Trump throws 3AM tantrum over CNN saying he’s not ‘presidential’. 3AM!!

Your hilarious!

You're a n-lover which makes you an idiot.

Seems every day you find a new racist Conservative on this forum. It is amazing how many of you are still around.

Oh well, you will die off sooner or later

# Walkaway...………

You tards are dying off sooner...…….

No, the racist are dying off, though I am not surprised that you are here defending racism, it seems to be required of the party these days.

The younger generations are far less racist than the older ones, as the older racist die off they are not being replaced, thank goodness.
Everyone who isn’t an anti-white racist is called a racist.

Racism is the entire essence of the modern leftist.

Intersectional identity politics = anti-white, anti-male, anti-Christian politics.

Your fellow sheep just called someone an "n lover". You can try and put some lipstick on that pig all you want, but in the end that person is a proud racist and you are defending this actions.

what does that say about you?

I came across this secret photo of Trump telling a staff member to get his iPhone.

95f6bc58d2b39d0a09e0abd3a4a30ea0.jpg

I see, so what you are saying is you hate Trump got it.

Trump thinks it is Presidential to whine and complain like a baby at 3 am, and he is whining and complaining about being called unpresidential!

Sure and you can put your whore of a first lady on tv some more. Kinda funny when the faith and family values people warship a pussy in chief and a whore. When was the last time we had naked photos available of the first lady. Oh, i forgot never. Before now peices of shit like this could not get elected. Poor Melania the whore is the most picked on person in the world.

The worst type piece of shit got elected in 2008. Amazing how skin color can become a qualification when Democrats have an agenda.
I think your ilk was mopre concerned with skin color. Poor wittle conservative mommy told you you were special and said you are better than all blacks. Problem was she was wrong you ain't special just another peice of dung. Think I care what a some one who would vote for the biggest pussy to ever hold office and a wife of such low morals? You think wrong.

:boo_hoo14: Orange man bad! :boo_hoo14: :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::CryingCow::CryingCow::CryingCow::CryingCow::CryingCow::CryingCow::disagree:
Donald Trump could not carry John Waynes jock strap nor could he carry Ronny's. Deep down you know this! From the gipper to Trump. If you do not fear for the direction of your party you are not a real conservative!
Are you a real conservative?
More conservative than the fucking Trumptards! Here is how great men sound.

There are no constraints on the human mind, no walls around the human spirit, no barriers to our progress except those we ourselves erect. Ronald Reagan

Recession is when a neighbor loses his job. Depression is when you lose yours. Ronald Reagan

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. Ronald Reagan

If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under. Ronald Reagan

We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone. Ronald Reagan

Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems men face. Ronald Reagan

There are no great limits to growth because there are no limits of human intelligence, imagination, and wonder. Ronald Reagan

When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat. Ronald Reagan

Life is one grand, sweet song, so start the music. Ronald Reagan

A great leader and a man of true intellegence!

Now here are the quotes we get from our current leader.

"I think I could have stopped it because I have very tough illegal immigration policies, and people aren't coming into this country unless they're vetted and vetted properly." Pussy in chief

"[Overseas] we build a school, we build a road, they blow up the school, we build another school, we build another road, they blow them up, we build again. In the meantime we can't get a fucking school in Brooklyn."
Pussy in chief

"I will be phenomenal to the women. I mean, I want to help women."
Pussy in chief

On gay marriage
"It's like in golf... A lot of people - I don't want this to sound trivial - but a lot of people are switching to these really long putters, very unattractive... it's weird. You see these great players with these really long putters, because they can't sink three-footers anymore. And, I hate it. I am a traditionalist. I have so many fabulous friends who happen to be gay, but I am a traditionalist."
Pussy in chief

"The U.S. cannot allow EBOLA-infected people back. People that go to far away places to help out are great - but must suffer the consequences!"
Pussy in chief

"When you see the other side chopping off heads, waterboarding doesn't sound very severe."
Pussy in chief

"If Hillary Clinton can't satisfy her husband what makes her think she can satisfy America?"
Pussy in chief

"If you look at Saddam Hussein, he killed terrorists. I'm not saying he was an angel, but this guy killed terrorists."
Pussy in chief

"Sorry losers and haters, but my IQ is one of the highest - and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure, it's not your fault."
Pussy in chief

"She does have a very nice figure... If [Ivanka] weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her."
Pussy in chief

From class to traler trash!

