Trump to cut funding of DNC agitprop.

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
They should have never been funded in the first place. This is a capitalist system, if they can't survive on their own, taxpayers should not be forced to keep them alive. It's not like people's lives depend on PBS, NPR, or NEA. Go Trump!

Last edited:
  • Banned
Progressives already have a (leftwing)state approved media:CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS, and more.

The primary reason we cut cable TV out was because some of that money goes to these malignant organizations. Even though no one with any brains watches these stations, they're funded by people who pay for TV.

It's not enough that you ignore them when a fraction of your TV bill keeps them operating.

Trump Budget Proposes Killing All Funding for PBS, NPR and National Endowment for the Arts

Finally!!!

There is no reason tax payers dollars should be wasted on the promotion of libturd psycobabble.

If you want that bullshit out there to warp people's minds, write the check yourself and shut the fuck up.

If NRA TV was publicly funded, bed wetters would be setting shit on fire again.

Maybe if you spent more time listening to NPR you wouldn't be such an ignorant piece of shyte....

They should have never been funded in the first place. This is a capitalist system, if they can't survive on their own, taxpayers should not be forced to keep them alive. It's not people's lives depend on PBS, NPR, or NEA. Go Trump!
Except, of course, that the arts have HISTORICALLY been subsidized by the State.....

Do you consider yourself smarter than Petey?

What is the problem, those stations all produce commercially viable stuff correct? They will make a fortune...

They should have never been funded in the first place. This is a capitalist system, if they can't survive on their own, taxpayers should not be forced to keep them alive. It's not people's lives depend on PBS, NPR, or NEA. Go Trump!
Except, of course, that the arts have HISTORICALLY been subsidized by the State.....

Do you consider yourself smarter than Petey?
So what? They shouldn't be.

Trump Budget Proposes Killing All Funding for PBS, NPR and National Endowment for the Arts

Finally!!!

There is no reason tax payers dollars should be wasted on the promotion of libturd psycobabble.

If you want that bullshit out there to warp people's minds, write the check yourself and shut the fuck up.

Maybe if you spent more time listening to NPR you wouldn't be such an ignorant piece of shyte....
He sounds well educated to me. He certainly recognizes douche bag leftwing propanda boondoggles when he sees them.

Sent from my SM-G930U using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Yes kill all actual news so everyone is as stupid as you.

That right there folks is a pristine example of libturd parrot.

First, the insinuation that anyone want to "kill" or cause the demise of something simply because they don't want to fund it's malignant existence....

Second pretend the subject is legitimate, that PBS, CBS, ABS, CNNBS or MSLSD aren't ministries of leftist agitprop designed to misinform the public and rile up discontent for everything that stands in the way of the nanny state.

Finally, chirp about the stupidity of someone who doesn't buy into their programming, and maintaining deliberate ignorance of every fact laid out before them in post after post.

They remain so blissfully unaware of what complete jokes they are somehow. It seems to me a real human being would get a retroactive self aborting over the shame of even being an anonymous blithering idiot to the degree Jillian is. It leads me to believe Jillian and some of the parasites like her might just be computer generated algorithms. They all parrot the same useless bullshit.

He sounds well educated to me. He certainly recognizes douche bag leftwing propanda boondoggles when he sees them.

Sent from my SM-G930U using USMessageBoard.com mobile app[/QUOTE]

The funny part about that is, I do listen to NPR on occasion at our shop.

Yesterday they had some moonbat prattle on for over an hour about "inter sexed people"

Did you know there are 30....

Yes Thirty different kinds of "inter sexed" people....

Anyway it was somewhat informative, but mostly emotional drivel about discrimination and shit.

Not a peep about Rachel Madcow and her even more asinine take on Geraldo's empty vault, or really any REAL NEWS you wouldn't have heard on your drive to work assuming you do.

So Iceturd slim is yet another example of libturd parrot who believes the programming he gets from propaganda that is intentionally and successfully manipulating his misinformed opinion, makes him look insightful when he repeats it.

It's too pathetic to be funny sometimes.

"Agitprop". The RWNJ traitors learned that and , though most ^^^ don't know what it means, they constantly use it.

In the same way, these ignorant jerks are in favor of anything that shows their disdain for the US Constitution.

Stooopid RWNJs, neither PBS or NPR are liberal but since you have never listened to either, you have no way to know that.

God damned fools are throwing away the very freedoms you SHOULD be fighting to pass on to your kids.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Sent from my SM-G930U using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

The funny part about that is, I do listen to NPR on occasion at our shop.

Yesterday they had some moonbat prattle on for over an hour about "inter sexed people"

Did you know there are 30....

Yes Thirty different kinds of "inter sexed" people....

Anyway it was somewhat informative, but mostly emotional drivel about discrimination and shit.

Not a peep about Rachel Madcow and her even more asinine take on Geraldo's empty vault, or really any REAL NEWS you wouldn't have heard on your drive to work assuming you do.

So Iceturd slim is yet another example of libturd parrot who believes the programming he gets from propaganda that is intentionally and successfully manipulating his misinformed opinion, makes him look insightful when he repeats it.

It's too pathetic to be funny sometimes.

[/QUOTE]

If you believe "intersex" is liberal, you're even dumber than you Ppear to be.

Finally!!!

If you need tax dollars to support your view of actual news then you may be needing to look else where for your news.

If you believe "intersex" is liberal, you're even dumber than you Ppear to be.

I didn't say anything about it being "liberal".

I didn't even criticize the concept or offer my opinion about it.

I pointed out NPR spent a significant amount of time talking about an issue that has minuscule relevance if any at all to %95 of the country, while so called "journalists" make absolute fools of themselves over non-stories.

Thank you for making it so easy to exploit your utter stupidity and for yet again exposing just what a mindless parrots bed wetting douchebags like you are.

Go suck a bag of dicks infected with a flesh eating bacteria.

Finally!!!

So you watch actual news? What is your excuse for being stupid?

Progressives already have a (leftwing)state approved media:CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS, and more.

Fox News, Rush Limbaugh, and Breitbart are part of the state run media. If you want to find out the true news there is no place to go. The mainstream leftwing media lies for Democrats and the mainstream rightwing media lies for Trump. The dishonesty of both are astounding.

Forum List

Back