Trump, Trump, Trump, 25 effin hours a day...ENOUGH WITH TRUMP!!

I honestly don't get the "Trump hates women" thing... I can't find anything he said that was bad against women. I mean, I know he chewed Rosie out, but she's a beoch...

What did I miss?
18 Real Things Donald Trump Has Actually Said About Women

42 Horrible Things Donald Trump Has Said About Women: Is The Next Republican Presidential Nominee A Misogynist?

29 of the most outrageous Donald Trump quotes

Donald Trump Has One Core Philosophy: Misogyny

Brilliant Ad Shows All The Horrible Things Donald Trump Has Said About Women — As Read BY Women!

quote-you-know-it-really-doesn-t-matter-what-the-media-write-as-long-as-you-ve-got-a-young-donald-trump-63-85-62.jpg

151229111148-donald-trump-face-super-169.jpg

DOES THE FUCK MEDIA EVER GET TIRED OF GIVING FREE PRESS TO THE SAME OL PERSON DAY AFTER DAY AFTER DAY ????View attachment 74002View attachment 74003
images
images
WHY WOULDN'T HE SAY STUPID SHIT? IF HE DOES, THE MEDIA WILL SURELY REPORT IT....BEST MEDIA HUSTLER OF ALL TIMES!!!

You are just beginning to understand what we have been thinking about Obama for years. Don't worry it gets easier after the first few years.

DOES THE FUCK MEDIA EVER GET TIRED OF GIVING FREE PRESS TO THE SAME OL PERSON DAY AFTER DAY AFTER DAY ????View attachment 74002View attachment 74003
images
images
WHY WOULDN'T HE SAY STUPID SHIT? IF HE DOES, THE MEDIA WILL SURELY REPORT IT....BEST MEDIA HUSTLER OF ALL TIMES!!!

Reminds one of 2008 when the press gave far more coverage to a far bigger hustler, who said more more stupid shit.

Only a brain dead, lice licking, dust mite ****-servative would compare Obama to Trump....you people lack intelligence and should never be allowed to work or vote in this country...you are a disgrace to our education system and to the hicks, that gave you life.

Thank you!

But how do you really feel?

Funny hearing someone complaining about the coverage of Trump, while talking about Trump. If he bothers you that much, stop listening to him, shut off the TV, and find something else to do.
I have a right as a cable paying viewer to complain about the excessive coverage that all the media is guilty of. I would love to watch the news and see something other than that Orange colored, Nazi pandering Trump on it....my opinion, my observation, my comment....now you have a choice....need I go further?

Folks, if you think Trump doggin women is somehow gonna render Hillary all the women's vote, think again. Lets face it.....Hillary couldn't beat a Muslim name sounding negro, Obama.....She's barely beating a 99 year old Jewish progressive, Bernie and Trump, with all the shit, this moron is doing and saying, still the bitch is struggling....because......NOBODY LIKES THIS LYING VOTE PANDERING SHITLESS BITCH!!

Forum List

Back