $5 by 9 PM EST to our Official Secure the Border Fund to have your name sent to me after my speech," it added.

During his prime-time address on Tuesday night, Trump will make his case for a wall to be built along the U.S.-Mexico border, which he claims is necessary to prevent crime.

Most of the major television networks have said they will carry the address, followed by a joint response from Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) and Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.).

Trump fundraises off prime-time address

-----------------------------------------------
can you say low life.

Did President Twitter ask for money during his prime time address or something?

If it was just an email then there's really nothing unusual about it, typical slimy politician begging for money bullshit that the denizens from both political crime families constantly engage in.

Personally I wish it wasn't this way but as long the partisan sheeple keep sending money to these miscreants then the miscreants will keep sending out barrages of pleas asking for money.

Trump in an email Tuesday afternoon asked supporters to donate to his "Official Secure the Border Fund" through the Trump Make America Great Again Committee, a joint fundraising committee for the Trump campaign and the Republican National Committee.

"We need to raise $500,000 in ONE DAY. I want to know who stood with me when it mattered most so I’ve asked my team to send me a list of EVERY AMERICAN PATRIOT who donates to the Official Secure the Border Fund," read the email written in Trump's name.

"Please make a special contribution of $5 by 9 PM EST to our Official Secure the Border Fund to have your name sent to me after my speech," it added.

During his prime-time address on Tuesday night, Trump will make his case for a wall to be built along the U.S.-Mexico border, which he claims is necessary to prevent crime.

Most of the major television networks have said they will carry the address, followed by a joint response from Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) and Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.).

can you say low life.

090119meme.jpg

Yep.

Greg

If it was just an email then there's really nothing unusual about it, typical slimy politician begging for money bullshit that the denizens from both political crime families constantly engage in.

Personally I wish it wasn't this way but as long the partisan sheeple keep sending money to these miscreants then the miscreants will keep sending out barrages of pleas asking for money.
480x480.png

upload_2019-1-10_21-5-20.jpeg

can you say low life.
roolher-jokeroo-com-chuck-schumer-searching-for-nancy-pelosis-brain-21383282.png

can you say low life.
Grounds for impeachment right there

See most of you got nothing to say.

You know what is even worst than that , wanting a name to go with the donation.

If only the left would stick to criticising real things, instead of always going to crazy town. They might have some credibility then.

I don't know about that, IMHO the most egregious aspect of the whole imbroglio is being stupid enough to send money to a politician AND attaching your name and other personal information to it, I don't blame the scumbags that ask for the money and personal information, I blame the people that are stupid enough to send it to them.

Wealthy/corporate/special interests generally demand and receive something in return for their bribes. A small "donor" on the other hand, is sending money to a politician that's going to deceive them, rip them off and generally piss all over their interests whenever it's convenient.

If only the left would stick to criticising real things, instead of always going to crazy town. They might have some credibility then.
Such behavior isn't the exclusive province of the left, the entire ideological spectrum is rife with ignorant, petty hypocrites that constantly bitch about inconsequential minutiae.

It's like they're not happy unless they're squawking about some imaginary beef that only the "other side" perpetrates.

"Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye." -- Matthew 7:5

can you say low life.
He’s such a
crazy town is a place we all live in at the present

Reminds me of the song,

… He's making a list
He's checking it twice;
He's gonna find out who's naughty or nice
Santa Claus (TRUMP) is coming to town

Trump has been barred from engaging in philanthropy by the NYSAG because of his practice of using his foundation as a slush fund.

In other words he's a conman who the public needs to be protected from because he can't be trusted.

Let that sink in, Trump supporters.

can you say low life.
Oh hum.
Nancy Pelosi fundraises off of spat with Trump over border wall

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/nancy-pelosi-fundraises-off-of-spat-with-trump-over-border-wall

can you say low life.
/—-/ democRATs never raise money. Settled science

Is Conman Trump still using campaign funds to help pay his legal fees?

Is that why he's looking for a handout from the suckers?

Where's Limbaugh, Hannity, Coulter & the wealthy Evangelicals like Falwell who love his ass so much?

/—-/ Isn’t that required by law? A name with the donation?

Forum List

Back