Trump to do Super-Spreader rallies in PA & FL!

Then the Court was likewise wrong in Heller.

Conservatives need to understand that the Constitution isn’t a cafeteria plan – they can’t support the rulings they like and accuse the Court of being ‘wrong’ when it rules in a manner they don’t like.

Rightists can’t have it both ways.

Well, if they believe in the constitutional as originally written, they have to support slavery (prior to the 13th amendment), voting discrimination against women (prior to the 19th) and a lot of the ills supported by the constitution, before it was amended to make us "a more perfect union"
if that were true to the degree you say,,,

thank the lord we stopped democrats from enslaving black people for their monitory benefits,,,

but sadly we need to stop them from their next desire to enslave all people to the government,,,

this whole time youve been pushing a more authoritarian government (fascism) and making excuses for slavery and all I want is the feds to stay within the confines of the constitution and protect individual rights and freedom,,,

WTF???

What does the Constitution say about slavery Article 4 Section 2?

No Person held to Service or Labour in one State, under the Laws thereof, escaping into another, shall, in Consequence of any Law or Regulation therein, be discharged from such Service or Labour, but shall be delivered up on Claim of the Party to whom such Service or Labour may be due.
I'm not seeing where that says slavery is legal,,
It says a slave in state that allows slavery, remains a slave even if they escape to a state where slavery is illegal. And although abhorrent to their laws, states have to return people into slavery.

Effectively making slavery constitutionally legal in all 13 states.

thank the lord we stopped democrats from enslaving black people for their monitory benefits,,,

but sadly we need to stop them from their next desire to enslave all people to the government,,,
After they lost their slaves they lost the right to discriminate against black folk..that's when they had enough of the gummit telling them how to treat black folk and became republicans.

After they lost their slaves they lost the right to discriminate against black folk..that's when they had enough of the gummit telling them how to treat black folk and became republicans.

The whole democrat and republican labels were actually switched from the 1940's to the 1960's. You can see the shift by which party elected black people to federal office. Up through the 1940's they were all republicans with the parties swapping by the 1960's. By 2000 the number of black republicans could be counted on one hand, by a carpenter after a circular saw accident.

The whole democrat and republican labels were actually switched from the 1940's to the 1960's. You can see the shift by which party elected black people to federal office. Up through the 1940's they were all republicans with the parties swapping by the 1960's. By 2000 the number of black republicans could be counted on one hand, by a carpenter after a circular saw accident.

Gene, you have an amazing grasp of history. Thanks mucho for your posts today. Real, as opposed to revisionist history is welcome always!!
:clap:

Then the Court was likewise wrong in Heller.

Conservatives need to understand that the Constitution isn’t a cafeteria plan – they can’t support the rulings they like and accuse the Court of being ‘wrong’ when it rules in a manner they don’t like.

Rightists can’t have it both ways.

Well, if they believe in the constitutional as originally written, they have to support slavery (prior to the 13th amendment), voting discrimination against women (prior to the 19th) and a lot of the ills supported by the constitution, before it was amended to make us "a more perfect union"

this whole time youve been pushing a more authoritarian government (fascism) and making excuses for slavery and all I want is the feds to stay within the confines of the constitution and protect individual rights and freedom,,,

WTF???
you guys still there???

Because most of the rioters, even in the middle of looting, and arson, wore masks when they couldn't un-socially distance.
You pulled that one from deep out of your ass. :lol:
Actually it was when somebody started posting pictures of a protest, they showed people jumping on a police car, and the point of the post was how the protesters were violent. I then pointed out that everybody in the picture, even the guy trying to light the police car on fire, was wearing a mask.

Because most of the rioters, even in the middle of looting, and arson, wore masks when they couldn't un-socially distance.
You pulled that one from deep out of your ass. :lol:
Actually it was when somebody started posting pictures of a protest, they showed people jumping on a police car, and the point of the post was how the protesters were violent. I then pointed out that everybody in the picture, even the guy trying to light the police car on fire, was wearing a mask.

They were wearing masks because they were looting and committing arson and they didn't want to be identified and go to jail. They could give a shit about Covid.

Jesus you Dims are freaking stupid. :(

They were wearing masks because they were looting and committing arson and they didn't want to be identified and go to jail. They could give a shit about Covid.
But wearing masks none the less. Hence they didn't turn into super spreader events.

But wearing masks none the less. Hence they didn't turn into super spreader events.

Yes they did. Covid spiked massively in June, July, August while the riots were going on.

This week - Seriously?
you keep calling them super spreaders and it keeps not happening,,, WTF???

Even Fauci called them Super Spreaders
and yet it still hasnt happened,,,
26 infections in Trumps staff hasn’t happened?

How many died? How many were badly ill? How many shook it off in a few days with no serious effects?

A thousand dead voters a day, that's what not.

Those numbers are garbage and you know it. Stop your fearmongering lying.
They are not, and you know it. Simple math proves it.

They admitted months ago, that they were accepting guesses into the count AND that they were offering extra money to hospitals and doctors for "Convid" deaths as opposed to other medical care providing.

Right there, the number is garbage. And I'm sure there are additional fixes in the counting. That is just the way you people roll.

They admitted months ago, that they were accepting guesses into the count AND that they were offering extra money to hospitals and doctors for "Convid" deaths as opposed to other medical care providing.

Right there, the number is garbage. And I'm sure there are additional fixes in the counting. That is just the way you people roll.
I'm sure you can prove that choice bit of crap?

I'm sure you can prove that choice bit of crap?

I could. But I won't, because I don't play your silly troll games.

YOu want to educate yourself on the issue you are discussing? Go ahead. Google it.

Forum List

Back