No one is going to ignore the brain worm

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
RFK..... Is probably smarter than Trump and Biden combined times 10. However the revelation that at one point in his life a parasite consumed a part of his brain and then died in his head is a death knell to any political career. It Is an endless and unrelenting source of wise cracks, debate digs and constantly renewable doubt. I feel bad for him actually because I don't think it in impairs him in any way shape or form.

You know if he debates Trump...
that's all Trump will talk about for the whole debate. I don't know about Biden, but I'm sure his handlers would make it a part of the debate.

Jo

RFK..... Is probably smarter than Trump and Biden combined times 10. However the revelation that at one point in his life a parasite consumed a part of his brain and then died in his head is a death knell to any political career. It Is an endless and unrelenting source of wise cracks, debate digs and constantly renewable doubt. I feel bad for him actually because I don't think it in impairs him in any way shape or form.

that's all Trump will talk about for the whole debate. I don't know about Biden, but I'm sure his handlers would make it a part of the debate.

Jo
RFK jr, is a little right of Joe Bribem. But way left of President Trump. Dont let him fool you, just because he was anti vax. I just couldnt imagine the world leaders hearing RFK jr speak and think that he was scared shitless.

Jo
LOL! I was getting coffee this morning and a guy said "Sorry, I think I got a brain worm" when asked what he wanted.

It's going around, dude.

Sorry, but brain worms are kinda had to ignore. I hear trump is considering getting a tape worm to help him get that belly, and those chins under control, but it's not clear if a tapeworm will be accepted any better than that brain worm. One thing to be sure of though is if trump does decide to go with a tape worm, it will be the best tapeworm a failed Ex president ever had.

Sorry, but brain worms are kinda had to ignore. I hear trump is considering getting a tape worm to help him get that belly, and those chins under control, but it's not clear if a tapeworm will be accepted any better than that brain worm. One thing to be sure of though is if trump does decide to go with a tape worm, it will be the best tapeworm a failed Ex president ever had.
Believe it or not using tape worms to lose weight is a thing; Dangerous I think, but I have read about it.

Believe it or not using tape worms to lose weight is a thing; Dangerous I think, but I have read about it.
It is certainly something I would expect trump to consider. Of course, that would have to be after he drank some bleach, and had a bright lightbulb shoved up his ass.

Jo
I forgot all about it until you mentioned it

Forum List

Back