Trump to Suspend Payroll Taxes Till End of Year

4 meaningless EO's with absolutely nothing behind them but bluster. Congress controls the power of the purse. Period. Even the SC will uphold that.
Cool.
So you admit Nazi Pelousy is responsible for all the debt since she became Speaker. :abgg2q.jpg:

Uhh...Trump is...and McConnell..with a nod to Paul Ryan (for that awesome tax cut) for the bloated budgets that had the deficit at 1.2 trillion pre-pandemic. :)

4 meaningless EO's with absolutely nothing behind them but bluster. Congress controls the power of the purse. Period. Even the SC will uphold that.
Cool.
So you admit Nazi Pelousy is responsible for all the debt since she became Speaker. :abgg2q.jpg:
To be crazy you have to have a mind. That leaves out dim witted Joe. Nancy being the best they have shows these democrats for the idiots they are. The proof that genocide is a good thing. A sure thing bet is death, taxes, and pelosi's next face lift she will be sporting a beard.

/——/ “Congress controls the power of the purse. Period“
So yoh libtards will finally stop blaming Trump for the massive debt... about time you figured it out.

Cool.

Uhh...Trump is...and McConnell..with a nod to Paul Ryan (for that awesome tax cut) for the bloated budgets that had the deficit at 1.2 trillion pre-pandemic. :)
And who did you say controlled the purse strings then?

Why, that would be Nazi Pelousy.

You can't have it both ways, Sport.

Paperwork challenging Trump's EO will be filed first thing Monday Morning.
Why will Dimwingers go to court to stop the help working Americans need?
Because congress controls the money, not Trump.
Another Dimwinger who admits the deficits are on Nazi Pelousy.

Nice job. :iyfyus.jpg:
The deficit problem started growing when repubs were in full control. Dems didn't pass the irresponsible tax cuts and huge increase in military spending. Trump policy.

The deficit problem started growing when repubs were in full control. Dems didn't pass the irresponsible tax cuts and huge increase in military spending. Trump policy.
/——/ Letting people keep more of their hard earned money isn’t irresponsible, democRATs slashing the military is. The primary responsibility of the federal government is national defense.

/——/ Letting people keep more of their hard earned money isn’t irresponsible, democRATs slashing the military is. The primary responsibility of the federal government is national defense.
It is irresponsible when it leads to huge deficits. I bet you were one of those tea party guys. haha

It is irresponsible when it leads to huge deficits. I bet you were one of those tea party guys. haha
/——-/ Cut spending across the board -problem solved.

Spending and appropriations originate in the House, in the context of rules-USA.

Then the Senate and White House CONCUR.

So there are rules and reason in USA, well-regarded. Military Spending is regressive. White House and Senate signed on to Stimulus One. US Military spending increases were not included, pro-USA!

US Military is more about this, below!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
As RNC famous Arnold might put it: "I'll be Back!"

(Matt 25: 14:30--Convention-City-Along-with-RNC!)

Or if you are trump cut taxes, increase spending, and borrow, borrow, borrow....

Or if you are trump cut taxes, increase spending, and borrow, borrow, borrow....
/——/ Why do democRATs spend spend spend? Remember the words of your fellow liberal:
88F5B334-071C-403E-8ABC-4E079ED87E8A.jpeg

Why EOs happens so often...
In the early 2000s when GW was President I listened to Bernie Sanders every Thursday on The Thom Hartmann Radio Program and Bernie said repeatedly that Congress was so partisan that the only way to achieve anything is via EOs.

/——/ Why do democRATs spend spend spend? Remember the words of your fellow liberal:
View attachment 372820
Beats me. But they have proven way more fiscally responsible than republicans. Trump ran a trillion dollar deficit during a strong economy. Now he's gonna be the world record deficit holder.

In the early 2000s when GW was President I listened to Bernie Sanders every Thursday on The Thom Hartmann Radio Program and Bernie said repeatedly that Congress was so partisan that the only way to achieve anything is via EOs.
They happen cause congress has given way too much power to the presidency. Now we get nothing but bad government.

They happen cause congress has given way too much power to the presidency. Now we get nothing but bad government.
Your response is to Bernie Sanders, not me.
It's obvious Bernie Sanders disagrees with you.

I'm sure me and bernie disagree on a lot.

I'm sure me and bernie disagree on a lot.
Could be.
I watch his speeches and he's not a fan of either party.

The most recent deficits are Stimulus Related, but Republican manufactured--the Tax Cuts. The method of the spending should be noted. Public Works not so much. An excess of unemployment payments and the Stimulus deposits happened. The Original Stimulus was happening too, from the Obama-Biden Administration. That one bailed out stockholders, in the name of preserving auto manufacturing jobs. Then "Cash for Clunkers" helped with lower incomes. There were still Public Works, but not Hoover Dam or infrastructure wonders. One famous project was the roofing of some outdoor public washrooms at a Park in Mammoth Lakes, CA: Is recalled.

What the people couldn't do for themselves--just had to be done(?)!

Everything more recent was at least directed at small businesses, wage-earners laid off, and the Equal Amount deposits: Like the Obama-Biden, "Make Work Pay," tax credits at the $400.00 amounts.

The crashing part of the pandemic disaster turned around--really quickly. THE STIMULUS DEPOSITS AND THE PAYROLL PROTECTION PLAN ARE NOT IN THE EXECUTIVE ORDERS! THAT APPEARS TO HAVE BEEN THREATENED IN THE STIMULUS NEGOTIATIONS. THEY ARE NOTED TO LIKELY HAVE BEEN INTENDED AS REPUBLICAN INITIATIVES ON WHICH THEY PLAN TO RUN IN THE 2020 NATIONAL ELECTIONS. THEY COULD HAVE BEEN IN STIMULUS TWO, WITH THE DEMOCRATS HAVING PASSED THEM ALREADY, MONTHS AGO.

--THE REPUBLICANS TOOK THE PAYROLL PROTECTION PROGRAM AWAY--INTENDING HARM OF US SMALL BUSINESSES!

--THE REPUBLICANS TOOK THE STIMULUS DEPOSITS AWAY--INTENDING WIDESPREAD HARM OF US NATIONALS!

--THE REPUBLICANS TOOK AWAY THE LIVING WAGE INCENTIVE OF THE $600.00 PER WEEK, AND WITH NO BASIS IN ANY ECONOMIC PLANNING WIDELY WELL-KNOWN!

ELSE THEY COULD HAVE BEEN INCLUDED IN STIMULUS TWO, ALREADY!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
As RNC famous Arnold might put it: "I'll be Back!"

(Matt 25: 14:30--Convention-City-Along-with-RNC!

Revenues went up after the Trump across the board tax cuts, Dummy. Deficts skyrocketed when Nazi Pelousy got the purse strings.

Forum List

Back