Trump to restart rallies next month as he plays coy about 2024 run

Former President Donald Trump will resume holding his signature rallies next month, The Post has confirmed.

Dates and locations have not yet been announced, but a source said the president’s team is in the process of selecting venues for a pair of events in June. A third rally is expected to take place around the July 4 holiday.

Trump has sat for occasional interviews since leaving office in January, but has not addressed a campaign-style rally since Jan. 6. Hours after he spoke, some of his supporters stormed the U.S. Capitol, attacking police officers and disrupting the congressional count of electoral votes from the previous year’s election.

This is great news. I personally think DeSantis is the better choice for 2024 but I would love for Trump to come back as well.

Will Donald Trump actually pay the communities for venue rentals, security, and staff for these rallies, or will be continue to stiff communities where he holds the rallies? If I was in charge of ANY venue Trump wants to use, I'd demand 100% payment up front, plus a hefty damage deposit. Trump's history of stiffing cities is long and disgusting.

Communities couldn't say "No" to Trump when he was President. They don't have to let the fat, old, deadbeat back into their civic centres unless he pays in cash, up front, this time.

If Trump starts charging people to go to his rallies, will anyone show up?

You dumbass. Everywhere he holds a rally the local businesses make out like bandits. Thousand of attendee's spend thousands of dollars in those towns and cities.

Grow a brain you Canadian idiot.
And don't forget, hospitals and funeral homes made out like bandits too with the increase of coronavirus cases due to those superspreaders.
LOL Lots of folks have been given the vaccine. I doubt a rally will increase the Chinese virus deaths. You can always hope though.
Moron, there was no vaccine available when Trump was stumping for the election and holding his superspeader events. Exactly how fucked in the head are you??

We are talking about the run for 2024 not the past you moron.

How fucked in the head are you??
LOL

Dumbfuck, you said his rallies are good for business. He hasn't held a single rally since leaving office; so unless you're brain-dead, which you are, you were talking about the past.

Doesn't negate the fact that thousands attend those rallies and spend money wherever they are held.

Dumbfuck.
Dumbfuck, I had already agreed with that. I merely pointed out that hospitals and funeral homes were among the businesses which benefitted from his superspreader rallies.
You sure are funny and it sounds like you are hoping what you say comes true.

You sure are a whiny little bastard.

These Moon Bats were absolute idiots letting Joe Dufus steal the election from the best President this country has ever had.

The "absolute idiots" are those who voted for 4 more years of incompetence, chaos, debt, death and destruction. If Trump were still Presidents, there would be food riots in the streets by this point. You were nearly there before the Inauguration.

On what basis do you believe that Trump was the "best President this country has ever had"?

Former President Donald Trump will resume holding his signature rallies next month, The Post has confirmed.

Dates and locations have not yet been announced, but a source said the president’s team is in the process of selecting venues for a pair of events in June. A third rally is expected to take place around the July 4 holiday.

Trump has sat for occasional interviews since leaving office in January, but has not addressed a campaign-style rally since Jan. 6. Hours after he spoke, some of his supporters stormed the U.S. Capitol, attacking police officers and disrupting the congressional count of electoral votes from the previous year’s election.

This is great news. I personally think DeSantis is the better choice for 2024 but I would love for Trump to come back as well.

Will Donald Trump actually pay the communities for venue rentals, security, and staff for these rallies, or will be continue to stiff communities where he holds the rallies? If I was in charge of ANY venue Trump wants to use, I'd demand 100% payment up front, plus a hefty damage deposit. Trump's history of stiffing cities is long and disgusting.

Communities couldn't say "No" to Trump when he was President. They don't have to let the fat, old, deadbeat back into their civic centres unless he pays in cash, up front, this time.

You dumbass. Everywhere he holds a rally the local businesses make out like bandits. Thousand of attendee's spend thousands of dollars in those towns and cities.

You really are too stupid to be one person. It's this kind of stupidity that leads municipalities to give billions of dollars to corporations to locate their businesses in the state/city, while forcing local taxpayers, who get little to no benefit from this business, to pay higher taxes to pay for the infrastructure the corporation needs.

According to YOUR logic, NOBODY should have to pay venue rental or police costs for concerts, big sporting events other big attractions in these venues, because they ALL generate massive amounts of revenue for local businesses. You should be welcoming all big rallies, concerts and sports events to your city for FREE!!!

And don't forget, hospitals and funeral homes made out like bandits too with the increase of coronavirus cases due to those superspreaders.
LOL Lots of folks have been given the vaccine. I doubt a rally will increase the Chinese virus deaths. You can always hope though.
Moron, there was no vaccine available when Trump was stumping for the election and holding his superspeader events. Exactly how fucked in the head are you??

LOL

Dumbfuck, you said his rallies are good for business. He hasn't held a single rally since leaving office; so unless you're brain-dead, which you are, you were talking about the past.

Doesn't negate the fact that thousands attend those rallies and spend money wherever they are held.

Dumbfuck.
Dumbfuck, I had already agreed with that. I merely pointed out that hospitals and funeral homes were among the businesses which benefitted from his superspreader rallies.