Still a moron, huh?

I'm not the one using my position to hide like a coward. That's you, boy. I'm betting you're looking for a way to do it again because you're a scared little pussy.
Your hilarious!

Seems every day you find a new racist Conservative on this forum. It is amazing how many of you are still around.

Name a Democrat on this forum who isn’t a racist....

Find me a post from a Dem on this forum that is equal to calling someone an "n lover".

As the very people Trump regularly attacks are receiving bombs, Trump once again makes it all about how unfair he thinks he's treated.

There’s a serial bomber — or bombers — on the loose in the U.S., but Trump’s priority remains lashing out at the targets of the terror attacks.

Apparently unable to sleep, Trump at 3:14 am on Friday launched a bizarre tweet about CNN, its ratings, and his deep anger about being called “not Presidential” on the cable news network — a completely accurate description that Trump confirmed by tweeting about it at 3:14 am.

“Funny how lowly rated CNN, and others, can criticize me at will, even blaming me for the current spate of Bombs and ridiculously comparing this to September 11th and the Oklahoma City bombing, yet when I criticize them they go wild and scream, ‘it’s just not Presidential!'” the angry man tapped.

It isn’t entirely clear what exactly Trump was referencing on CNN.

Dishonest Don is such a special snowflake....
Probably pretty hard to sleep with that much on your conscience and a 12 diet Coke a day caffeine habit.

Sure and you can put your whore of a first lady on tv some more. Kinda funny when the faith and family values people warship a pussy in chief and a whore. When was the last time we had naked photos available of the first lady. Oh, i forgot never. Before now peices of shit like this could not get elected. Poor Melania the whore is the most picked on person in the world.

The worst type piece of shit got elected in 2008. Amazing how skin color can become a qualification when Democrats have an agenda.
I think your ilk was mopre concerned with skin color. Poor wittle conservative mommy told you you were special and said you are better than all blacks. Problem was she was wrong you ain't special just another peice of dung. Think I care what a some one who would vote for the biggest pussy to ever hold office and a wife of such low morals? You think wrong.
So you forgot your history of Reconstruction years in which Republicans pushed through equality and suffrage amendments, suffrage for women, and opening the university/schools in Little Rock Arkansas to desegregation in 1954 when Ike Eisenhower was president and housing for homeless minorities a couple of years later? I remember seeing all that on tv when I was a kid. You can fool some of the people some of the time, kiddo, but you cannot confuse all of the people all of the time, because we didn't snore our way through American History. :deal:

Some people. :lame2:
50 years ago! Woopty shit! What have your ilk done lately? Other than tell me I vote by color of skin? The difference between me and what ever the fucks name was that I was arguing with, is that I for one do not vote strait ticket and the color of your skin does not come in play when I consider casting my votes. That all being said your response makes no sense in the context of the discussion. Remember my history, I do well. My question was when in history did we have naked photos of the First lady to looked at. The answer is never we did not use to elect peices of shit. Now not only do we elect them but say nothing when they say stupid shit like " I am the only person telling the truth when every one elese is lying." Your party eats it up. This is the death of the republican party. They no longer stand for the same things they did. So give me a history lesson and tell me when we had naked photos of a first lady.

Only fools like yourself discount History….

On the side your spelling sucks, there’s this thing called spell check….

When you vote for a Republican you get an objective thinker.

When you vote for a democrat you get someone that

votes in lockstep with the party.

I am very grateful we don’t have any naked pictures of that

Cow Moo Shell or Crooked hillary, just the thought of that

almost makes me puke.

There is no doubt our First Lady is not only HOT,

She is extremely smart too…………………..
Like I give a fuck about what you think. Spelling. When you get a Trumptard voter you get some one voting for whores and draft dodgers. Facts you can not get around.

# Walkaway...………

No, the racist are dying off, though I am not surprised that you are here defending racism, it seems to be required of the party these days.

The younger generations are far less racist than the older ones, as the older racist die off they are not being replaced, thank goodness.

Intersectional identity politics = anti-white, anti-male, anti-Christian politics.

Your fellow sheep just called someone an "n lover". You can try and put some lipstick on that pig all you want, but in the end that person is a proud racist and you are defending this actions.

Intersectionality is mainstream within the Democrat party, and that is literally racism, sexism and any other kind of anti-Western bigotry all rolled up into one.

