Trump, under pressure, rediscovers QAnon

It is clear that Trump is an increasingly irrational (and dangerous) lunatic, who not even most thoughtful Republicans want to run again.

Most such Republicans are apparently hoping that the Justice Department will discredit Trump, or Trump discredit himself, just enough so that he will not choose to, or be able to, run again. Of course if he is indicted — or convicted — as a result of any investigation now going on, Republican moderates will scream the Democrats are waging an “unfair” and entirely partisan political prosecution.

It is hard to run a country as crazy as ours. I do not envy the tough decisions leaders of the Justice Department must make in trying to do their jobs — while Trump and his minions, and others too, preach crazy conspiracy theories, or openly threaten civil war and “secession.”

I wasn't referring to Trump. I meant what this bunch of idiot Democrats are going to do to your life over the next two years. Don't think it won't effect you, because it already has.

Gotcha.

My bad.

They are pretty entertaining as well. The most entertaining part is them tiring to hide Biden's dementia.

As for the rest of your rantings...my life is pretty unchanged due to it all.

I am driving 20,000 miles less a year than I was in 2018 so the higher gas prices are at best a wash. I am making about 14,000 more year than I was in 2019 and the wife is making about that much extra as well.

in 34 days and 1 hours we will close on our house that we started building back in March, a day after that the movers will move us into it.

Life is good in the Gator Household.

It is clear that Trump is an increasingly irrational (and dangerous) lunatic, who not even most thoughtful Republicans want to run again.

Most such Republicans are apparently hoping that the Justice Department will discredit Trump, or Trump discredit himself, just enough so that he will not choose to, or be able to, run again. Of course if he is indicted — or convicted — as a result of any investigation now going on, Republican moderates will scream the Democrats are waging an “unfair” and entirely partisan political prosecution.

It is hard to run a country as crazy as ours. I do not envy the tough decisions leaders of the Justice Department must make in trying to do their jobs — while Trump and his minions, and others too, preach crazy conspiracy theories, or openly threaten civil war and “secession.”
AnyDayMoonbats.jpg

Gotcha.

My bad.

They are pretty entertaining as well. The most entertaining part is them tiring to hide Biden's dementia.

As for the rest of your rantings...my life is pretty unchanged due to it all.

I am driving 20,000 miles less a year than I was in 2018 so the higher gas prices are at best a wash. I am making about 14,000 more year than I was in 2019 and the wife is making about that much extra as well.

in 34 days and 1 hours we will close on our house that we started building back in March, a day after that the movers will move us into it.

Life is good in the Gator Household.

Your life will change. Just watch.

Your life will change. Just watch.

Look, maybe your entire life depends upon who is sitting in the White House. Mine does not.

And yes, my life will change, it will get better once we are in our own place again. In not much more than 1 month I will be sitting in my screened in porch sipping coffee watching the sun come up. I am already making plans for how we will decorate for Christmas. It will be epic! The same amount of lights I used for 2 story, 4 bedroom house will now be on a single story 3 bed room unit.

My wife will get another raise in Jan and I should see one in April.

Our daughter is now 100% self sufficient (27 and making more money than either the wife or I) and our son is getting close so we will have less money going out as time passes.

What is the old song...."The future is so bright I have to wear shades"

Remember two years ago when Republican Trump apologists here all said QAnon was a liberal “red herring”? Back then Trump himself said he knew little about QAnon, except that they “seem to like me.”

Well, apparently times change …
Trump going on an unhinged rant binge has become so commonplace we've forgotten just how bizarre that kind of behavior is for anyone, let alone an ex-prez.

No matter what someone might think of the man, you cannot deny his entertainment value.

He is such a mess.

He used to entertain me with his antics. Even thought he had some good one liners but.... its super annoying at this point.
The left and right fawning over this fucking morons every move just makes it worse.
Yes….cyberspace TDS’ers….Billionaires are messy morons.

Most are not. I could not name 10 world wide.

But some of them do love to be the focus of attention.
Your TDS shit is just so fucking bizarre…not a single “fuck Joe Biden for leaving our border open to the third world” post from you and 9,843 “Orange Man Bad for appealing to Americas best citizens” posts from you….weird ass shit.

If Baracki Ococki Obammy had to put up with 4 yrs in the WH like Trump, he would be in a fetal position under his desk sucking Moochelles big penis
Obama is made of much stronger stuff, but trump has certainly had a break with reality. It's a shame that his family doesn't care enough about him to get him the psychiatric help he needs, and he has no friends to do that for him.

Remember two years ago when Republican Trump apologists here all said QAnon was a liberal “red herring”? Back then Trump himself said he knew little about QAnon, except that they “seem to like me.”

Well, apparently times change …

ZOMG!! Sedition!!! He's not allowed on the Internet right Komrade?

Your TDS shit is just so fucking bizarre…not a single “fuck Joe Biden for leaving our border open to the third world” post from you and 9,843 “Orange Man Bad for appealing to Americas best citizens” posts from you….weird ass shit.
Considering all the legal trouble trump is in, it turns out that the orange man is bad, just like we have been saying all along.

I would like to say that I am sorry for my lack of worship of your god, but then I would be a liar like you and that just would not do.

If you would like to start a thread about Biden I will be glad to join you and say all sorts of bad things about him.

But this thread is about Trump's entertainment value.

I would like to say that I am sorry for my lack of worship of your god, but then I would be a liar like you and that just would not do.
I worship no mortal man…but I do like presidents that do the right thing for the right people….why don’t you?
If you would like to start a thread about Biden I will be glad to join you and say all sorts of bad things about him.
Hahaha…that’s the thing, 10,000 FUCK BIDEN threads HAVE been started and miraculously neither Mac1958 or yourself have engaged in them…weird huh?…..Weird that literally NO “moderate bipartisans” have engaged in “fuck Biden” threads…….why do you think that might be?
But this thread is about Trump's entertainment value.
“Entertainment value”?
You find it entertaining when a POTUS busts his ass for America’s best citizens?
Isn’t that what they’re supposed to do?

Last edited:
Like a jihadist mullah rallying his terrorist sleeper cells, Trump is getting armed and crazed rubes ready.

This is all out in the open now.
With 4 million illegals coming into our country that could be happening right now.

And they worry about national security?

Look, maybe your entire life depends upon who is sitting in the White House. Mine does not.

And yes, my life will change, it will get better once we are in our own place again. In not much more than 1 month I will be sitting in my screened in porch sipping coffee watching the sun come up. I am already making plans for how we will decorate for Christmas. It will be epic! The same amount of lights I used for 2 story, 4 bedroom house will now be on a single story 3 bed room unit.

My wife will get another raise in Jan and I should see one in April.

Our daughter is now 100% self sufficient (27 and making more money than either the wife or I) and our son is getting close so we will have less money going out as time passes.

What is the old song...."The future is so bright I have to wear shades"
Hahaha…spoken like a true elitist….”fuck everyone else, these policies don’t affect me…I got mine.”

Forum List

Back