Aww, poor baby, I know how much reality frightens you.

:itsok:

B
These Moon Bats were absolute idiots letting Joe Dufus steal the election from the best President this country has ever had.

The "absolute idiots" are those who voted for 4 more years of incompetence, chaos, debt, death and destruction. If Trump were still Presidents, there would be food riots in the streets by this point. You were nearly there before the Inauguration.

On what basis do you believe that Trump was the "best President this country has ever had"?

You really are too stupid to be one person. It's this kind of stupidity that leads municipalities to give billions of dollars to corporations to locate their businesses in the state/city, while forcing local taxpayers, who get little to no benefit from this business, to pay higher taxes to pay for the infrastructure the corporation needs.

According to YOUR logic, NOBODY should have to pay venue rental or police costs for concerts, big sporting events other big attractions in these venues, because they ALL generate massive amounts of revenue for local businesses. You should be welcoming all big rallies, concerts and sports events to your city for FREE!!!

Biden changes none of that.

B

Biden was inept as a Senator, inept as a VP, and is proving now to be inept as a president. He has only one redeeming quality...

He's not Trump.

LOL

Dumbfuck.

I love reality. You like to make up your own reality. Carry on numb nuts.

B

Biden was inept as a Senator, inept as a VP, and is proving now to be inept as a president. He has only one redeeming quality...

He's not Trump.
For once you made a true group of statements. Biden is incompetent as hell and people are beginning to figure that out.

I'd bet he wish's he were Trump. Trump was on very competent POTUS. Something Biden will never be.

LOL

Dumbfuck.

Nope, you shy away from it. Like you just did. You tried to pretend like you were talking about the future you were actually talking about the past to escape the reality of the effects of coronavirus on Trump's superspeader rallies.

B

He's not Trump.
For once you made a true group of statements. Biden is incompetent as hell and people are beginning to figure that out.

I'd bet he wish's he were Trump. Trump was on very competent POTUS. Something Biden will never be.
LMFAO.

B

He's not Trump.

LOLOL

Trump was among the worst presidents we ever had. That's why America kicked him out of the White House after just one term.

B

He's not Trump.
Yeah he’s not dumb Don. That doesn’t say much.

B

He's not Trump.
Yeah he’s not dumb Don. That doesn’t say much.
That's true, it doesn't say much. But it does say enough.

LOL

Dumbfuck.

Once again, you offer no rebuttal to the facts posted, except insults. You're the one who's whining here. You keep claiming that Trump's rallies are good for the economies of the regions where they're held and using that as to excuse Trump's failure to compensate cities for the costs of his rallies.

If Trump's rallies generate so much income that he shouldn't have to pay for the venues, or the security needed, shouldn't every arena, stadium or convention center be free to anyone who wants to hold a big-scale event? I mean the bigger the event, the more money the local community stands to make, according to you.

It never ceases to amaze me how gracefully you fools twist yourselves into pretzels to rationalize every dishonest, corrupt and wrongheaded thing that Donald Trump has ever done.

LOL

Dumbfuck.

Once again, you offer no rebuttal to the facts posted, except insults. You're the one who's whining here. You keep claiming that Trump's rallies are good for the economies of the regions where they're held and using that as to excuse Trump's failure to compensate cities for the costs of his rallies.

If Trump's rallies generate so much income that he shouldn't have to pay for the venues, or the security needed, shouldn't every arena, stadium or convention center be free to anyone who wants to hold a big-scale event? I mean the bigger the event, the more money the local community stands to make, according to you.

It never ceases to amaze me how gracefully you fools twist yourselves into pretzels to rationalize every dishonest, corrupt and wrongheaded thing that Donald Trump has ever done.
PMS again?!

LOL

Dumbfuck.

Nope, you shy away from it. Like you just did. You tried to pretend like you were talking about the future you were actually talking about the past to escape the reality of the effects of coronavirus on Trump's superspeader rallies.
Oh I was talking about the future. You think Trumps rallies were responsible for the dead?? I find that hard to believe. Reality?? You bet.

Keep Trump in your head. You're good at it. LOL

If I was a mayor of a city or governor or a state, I wouldn't let him hold a rally in my city or state.

The man is a deadbeat and doesn't pay his bills so he leaves the city with debts unpaid.

The man doesn't deserve a platform to spew his hate if he doesn't pay for it.

If I was a mayor of a city or governor or a state, I wouldn't let him hold a rally in my city or state.

The man is a deadbeat and doesn't pay his bills so he leaves the city with debts unpaid.

The man doesn't deserve a platform to spew his hate if he doesn't pay for it.
Gotta laugh at your stupid ass. You voted in an incompetent asshole who's making a mess of this country.

Trump pays his bills and anywhere his rallies are thousands attend. Those thousands spend money and the economies of the cities those rallies are held are given one good boost.

For a "deadbeat" Trump did a great job as POTUS and will do it again in 2024. Buckle up buttercup. 2024 will be here before you know it. I just hope we have a country left after four years of the Biden/Harris shit show.

Forum List

Back