Trump: Time to get out of Afghanistan (2012). I agree

Is that the sound of flip flops I hear? I do not understanding why he needed to consult with the Generals, he knows more than them anyway.

Sorry Dude
Trump flips again, more troops to Afghanistan
That is what happens when you surround yourself with the Generals that have been fighting this losing war, More of the same, so much for getting out.
Now it becomes obvious why Steve Bannon left.
Let's give his plan a chance and see if it works.
No... What s different from the past 17 years?
The man got in on getting out, now he changed his tune after listening to
the generals that have been conducting the war since it's inception.
Only fucking NeoCons are happy tonight
What's funny is for once I agree with him. We can't get out and to win we have to surge.

Republicans would have never let Obama do this but this is probably what needs to be done.

He better crush them fast and win.

We can't keep letting Pakistan be a safe haven.

I don't know it all made sense to me

Maybe you have your presidents mixed up. Barry Hussein wanted to get out of Afghanistan but never did. Instead he decided to use U.S. Troops for cannon fodder in a conflict he decided not to win
Are you even listening to his speech?
Umm, the post was made before the speech. Civilian candidate Trump said he wanted to get out of Afghanistan because he hated the way the Hussein administration handled it and he saw no hope. President Trump once more shows off his big culjones by telling America he wants to win the freaking thing. All those years when the heroes came back missing limbs during the Hussein administration all the sissie democrats seemed to worry about was forcing the Military to accept transgendered freakazoids.

You're also a flip flopper and there is no winning in the ME.

Sorry Dude
That is what happens when you surround yourself with the Generals that have been fighting this losing war, More of the same, so much for getting out.
What's funny is for once I agree with him. We can't get out and to win we have to surge.

Republicans would have never let Obama do this but this is probably what needs to be done.

He better crush them fast and win.

We can't keep letting Pakistan be a safe haven.

I don't know it all made sense to me

Winning will never happen.

Maybe you have your presidents mixed up. Barry Hussein wanted to get out of Afghanistan but never did. Instead he decided to use U.S. Troops for cannon fodder in a conflict he decided not to win
Umm, the post was made before the speech. Civilian candidate Trump said he wanted to get out of Afghanistan because he hated the way the Hussein administration handled it and he saw no hope. President Trump once more shows off his big culjones by telling America he wants to win the freaking thing. All those years when the heroes came back missing limbs during the Hussein administration all the sissie democrats seemed to worry about was forcing the Military to accept transgendered freakazoids.

This right here, end thread.

This right here, end thread.

Yep end it here save for the next President to see what he/she will do in 2021.

Sorry Dude
We all know Trump is a king liar and that's how he got elected but if he improves the economy and solves our middle East problem the rest of the stuff we bicker about is trivial. I'm not black, a woman, blue collar, Arab or an illegal who wants to ban guns.

But Trump will cut social security and Medicare mark my words. Maybe 30%

As much as he sugar coated it, the same old same old. Disappointed. I did think the nation building part was very good, but I'm looking at that towards other conflicts as Afghanistan has had a constitution for 13 years now.

upload_2017-8-21_18-45-48.png

I'm a little concerned that Trump appears to want to drag India into a conflict with Pakistan.

The reason to stay put is easy....7 trillion in precious mineral deposits that China is just waiting to jump on....The US doesn't want to lose out...Or the US cops don't want to lose out...and those caissons go rolling along..

Trump's speech was very similar to Nixon's " I have a secret plan to get out of Vietnam."

Campaign Trump: "Crazy crazy wars no one wins. "

Trump's lied to his base once again.

Where were the lefties when Barry Sotoro Hussein Obama promised to take the U.S. Troops out of Afghanistan for eight freaking years? Barry's strategy (the democrat party strategy) was far more sinister than anything lefties are accusing the Trump administration of planning. Barry decided to ignore the mission and the crippled Veterans and go ahead and fund terrorist regimes like Iraq with the insane and forlorn hope that they would see the light and stop fighting. Barry ordered U.S. Troops not to fire on civilians in Afghanistan or face court martial but nobody wears a uniform so U.S. Troops were in effect disregarded, disarmed and disorganized while the administration pretended the conflict didn't exist. Meanwhile the left illustrates the reason they lost almost every important election in the last six years by posting sit-com bites that they think pass for arguments.

Last edited:
Where were the lefties when Barry Sotoro Hussein Obama promised to take the U.S. Troops out of Afghanistan for eight freaking years? Barry's strategy (the democrat party strategy) was far more sinister than anything lefties are accusing the Trump administration of planning. Barry decided to ignore the mission and the crippled Veterans and go ahead and fund terrorist regimes like Iraq with the insane and forlorn hope that they would see the light and stop fighting. Barry ordered U.S. Troops not to fire on civilians in Afghanistan or face court martial but nobody wears a uniform so U.S. Troops were in effect disregarded, disarmed and disorganized while the administration pretended the conflict didn't exist.
We did draw down troops. Thousands of troops. Trump said that was a mistake. Do you agree with Trump? Then you probably voted for McCain and bush

Where were the lefties when Barry Sotoro Hussein Obama promised to take the U.S. Troops out of Afghanistan for eight freaking years? Barry's strategy (the democrat party strategy) was far more sinister than anything lefties are accusing the Trump administration of planning. Barry decided to ignore the mission and the crippled Veterans and go ahead and fund terrorist regimes like Iraq with the insane and forlorn hope that they would see the light and stop fighting. Barry ordered U.S. Troops not to fire on civilians in Afghanistan or face court martial but nobody wears a uniform so U.S. Troops were in effect disregarded, disarmed and disorganized while the administration pretended the conflict didn't exist.
One more thing. You never continue a lost cause just because you don't want soldiers to have died to have died for a lost cause. All you'll do is get more killed for the same cause

It doesn't matter who you vote for. The military-industrial complex wins. Only difference: GOP presidents pronounce "Pakistan" correctly.

Forum List

Back