Trump to stop future forest fires

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
Trump still blaming forest management while visiting CA & claims there won't be any more like it.

Should be interesting to see the funding to rake up all the weeds in California.

Trump is more than a dolt. He is a superhuman idiot. If Stan Lee created a character after Trump he would have powers beyond those of a typical moron. A pea sized brain in a big head.

And yet for all that stupidity, most of the stuff he's doing keep working out well and he is getting more done than any president in recent history. I have no doubt that if he can revamp the way California manages its land he will succeed in cutting down on fires and property loses! Gee, what a colossal jackass!

There won't be any more like it in these fire areas. Everything is burned. The envirowackos will have years before they let it gets this bad again.

California democrats have many more fires to start and many more people to kill.

Trump may want to do something but democrat disease is incurable and fatal.

And yet for all that stupidity, most of the stuff he's doing keep working out well and he is getting more done than any president in recent history. I have no doubt that if he can revamp the way California manages its land he will succeed in cutting down on fires and property loses! Gee, what a colossal jackass!

So riddle me this. Why hasn't he revamped the way Houston develops it's land given the horrific flooding Houston has experienced in recent years? Think that might cut down on flooding and property losses? Yes, he is a colossal jack ass.

It is pretty disgusting that in the midst of a disaster, the POTUS blames the victimes. He's a real scumwaffle.

So riddle me this.

Yes, you are indeed a riddle beyond all puzzles with non sequitur "reasoning" that boggles the imagination. I suppose if he actually was trying to find a way to cut down on Houston flooding instead, you'd be accusing him of favoritism towards Texas while ignoring the blight of leftist-caused California fires. There is just no winning with you. But then, there is no getting a straight answer out of a calculator with a crack in its motherboard.

So riddle me this.

Yes, you are indeed a riddle beyond all puzzles with non sequitur "reasoning" that boggles the imagination. I suppose if he actually was trying to find a way to cut down on Houston flooding instead, you'd be accusing him of favoritism towards Texas while ignoring the blight of leftist-caused California fires. There is just no winning with you. But then, there is no getting a straight answer out of a calculator with a crack in its motherboard.

So you admit there is a double standard here. When it comes to CA fires - blame the people. When it comes to Texas floods, silence.

There won't be any more like it in these fire areas. Everything is burned. The envirowackos will have years before they let it gets this bad again.

California democrats have many more fires to start and many more people to kill.

Trump may want to do something but democrat disease is incurable and fatal.

Your fat assed orange buddy ignores climate change. It will get worse.

What is going to do about the "weeds"?

Trump still blaming forest management while visiting CA & claims there won't be any more like it.

Should be interesting to see the funding to rake up all the weeds in California.

--LOL

the problem is solved since the leftist whackadoos would not take care of it

mother nature did

of course there will not be any forest fires there

at least not for some time

that is until

the leftists F it up again

and leave kindling laying all over the forest floor

which they will do

So riddle me this.

Only a fucking trump ass kissing moron would ignore the hot wind & dry conditions.

Trump blames Puerto Ricans.

Wild fires have plagued the west for centuries. They've gotten worse and a combination of factors are involved including forest management. You can blame it on "poor" forest management, but it was the excepted way of the time. I grew up with Smokey the Bear and don't start forest fires ... and complete repression of fires. It wasn't a left/right issue - no one wanted fires and no one, at the time, understood the role fire plays in forest health. What people are attempting to do is politicize it as protect forests vs logging. There IS such a thing as sustainable logging as a part of good forest management and there is ALSO a value in keeping dead trees within the ecosystem to replentish the carbon and provide habitat that keeps the ecosystem healthy. Part of the problem is HUMAN development into areas that make difficult to allow natural fires to burn or a "controlled burn" because the numbers of trees dead from prolonged drought (Climate Change?) and bark beetle infestations is in the millions and it's NOT just California - it's a number of western (and RED states) that are facing this problem with thousands of acres of dead forest. This isn't solely "bad management", it's the formation of a new natural cycle that is completely changing the ecosystems. A one degree change in temperature is the difference between freezing and thawing. It's the difference between a winter long enough and cold enough to keep insect populations in check. Things are changing and we are going to have to change our practices in order to live with them, whether that includes forest management, where and how we build, reducing paving and housing in flood prone areas - who knows.

So riddle me this.

Only a fucking trump ass kissing moron would ignore the hot wind & dry conditions.

Trump blames Puerto Ricans.

Yes he did. But he didn't blame the Houstonians or the Floridians did he?

You know, I was watching a documentary on forest fires the other day, and they said that one of the problems is that when we decided to create a forestry service, they based it on the way forests were managed in Europe. That doesn't work of course, because the forests in Europe are much different, mainly, that they get a lot more water than American forests.

Interestingly enough, even the Native Americans knew that burning off some of the dead crap on the ground was good for the forest. They used to set managed fires on a regular basis.

And bury all the power lines.

Power lines keep sparking wildfires. Why don’t California utility companies bury them?

You know, I've often wondered that same thing. And, not only would it be good for helping out with forest fires, but imagine how much better prepared a community would be if all their power lines were buried when a tornado hit?

Never mind all the ice storms in the NE. It would help there as well.

So you Liberals are saying it's all about climate change and nothing to do with how the land has been managed? Firebreaks around neighborhoods wouldn't have reduced the damage and loss of life?

So you Liberals are saying it's all about climate change and nothing to do with how the land has been managed? Firebreaks around neighborhoods wouldn't have reduced the damage and loss of life?

Firebreaks around neighborhoods would have helped, but where in the zoning laws does it say that they have to have them?

Hindsight is always 20/20.

Forum List

Back