Trump To Get Schooled On Rules After District Attorney Worries He'll Use Evidence To Slam Witnesses.

Nonsense. Repeating your lie doesn’t work once the lie is exposed. But, of course, the stupid libtard DNC cult wouldn’t understand this. So their bullshit, like yours, is endless.
You're saying his remarks haven't caused violence in the past? What planet are you from?

It’s a problem caused by bad reporting by most libs and by partisan hack troll bullshit artists like you.

Bottom line, when you lying hacks snip out the context, it comes across as though he was saying something else.

But lying hack libtards will be lying hacks. And libtards.
"snip out the context?"
"it comes across as he is saying something else?"

Wow Skippy! You really do live in an alternate universe don't you?
Here is his post on his failing Twitter knock off platform Truth Social.
Now,
After you read it ask yourself honestly, is the lunatic simply saying "I am innocent," or is he actually dog-whistling for support and outrage froom tools like YOU BackAgain?
Then ask yourself another question; "whenever Trump dog-whistles like this HOW do I respond?
Do I jump right onto this forum and repeat like some zombie parrot whatever latest thing Trump has told be to say?"
Hmmm....
Now multiply your own compliant stupidity by about 60 million other MAGAt Trumptards.
See the problem here?
Trump needs a gag order because the people he is speaking to (like you) are MUCH too pliable and easily manipulated by his words.

So, in effect YOU yourself are like a virtual poster boy for why The Orange Cat Turd King needs to be muzzled.

1683911388204.png

I agree with everything Trump said.

Putin planned to invade Ukraine since Clinton was in office because he didn't like the Budapest Memorandum.

Trump is an incoherent gasbag.

As for Jean Carroll, Trump has been sexually assaulting women his whole life. He's bragged about it on Howard Stern, Esquire magazine and Billy Bush's show.

He's been compensating his whole life because of his severe dyslexia and tiny dick.

And your snippet is valueless. Again, he has the right of free speech.
You're saying his remarks haven't caused violence in the past? What planet are you from?
Yes. That is what I’m saying. I come from Earth. You come out of Uranus. Clearly.

"snip out the context?"
"it comes across as he is saying something else?"

Wow Skippy! You really do live in an alternate universe don't you?

He was clearly saying something else, MuddledMopeyMike.

i live in a realm where words have actual meaning. You don’t. You’re a libtarded, close-minded simpleton. Sucks to be you.

And your snippet is valueless. Again, he has the right of free speech.

Yes. That is what I’m saying. I come from Earth. You come out of Uranus. Clearly.
So why were all those supporters found guilty in the failed insurrection?

Forum List

Back