Trump, under pressure, rediscovers QAnon

Tom Paine 1949

Diamond Member
Mar 15, 2020
Remember two years ago when Republican Trump apologists here all said QAnon was a liberal “red herring”? Back then Trump himself said he knew little about QAnon, except that they “seem to like me.”

Well, apparently times change …

Last edited:
Remember two years ago when Republican Trump apologists here all said QAnon was a liberal “red herring”? Back then Trump himself said he knew little about QAnon, except that they “seem to like me.”

If Baracki Ococki Obammy had to put up with 4 yrs in the WH like Trump, he would be in a fetal position under his desk sucking Moochelles big penis

No matter what someone might think of the man, you cannot deny his entertainment value.

He is such a mess.
He used to entertain me with his antics. Even thought he had some good one liners but.... its super annoying at this point.
The left and right fawning over this fucking morons every move just makes it worse.

No matter what someone might think of the man, you cannot deny his entertainment value.

He is such a mess.

Are you entertained now?

Gasoline that rose to twice the price it was during 2018, an inflation rate that rose to 9.1%, which was almost 5 times higher than it was in 2019, a recession, the average middle-class family coming up about $6,000 short of disposable income, hefty taxes coming for the middle class, and retirement accounts losing $3 trillion dollars just over the last year. The price of oil jumping up to $130 per barrel, having to beg Saudi Arabia and Venezuela for oil while draining our own strategic reserves, sporadic shortages on the store shelves, supply line disruptions, a steadily-increasing trade imbalance with China, an spiraling epidemic of violent crime and drugs, 4 million more illegals within the last two years, more COVID deaths than in 2020, a dishonorable withdrawal from Afghanistan that cost 13 American soldiers their lives, a weakened, pussified military, and IRS arming and training to be home invaders, using the DOJ and the FBI to harass political opponents, Iran's nuclear program having enough nuclear material to build a bomb and conducting attacks on US citizens like they did to Salman Rushdie, a revitalized Russian oil industry, China being energy and militarily dominant, a war in Europe that could even go nuclear, and China and North Korea threatening the US.

Why Progs take up names of the era of the founding fathers is deceitful and kgb like.

Like a jihadist mullah rallying his terrorist sleeper cells, Trump is getting armed and crazed rubes ready.

This is all out in the open now.

If Baracki Ococki Obammy had to put up with 4 yrs in the WH like Trump, he would be in a fetal position under his desk sucking Moochelles big penis
Obama did have to put up with disgusting attacks on himself and his family from ignorant racist — and Trumpster — types circulating gorilla memes, claiming he was Muslim and lying shamelessly that he was not an American.

He handled all those attacks with gravitas and style. Even had he done something to get himself impeached he would undoubtedly have continued to handle himself in such a way that the great majority of Americans would have seen he was an educated man trying his best to serve the interests of his country — not divide it and tear it down in service to his own power hungry narcissism and megalomania.

Obama did have to put up with disgusting attacks on himself and his family from ignorant racist — and Trumpster — types circulating gorilla memes, claiming he was Muslim and lying shamelessly that he was not an American.

He handled all those attacks with gravitas and style. Even had he done something to get himself impeached he would undoubtedly have continued to handle himself in such a way that the great majority of Americans would have seen he was an educated man trying his best to serve the interests of his country — not divide it and tear it down in service to his own power hungry narcissism and megalomania.
I followed politicians like Morning Joe and Charlie Crist and look what they really were. Just a few grains of sand in a sandbox of shills.

LOL more stupidity from the left. Everything is “Qanon”!!!

He is posting memes trolling you lefties. He knows you can’t stand it.

Good for you. Well sit back and enjoy.

It should get far more entertaining over the next two years.

I am sure it will be.

I assume Trump will declare his candidacy before the mid-terms even hoping that means the lawsuits and investigations will end.

And when there is no Red Tidal Wave, just the normal mid-term changes, Trump will blame all those that do not worship him, further dividing the GOP.

The GD FBI threw the 20 election you pos and you say that.....lolool

Take your racism and shove it so far up your ass it comes out your nose

Spies on a GD presidential campaign you snot swallowing punk assed bitch

I am sure it will be.

I assume Trump will declare his candidacy before the mid-terms even hoping that means the lawsuits and investigations will end.

And when there is no Red Tidal Wave, just the normal mid-term changes, Trump will blame all those that do not worship him, further dividing the GOP.

I wasn't referring to Trump. I meant what this bunch of idiot Democrats are going to do to your life over the next two years. Don't think it won't effect you, because it already has.

Gasoline that rose to twice the price it was during 2018, an inflation rate that rose to 9.1%, which was almost 5 times higher than it was in 2019, a recession, the average middle-class family coming up about $6,000 short of disposable income, hefty taxes coming for the middle class, and retirement accounts losing $3 trillion dollars just over the last year. The price of oil jumping up to $130 per barrel, having to beg Saudi Arabia and Venezuela for oil while draining our own strategic reserves, sporadic shortages on the store shelves, supply line disruptions, a steadily-increasing trade imbalance with China, an spiraling epidemic of violent crime and drugs, 4 million more illegals within the last two years, more COVID deaths than in 2020, a dishonorable withdrawal from Afghanistan that cost 13 American soldiers their lives, a weakened, pussified military, and IRS arming and training to be home invaders, using the DOJ and the FBI to harass political opponents, Iran's nuclear program having enough nuclear material to build a bomb and conducting attacks on US citizens like they did to Salman Rushdie, a revitalized Russian oil industry, China being energy and militarily dominant, a war in Europe that could even go nuclear, and China and North Korea threatening the US.

Forum List

Back