Trump to pressure governors to reopen schools

Wallace: Someone with Trump's incompetence will not decide if my kid goes back to school Words cannot explain the sheer incompetence and evil of sending children back to school, just to try and make Trump look good. And by the way, he's making the decision? I thought the states were on their own to do their own deciding?

Just to put this into perspective, Trump wants to expose the kids, teachers, and staff to Covid, but has Michael Cohen, and Paul Manafort released early because of possible exposure. am I understanding this correctly? covid-19 is so deadly that Paul Manafort and Michael Cohen had to be released from prison early, but it's also so benign that we need to be packing the nation's children back into their schools pronto? ok cool, that checks out Trump and his administration have failed this country and put us all in danger. And the kids? To hell with them.

The Federal Government and the President of the United States isn't in charge of opening or closing schools. It isn't one of his constitutional powers.

As far as schools, remember, President Trump has a school aged kid at home. He understands how important it is for children to get an education.
Why do you think Euro countries have been able to send their kids back to school? Any idea?
Well it's not time here in the U.S. Why is that?

The goal in the United States is to try to take down President Trump. Opening up in Europe while keeping the US locked down as tight as the President's Rear End is going to be used to try and destroy the American Presidency and Middle Class.
The answer isn't some nefarious diatribe. Answer the question. Do you know why?

Wallace: Someone with Trump's incompetence will not decide if my kid goes back to school Words cannot explain the sheer incompetence and evil of sending children back to school, just to try and make Trump look good. And by the way, he's making the decision? I thought the states were on their own to do their own deciding?

Just to put this into perspective, Trump wants to expose the kids, teachers, and staff to Covid, but has Michael Cohen, and Paul Manafort released early because of possible exposure. am I understanding this correctly? covid-19 is so deadly that Paul Manafort and Michael Cohen had to be released from prison early, but it's also so benign that we need to be packing the nation's children back into their schools pronto? ok cool, that checks out Trump and his administration have failed this country and put us all in danger. And the kids? To hell with them.
The shit that Trump and crew has been throwing at the wall lately is not sticking.
The distraction tactics to upcoming events is amazingly all the same.

You are aware that Trump had nothing to do with the release of Paul Manafort or Michael Cohen. I was sure you knew that.

Why doesn't the left want children to get an education?
they need people dumber then they are to have them believe their lies .
You seem to have stepped into one of those lines.

In my home county of Allegheny (1.2MM residents), not a single school-age kid has died of CV-19. Not one.

And we include thousands of kids with all sorts of disorders, some of which make them vulnerable, eh?

Not one.

Kids are in NO DANGER from CV-19. Healthy teachers up to age 60 are in virtually no danger.

The kids may bring the Cooties back home, and if they do, then their exposure to Granny should be limited.

ARE WE MATURE ENOUGH AS A SOCIETY TO MANAGE THAT?????

Who in their FUCKING RIGHT MINDS would prefer the ridiculous, unnecessary damage of keeping the kids out of school with the microscopic possibility that one or two of them in each state might get sick.

Trump is an idiot? How about the originator of this thread? Idiocy on steroids.
Trump wants them in schools .... Its the dimocrats that are clueless...

In my home county of Allegheny (1.2MM residents), not a single school-age kid has died of CV-19. Not one.

And we include thousands of kids with all sorts of disorders, some of which make them vulnerable, eh?

Not one.

Kids are in NO DANGER from CV-19. Healthy teachers up to age 60 are in virtually no danger.

The kids may bring the Cooties back home, and if they do, then their exposure to Granny should be limited.

Who in their FUCKING RIGHT MINDS would prefer the ridiculous, unnecessary damage of keeping the kids out of school with the microscopic possibility that one or two of them in each state might get sick.

Who are the carriers? Do you know? Do you know the long term results of Covid after one has recovered? The 'exposure to granny should be limited?" Yea! Tell that to all the infected in the nursing homes.

Intelligence is the ability to solve problems. When you decide to promote something intelligent, let us know will you?

Not one.

This is a statement in search of an argument. Come back when you have one.

Not one.

Who doesn't want the kids back in school? It's the timing and safety. Many parents want the same but not when they think it isn't safe.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

The Federal Government and the President of the United States isn't in charge of opening or closing schools. It isn't one of his constitutional powers.

As far as schools, remember, President Trump has a school aged kid at home. He understands how important it is for children to get an education.
Why do you think Euro countries have been able to send their kids back to school? Any idea?

The goal in the United States is to try to take down President Trump. Opening up in Europe while keeping the US locked down as tight as the President's Rear End is going to be used to try and destroy the American Presidency and Middle Class.
Trump is taking himself down from his own on going retarded positions and lies.

Not one.

Who doesn't want the kids back in school? It's the timing and safety. Many parents want the same but not when they think it isn't safe.
They lie. It's their MO.

The shit that Trump and crew has been throwing at the wall lately is not sticking.

You are aware that Trump had nothing to do with the release of Paul Manafort or Michael Cohen. I was sure you knew that.

speaking of clueless people .... Try acttual facts , you won't get so scared..

Manafort and Cohen aren't young kids. Kids will go back to school when it's practical. Don't have a miscarriage about Trump.
But it isn't practical right now, and anyone with a functioning brain knows that here's the best part, BetsyDevos takes the opportunity to steal from the aid going to the most vulnerable to the privileged while this is going on. It's sinister. Michigan attorney general: Betsy DeVos ‘reverse Robin Hood’ taking from poorer schools to give to richer ones They want to force kids to go to school while you steal from the one's who need the aid the most. Reverse Robin Hood.
That bat Betsy said that there are risks. Just like astronauts take risks. Can you really say there is that comparison to kids? SOS
She's dumber than a one celled amoeba.

Not one.

Are those kids that did not die in school?

speaking of clueless people .... Try acttual facts , you won't get so scared..
The last thing you are coming to this debate with is facts.

Not one.

Here in the Tremendous County of Mercer, PA, we have had only 6 people keel over dead from the Coronas in a county of more than 100,000 souls.

Some of the nearby counties have even fewer. I just don't see the sense of continuing to deny children an education.

Not one.

Are those kids that did not die in school?
Don't tread on the dear doctor there. He's the only one we know who believes there can be no irreversible organ damage attributed to the virus.

I hope you're at least searching for the answer right now.

Not one.

Here in the Tremendous County of Mercer, PA, we have had only 6 people keel over dead from the Coronas in a county of more than 100,000 souls.

Some of the nearby counties have even fewer. I just don't see the sense of continuing to deny children an education.
Intelligence is the ability to come out on the other side, to see the big picture. You never will.

Not one.

Libs don't want kids back in school, because they think it will damage The Trumpster.

The Europeans are putting the kids back in school you know.

Not one.

Intelligence is the ability to come out on the other side, to see the big picture. You never will.

Actually, I understand exactly what your "big picture" is about . You want to force America to fall into a Socialistic Hades, and you don't appreciate America being #1

Forum List

Back