Trump unloads on Kentucky GOP Liberitarian Congressman Wacky Thomas Massie: "WIN BACK HOUSE, but throw Massie out of the Republican Party!"

The answer is Politico!

Not much journalist integrity over there.
Adorable...
z-unat9.jpg

Massie is most likely elected from a deep blue liberal district in an urban center of college town
Wake up. He's a Freedom Caucus nut. The same group of nuts Don's new chief of staff belonged to.

I don't know why Trump is attacking this guy who is only standing up for his fiscal conservative principles....isn't Trump a fiscal conservative himself?? Why attack your own GOP member?

"He just wants the publicity. He can’t stop it, only delay, which is both dangerous ... & costly," Trump tweeted of Massie. "Workers & small businesses need money now in order to survive. Virus wasn’t their fault. It is 'HELL' dealing with the Dems, had to give up some stupid things in order to get the 'big picture' done. 90% GREAT! WIN BACK HOUSE, but throw Massie out of Republican Party!"

I am sure there is a good reason and at the end of the day -- if it is something Trump wants to do -- it is the right thing to do....but I just always thought being a fiscal conservative and standing up against government spending would be the last thing that would have a republican president demanding your expulsion...

That's not what Massie is doing. If he's so concerned then why doesn't he give up his salary first? Most of them are millionaires he could probably give it up for a couple of years and it wouldn't hurt him one bit.

This isn't about being a fiscal conservative this is about being a know-nothing stick-in-the-mud looking for attention.

The stimulus is actually a motion of fiscal conservation.....without it the total damage that the economy could exceed 10 trillion in a very short of time.

Jo

I don't know why Trump is attacking this guy who is only standing up for his fiscal conservative principles....isn't Trump a fiscal conservative himself?? Why attack your own GOP member?

"He just wants the publicity. He can’t stop it, only delay, which is both dangerous ... & costly," Trump tweeted of Massie. "Workers & small businesses need money now in order to survive. Virus wasn’t their fault. It is 'HELL' dealing with the Dems, had to give up some stupid things in order to get the 'big picture' done. 90% GREAT! WIN BACK HOUSE, but throw Massie out of Republican Party!"

I am sure there is a good reason and at the end of the day -- if it is something Trump wants to do -- it is the right thing to do....but I just always thought being a fiscal conservative and standing up against government spending would be the last thing that would have a republican president demanding your expulsion...

That's not what Massie is doing. If he's so concerned then why doesn't he give up his salary first? Most of them are millionaires he could probably give it up for a couple of years and it wouldn't hurt him one bit.

This isn't about being a fiscal conservative this is about being a know-nothing stick-in-the-mud looking for attention.

The stimulus is actually a motion of fiscal conservation.....without it the total damage that the economy could exceed 10 trillion in a very short of time.

Jo
That must mean this comment I read from a Trumper just an hour ago didn't age well at all....

z-unad99c.jpg

Trumpers are adorable....

I doubt he will be able to stall the bill, I suspect he is grandstanding, and the House will pass the bill this afternoon. He's a Libertarian, and we know Libertarian's are mavericks and need to get attention; his behavior is directed solely to his Libertarian constituents and few members of the House will take him seriously to require members of the House to return to DC.

No, it won't make a difference. But he is holding them accountable. Or trying, anyway. Being a non-partisan is in his favor in that regard.

we need a president who is fearless, who is a warrior, but also has a strategic mind, who has the appetite to take something like the chinese virus on at a time when no one thinks it can be done. and President Trump is the man to do that, my friends!

Massie is a thinker with a Stakhanovite work ethic and a ruthless desire to promote libertarian policies. for his enemies, he is a raging menace, a practicioner of the dark arts of ratfucking politics...like all caricatures, there is some truth to this portrait

we need a president who is fearless, who is a warrior, but also has a strategic mind, who has the appetite to take something like the chinese virus on at a time when no one thinks it can be done. and President Trump is the man to do that, my friends!

Trump? No, he's an example of the Peter Principle, on steroids.

Trump knows how to win, and he doesnt care who he pisses off in the process!

The Republican party is dead. Trump is what's left.

They're scared to death to have their votes for this massive debt bubble bill to be put on the record.

It's the only reason they're fighting the roll call.

If it's such a great bill, why wouldn't they all want to go on record for voting for it? Hm? Why?

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: mdk
"Breaking news: Congressman Massie has tested positive for being an asshole. He must be quarantined to prevent the spread of his massive stupidity. He's given new meaning to the term #Masshole. (Finally, something the president and I can agree on!) " - John Kerry

Forum List

Back