Trump to do Super-Spreader rallies in PA & FL!

and you have yet to show where in the constitution that authority exist,,, general welfare doesnt cut it when they are providing a service,,,

Helvering v. Davis - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Helvering_v._Davis

Davis, 301 U.S. 619 (1937), was a decision by the U.S. Supreme Court that held that Social Security was constitutionally permissible as an exercise of the federal power to spend for the general welfare and so did not contravene the Tenth Amendment of the U.S. Constitution.

and you have yet to show where in the constitution that authority exist,,, general welfare doesnt cut it when they are providing a service,,,

Davis, 301 U.S. 619 (1937), was a decision by the U.S. Supreme Court that held that Social Security was constitutionally permissible as an exercise of the federal power to spend for the general welfare and so did not contravene the Tenth Amendment of the U.S. Constitution.
I thought we were talking about medicare??

even so SCOTUS once said slavery was legal,,,

I reject both,,,

maybe you should point me to where in the constitution they are allowed to single out a specific group of people for special favors???

based on the 9-10th amendments the burden is on you,,,

That was settled over 80 years ago.

maybe you should point me to where in the constitution they are allowed to single out a specific group of people for special favors???

based on the 9-10th amendments the burden is on you,,,

That was settled over 80 years ago.

youre repeating yourself,,,

I thought we were talking about medicare??

even so SCOTUS once said slavery was legal,,,

I reject both,,,

Health Care: Constitutional Rights and Legislative Powers ...
09 — The Medicare program, established as Title XVIII of the Social Security Act in 1965, is the largest health care program enacted by Congress ...

” Because Medicare was an amendment to the Social Security Act, it is also constitutional,
tell ya what,, you get the feds to provide my guns and ammo and I will let your stuff stand,,,
it is a stated right after all and yours arent,,,

This week - Seriously?
you keep calling them super spreaders and it keeps not happening,,, WTF???

Even Fauci called them Super Spreaders
and yet it still hasnt happened,,,
26 infections in Trumps staff hasn’t happened?
Strange....how they all started coming down with it while he was in the hospital....yet you folks are blaming Trump.
Sounds like some Democrat was the super spreader.

tell ya what,, you get the feds to provide my guns and ammo and I will let your stuff stand,,,
Actually like the right to vote (15th / 19th / 26th) there is no requirement that the federal government subsidize it.

Actually like the right to vote (15th / 19th / 26th) there is no requirement that the federal government subsidize it.
same applies to your stuff,,, but at least mines listed,,,
I've shown that the federal government can provide rights, without having to pay or subsidize them. They can also provide "general welfare" on a "citizens only" or limited group basis.

May I add, the right to bear arms, is only for a limited group.

same applies to your stuff,,, but at least mines listed,,,
I've shown that the federal government can provide rights, without having to pay or subsidize them. They can also provide "general welfare" on a "citizens only" or limited group basis.

May I add, the right to bear arms, is only for a limited group.
the government doesnt provide rights our humanity provides them,,

its the governments job to protect those rights and forcibly taking from me to give to another violates every right I have,,,

yeah the limited group is the people,,, kinda sounds like thats everybody,,,

its the governments job to protect those rights and forcibly taking from me to give to another violates every right I have,,,

The government has the power to draft people into forced military service, to protect the rights of others.

That is against everything you said you said about peoples rights.

This week - Seriously?
you keep calling them super spreaders and it keeps not happening,,, WTF???

Even Fauci called them Super Spreaders

Funny he didn't call all of the rioters super spreaders. Nor did you. Hmmm....wonder why? :D

The government has the power to draft people into forced military service, to protect the rights of others.

That is against everything you said you said about peoples rights.
I disagree with that,,,
Of course you disagree. It makes your previous position look like the unthinking reasoning of a child demanding a piece of candy because he saw another child get one.

Forum List

Back