Trump Trolls Kim Jong Un, Says His Nuke Button is Bigger

Trump’s juvenile and reckless statements about North Korea put our national security at risk.

"The global warming we should be worried about is the global warming caused by NUCLEAR WEAPONS in the hands of crazy or incompetent leaders!" - Trump in May 2014

Looks like Un is inching towards pursuing talks again. He's beginning to see the light. Trump's made it clear to him that he won't exist much longer if he doesn't get his shit together. Un isn't as crazy as Western Media likes to portray him. My prediction is, he will make concessions and talk.

It's stupid. If you were capable of honesty, you'd say as much.

I agree that it’s stupid, but it’s entertaining watching people get all melodramatic over it

Why?

What is it with people who find pleasure when people react in a normal manner after the president behaves stupidly and irresponsibly?

It is fuckng weird.

I don't WANT the people of the world thinking that this bloated orange con man represents the way Americans think and act. Not THIS American.
I've spent my life cultivating relationships with people from everywhere, and I don't intend for Trump to transform us into "The Ugly Americans".

There was a book written by that title, interesting reading.

Does anyone doubt that the war-mongering is designed to distract the American people from a failing presidency?

I agree that it’s stupid, but it’s entertaining watching people get all melodramatic over it

Why?

What is it with people who find pleasure when people react in a normal manner after the president behaves stupidly and irresponsibly?

It is fuckng weird.

I don't WANT the people of the world thinking that this bloated orange con man represents the way Americans think and act. Not THIS American.
I've spent my life cultivating relationships with people from everywhere, and I don't intend for Trump to transform us into "The Ugly Americans".

Yeah kid, probably time for you to take a long break from Democrat Fake News. You're sounding very bitter and irrational. And besides, Un knows Trump has made it clear that he won't exist much longer if he doesn't get his shit together. Un may be a little crazy, but he isn't dumb. My prediction is, he'll be making some concessions. Stay tuned.

Let the snowflake meltdowns begins

Donald J. Trump on Twitter
Real presidential, that is.
Let's have a pissing contest, a penis measuring contest, a real old fashioned wingding in the locker room.
TRUMP IS SUPPOSED TO BE ENCOURAGING DIPLOMACY here, not poking that fucker with a stick.
Real presidential.
Very unpresidential but funny as hell :D
Maybe not to you, because of that rotting corn cob up your keester

Does anyone doubt that the war-mongering is designed to distract the American people from a failing presidency?

Nothing new there. 'Wag the Dog' and False Flags are as American as apple pie. I'm never surprised when they occur.

Nothing new there. 'Wag the Dog' and False Flags are as American as apple pie. I'm never surprised when they occur.
There won't be anything 'false flag' about it when you see the flash. Keep pretending that everything you see and hear is a lie. Reality will surprise you all the more when it smacks you in the face.

Why?

It is fuckng weird.

and many didn't want obama to represent them. or bush or clinton or the like.

what we currently bitch about as a flaw of the presidency is actually one of it's saving graces. not one side *wins* all the time. the point was to encourage us to work together but we've moved well beyond that and made simple things personal.

Lets have a penis olympics Trump vs UN,,,A dick off republicans are good at that

No, better, I want Trump to tell Kim to meet him somewhere, they lock themselves in the room and fight it out mano y mano. Winner takes all. I say Trump kicks his whiny ass.
That is not a fight, a fat ass and a whiney ass. A fight would be where I would pick up trump by the ankles and used him as a weapon and some one else pikced up fat boy by the ankles and used him as a weapon. Let those two fight and you will see two grown men cry!

There won't be anything 'false flag' about it when you see the flash. Keep pretending that everything you see and hear is a lie. Reality will surprise you all the more when it smacks you in the face.

Huh?? :rolleyes-41:

Lets have a penis olympics Trump vs UN,,,A dick off republicans are good at that
At least we have dicks.

missile.JPG

Brian Fallon, former Clinton spokesman, wants Donald Trump banned over 'nuclear button' tweet

Let the snowflake meltdowns begins

Donald J. Trump on Twitter
I agree with this person.
"Bishop Talbert Swan‏Verified account @TalbertSwan · 2h
POTUS is so easily baited! KJU plays him like a pair of bongos and #Trump takes the bait every time! Shameful that America’s president is unhinged and cannot resist his compulsion to attack and have the last word. Grow up for crying out loud Mr. 45!"

Trump has the intellectual and emotional level of an adolescent boy.

I think it’s more that people like Talbert Swan are the ones being baited and taking it every time.
The next election will determine who is taking it. Both sides feel empowered right now. The Left because Trump does sound like an immature child who can’t be honest to save his life... and the Right because they hold power and are progressing their agenda. 2018 and 2020 will show who America agrees with

So in 2018 and 2020 the question will be wich retarded side do you want to destroy this country faster!?!

Why the hell can't we just have moderates and not mental midgets!?!

I mean give me Romney, Webb and Manchin over the Trumps and Clintons!

Why?

It is fuckng weird.

what we currently bitch about as a flaw of the presidency is actually one of it's saving graces. not one side *wins* all the time. the point was to encourage us to work together but we've moved well beyond that and made simple things personal.

Who is to blame for that???????

Why?

It is fuckng weird.

Who is to blame for that???????
jughead 3.jpg

Forum List

Back