Trump to Reinstall Churchill...

Churchill was a twat. He is not a hero everywhere.
Churchill opposed, 100 years on
I'm no history scholar, but I like the way he refused to submit to Hitler.
It wasnt just him though. The whole country opposed the Nazis apart from the upper classes like Sir Oswald Mosley, Tilly and Lord Northcliffe.
Chuchill sent the army to attack striking Welsh miners. He was a twat.
Churchill sent 150 extra police to stop the rioting and violence by the strikers. When the police couldn't control the rioting, soldiers were sent in. Many rioters and police/soldiers were hurt. Union workers tend to get physical or else they wouldn't need the authorities to intervene.

Churchill was a twat. He is not a hero everywhere.
Churchill opposed, 100 years on
I'm no history scholar, but I like the way he refused to submit to Hitler.
It wasnt just him though. The whole country opposed the Nazis apart from the upper classes like Sir Oswald Mosley, Tilly and Lord Northcliffe.
Chuchill sent the army to attack striking Welsh miners. He was a twat.
I'm sorry that happened. :(

Actually a great many Americans admire Churchill, are proud of his American heritage and are also proud that he's an honorary American.
Not surprised you decide to label these people as racists. Change the recording, dear! It is so old and DIVISIVE. Lol.
I do admire Churchill, but not the posters who are just plain incensed that a black guy's bust replaced a white guy's bust on the Presidential Credenza. It's stupid.
I wish we'd EVER had a leader with Churchill's balls. Probably never will, either.
You are simply doing what you always do, attributing motives and labelling people as undesirable, in this case as racist against Obama, just because the new president will arrange the Oval Office as he wants it - just like Obama did. Is obama a racist for removing Churchills bust and replacing it with MLKs??? Are the people who agreed with that racist? Lol.
And you are doing what you always do--merrily spreading racist invective. Obama isn't a racist, btw.
No, dear, that would be YOU, as usual! Lol.
Anyway, here are some more pics of Churchill's lovely AMERICAN mother:

View attachment 98407

View attachment 98408

View attachment 98409

I love these old pics.

Enjoy, and try to let go of your hatred and bitterness - it is incredibly ugly :tongue-44:
You folks twisting everything around are so amazing. I do thank you for the pics.

Twisted everything around? Don't you mean that everyone in DC is already twisted?

I think Churchill left the White House on his own. He was far too great a man to be a bust in Obama's abode.

If the truth be known, Winston walked out on his own. He simply could not stand the smell.

Winston Churchill, a former army officer, war reporter and British Prime Minister (1940-45 and 1951-55), was one of the first to call for the creation of a ‘United States of Europe’. Following the Second World War, he was convinced that only a united Europe could guarantee peace. His aim was to eliminate the European ills of nationalism and war-mongering once and for all.

He formulated his conclusions drawn from the lessons of history in his famous ‘Speech to the academic youth’ held at the University of Zurich in 1946: “There is a remedy which ... would in a few years make all Europe ... free and ... happy. It is to re-create the European family, or as much of it as we can, and to provide it with a structure under which it can dwell in peace, in safety and in freedom. We must build a kind of United States of Europe.” Thus the driving force behind the anti-Hitler coalition became an active campaigner for Europe’s cause.

https://europa.eu/european-union/sites/europaeu/files/docs/body/winston_churchill_en.pdf

A meaningless gesture at this point. Nationalism is coming back.
Nobody said he was always right. It is a warm gesture from Trump.
JUST LIKE THE REMOVAL BY OBAMA S A KICK IN THE TEETH FOR ENGLAND,

Except that it didn't actually happen. Obama didn't "remove" anything.

But why let facts get in the way of your narrative.

Churchill was the only hero the brits had. now its the Islamic terrorist. “Islam is as dangerous in a man as rabies in a dog.”

Obama_Pussy.jpg

Hitler told Churchill he would "wring England's neck like a chicken". Winston replied: "some chicken, some neck". :wink_2:

...bust in the Oval Office. And, unlike Obama, who said if Brits vote to leave the EU we'd be 'sent to the back of the queue', Trump seems keen to get the special relationship between the US and the UK back on track. Yay Trump!

Trump to bring back Churchill statue SHAMEFULLY removed from White House by Barack Obama
NIGEL FARAGE has revealed that Donald Trump will re-install a bust of Winston Churchill removed from the Oval Office by Barack Obama - in a clear sign of the friendship the new President wishes to foster with Britain...

Trump to bring back Churchill statue SHAMEFULLY removed from White House by Barack Obama

(Cue butthurt lefties) :)

View attachment 98401

Liberals will not understand why this is huge.

Tilly's a Brit, so of course she is all happy about Winston being back in the Oval Office. But the rest of you? Just another opportunity to slam our black president for being black.
and I think that Winston was half American on his Mothers side .
MLK's parents were Americans on both sides.
Actually a great many Americans admire Churchill, are proud of his American heritage and are also proud that he's an honorary American.
Not surprised you decide to label these people as racists. Change the recording, dear! It is so old and DIVISIVE. Lol.
I do admire Churchill, but not the posters who are just plain incensed that a black guy's bust replaced a white guy's bust on the Presidential Credenza. It's stupid.
I wish we'd EVER had a leader with Churchill's balls. Probably never will, either.
You are simply doing what you always do, attributing motives and labelling people as undesirable, in this case as racist against Obama, just because the new president will arrange the Oval Office as he wants it - just like Obama did. Is obama a racist for removing Churchills bust and replacing it with MLKs??? Are the people who agreed with that racist? Lol.

You Rightards seemed to think Obama was something just short of Satan for deciding to replace Churchill's bust with MLK. Never understood that outrage. As you say - the new president will arrange the Oval Office as he wants it.

Tilly's a Brit, so of course she is all happy about Winston being back in the Oval Office. But the rest of you? Just another opportunity to slam our black president for being black.
and I think that Winston was half American on his Mothers side .

You Rightards seemed to think Obama was something just short of Satan for deciding to replace Churchill's bust with MLK. Never understood that outrage. As you say - the new president will arrange the Oval Office as he wants it.

Not to mention, Obama didn't replace the Churchill bust with a bust of MLK. The bust of Churchill was returned before Obama service foot in the White House, and Obama put in a bust of Lincoln, not MLK.

Not to mention, Obama didn't replace the Churchill bust with a bust of MLK. The bust of Churchill was returned before Obama service foot in the White House, and Obama put in a bust of Lincoln, not MLK.

I didn't even think to check on that:eusa_doh:

I guess inserting MLK somehow makes it seem like reverse-racism....

He actually wanted to put another famous bust in his office. But Michelle would have had a shit fit.

Ol' Brucie Herself

Churchill was a ****, but whatever.

It is too much work trying to tear down all these antiquated cult of personalities.

Forum List

Back