Trump traveling to North Mexico today to pick up a cool $15M in campaign donations

I won't be there except in spirit. California is going so hard left that it is actually tipping over. The governor passing statewide rent control is not helping the Democrat cause.

I won't be there except in spirit. California is going so hard left that it is actually tipping over. The governor passing statewide rent control is not helping the Democrat cause.
So they have begun taking over private property and asserting government control over the means of production.. Sounds like a nice Constitutional issue that the present SCOTUS needs to stamp out..

Democrats have been taking Californians for granted for a long time. Homelessness is out of control. 25% of the homeless in America live in California. To make it worse, Democrats flood the problem with needy homeless foreign nationals and make the 2 compete for resources meant for Americans.

So they have begun taking over private property and asserting government control over the means of production.. Sounds like a nice Constitutional issue that the present SCOTUS needs to stamp out..
Bernie Sanders is so taken with the idea that he is proposing nationwide federal rent control.

Bernie Sanders is so taken with the idea that he is proposing nationwide federal rent control.
Its past time to stamp out these communists for good..

Forum List

Back