Two U.S. drones collide and crash over Idlib, Syria, defense official says

And most importantly........why do we have drones flying over Syria?
Did you read the linked article? I think not.

MilitaryTimes said:
Images of burning aircraft crashing to the ground were posted on Twitter Tuesday. There was speculation that the aircraft were MQ-9 Reapers — a remotely piloted aircraft used predominately as an armed hunter-killer drone, but also capable of surveillance and intelligence collection — and were shot down.

MilitaryTimes said:
Images of burning aircraft crashing to the ground were posted on Twitter Tuesday. There was speculation that the aircraft were MQ-9 Reapers — a remotely piloted aircraft used predominately as an armed hunter-killer drone, but also capable of surveillance and intelligence collection — and were shot down.

We have NO business being there. It's why the the rest of the world told us to screw off on sanctions on Iran.

MilitaryTimes said:

We have NO business being there. It's why the the rest of the world told us to screw off on sanctions on Iran.
Surveillance from aircraft or satellites does not involve physical presence in a country. All countries that are capable of aerial surveillance do it 24/7. Without aerial surveillance, we'd have not become aware that the USSR was building missile launching sites in Cuba.

You are either extremely naive, extremely anti-American or extremely stupid. Take your pick.

Do you actually think I might care one whit about what other countries think we should do in opposing a country whose leadership and forced followers chant "Death to America!" while accepting hundreds of BILLIONS of US dollars from their favorite stooges, Barack Hussein Obama and John Forbes "Band-Aid Purple Hearts" Kerry? Both of those spineless assholes are enemies of the United States...aka traitors!

TO HELL WITH IRAN! TO HELL WITH THOSE THAT SYMPATHIZE WITH IRAN!

MilitaryTimes said:

Surveillance from aircraft or satellites does not involve physical presence in a country. All countries that are capable of aerial surveillance do it 24/7. Without aerial surveillance, we'd have not become aware that the USSR was building missile launching sites in Cuba.

You are either extremely naive, extremely anti-American or extremely stupid. Take your pick.

Do you actually think I might care one whit about what other countries think we should do in opposing a country whose leadership and forced followers chant "Death to America!" while accepting hundreds of BILLIONS of US dollars from their favorite stooges, Barack Hussein Obama and John Forbes "Band-Aid Purple Hearts" Kerry? Both of those spineless assholes are enemies of the United States...aka traitors!

TO HELL WITH IRAN! TO HELL WITH THOSE THAT SYMPATHIZE WITH IRAN!

What we are doing leads them to their chants. We would not allow another country do this to us.

The rest of the world is obviously getting tired of our violence and hypocrisy.

What we are doing leads them to their chants.
No. What the demented pedophile, Muhammad did centuries ago leads them to their chants.

We would not allow another country do this to us.
That is true. But we don't promote senseless killing of people that do not believe as we do...like the Iranian government does.

We even allow Iranians to emigrate to our country and become citizens here.

One quite effective way of getting foreign countries to stop promoting hatred and extinction of other countries who choose to defend their freedoms (Israel comes to mind.) is to sanction them.
  • Sanctions do not require military action
  • Sanctions are quite easily imposed and lifted
  • Sanctions can hit foreign governments where it hurts without risking American lives or assets of our military.
Other countries impose sanctions on the US. Fortunately, we have a bigger stick in that battle.

The rest of the world is obviously getting tired of our violence and hypocrisy.
Thank God we're not part of a global government answering to some pompous asshole in the EU or the ME.

Hypocrisy is a subjective term.

We are not proactively involved in violence. We are reactive to violence inflicted upon us and our allies. We are also reactive to verified eminent threats of violence and carry out surgical removal of leaders planning such. We don't send out suicide bombers to kill themselves and hundreds of innocent people in school yards and shopping markets, or at weddings and funerals. We don't hijack commercial airliners and kill thousands of innocent people with them. We are not terrorists.

Iran is THE leading sponsor of terrorism in the world today. I have some sympathy for Iranian citizens that are forced to chant with their hate-filled, demented leaders and to suffer consequences of our sanctions. However, my sympathy for them is greatly overshadowed by my love of all true American people and our freedoms.

TO HELL WITH THE IRANIAN GOVERNMENT!!! TO HELL WITH ISLAM AND SHARIA LAW!!!!

Last edited:
1597888270022.png

Unmanned helicopter crashed the other day at Mugu:

Ask Obama, he bombed it his whole 8 years. Besides supplying them weapons.

He did. He was a complete failure but that does nothing to change what I said.

Being in Syria? Yeah, get out, get out of all of them.

We have no business there, just special interests.

Why did the US ever become "the self proclaimed world police"? Vietnam comes to mind.

Forum List

Back