Using the term “n-lover” is not even close to mainstream anywhere.

# Walkaway...………

Your old tired and worn out Race card

just doesn’t work like it used to…………..

Your use of it proves you are bankrupt of ideas….

The worst racist’s I have ever known have all been democrats….

The democrat party is in a Death Spiral………

November 6th will be the Cherry on Top…………..

Calling someone who just called someone a "n lover" a racist is not using the race card, it is calling a spade a spade.

The fact you still defend such an action tells us all we need to know about you.

I didn't catch that and I don't defend it...….

As the very people Trump regularly attacks are receiving bombs, Trump once again makes it all about how unfair he thinks he's treated.

There’s a serial bomber — or bombers — on the loose in the U.S., but Trump’s priority remains lashing out at the targets of the terror attacks.

Apparently unable to sleep, Trump at 3:14 am on Friday launched a bizarre tweet about CNN, its ratings, and his deep anger about being called “not Presidential” on the cable news network — a completely accurate description that Trump confirmed by tweeting about it at 3:14 am.

“Funny how lowly rated CNN, and others, can criticize me at will, even blaming me for the current spate of Bombs and ridiculously comparing this to September 11th and the Oklahoma City bombing, yet when I criticize them they go wild and scream, ‘it’s just not Presidential!'” the angry man tapped.

Probably pretty hard to sleep with that much on your conscience and a 12 diet Coke a day caffeine habit.

YOu a mind reader? What number am I thinking of? Guess it, or admit you are just spewing shit out of your face hole.

I came across this secret photo of Trump telling a staff member to get his iPhone.

95f6bc58d2b39d0a09e0abd3a4a30ea0.jpg

Trump thinks it is Presidential to whine and complain like a baby at 3 am, and he is whining and complaining about being called unpresidential!

:boo_hoo14: Orange man bad! :boo_hoo14: :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::CryingCow::CryingCow::CryingCow::CryingCow::CryingCow::CryingCow::disagree:
Donald Trump could not carry John Waynes jock strap nor could he carry Ronny's. Deep down you know this! From the gipper to Trump. If you do not fear for the direction of your party you are not a real conservative!

There are no constraints on the human mind, no walls around the human spirit, no barriers to our progress except those we ourselves erect. Ronald Reagan

Recession is when a neighbor loses his job. Depression is when you lose yours. Ronald Reagan

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. Ronald Reagan

If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under. Ronald Reagan

Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems men face. Ronald Reagan

There are no great limits to growth because there are no limits of human intelligence, imagination, and wonder. Ronald Reagan

"I think I could have stopped it because I have very tough illegal immigration policies, and people aren't coming into this country unless they're vetted and vetted properly." Pussy in chief

"[Overseas] we build a school, we build a road, they blow up the school, we build another school, we build another road, they blow them up, we build again. In the meantime we can't get a fucking school in Brooklyn."
Pussy in chief

Pussy in chief

On gay marriage
"It's like in golf... A lot of people - I don't want this to sound trivial - but a lot of people are switching to these really long putters, very unattractive... it's weird. You see these great players with these really long putters, because they can't sink three-footers anymore. And, I hate it. I am a traditionalist. I have so many fabulous friends who happen to be gay, but I am a traditionalist."
Pussy in chief

"The U.S. cannot allow EBOLA-infected people back. People that go to far away places to help out are great - but must suffer the consequences!"
Pussy in chief

"When you see the other side chopping off heads, waterboarding doesn't sound very severe."
Pussy in chief

"If Hillary Clinton can't satisfy her husband what makes her think she can satisfy America?"
Pussy in chief

"If you look at Saddam Hussein, he killed terrorists. I'm not saying he was an angel, but this guy killed terrorists."
Pussy in chief

"Sorry losers and haters, but my IQ is one of the highest - and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure, it's not your fault."
Pussy in chief

"She does have a very nice figure... If [Ivanka] weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her."
Pussy in chief

I also admire and respect President Reagan. Therefore, I'm just as conservative as you are.

# Walkaway...………

Intersectionality is mainstream within the Democrat party, and that is literally racism, sexism and any other kind of anti-Western bigotry all rolled up into one.

yet you still defend it by the use of whataboutism.

That says a lot about you.

Pussy in chief

Pussy in chief

On gay marriage
Pussy in chief

Pussy in chief

Pussy in chief

Pussy in chief

Pussy in chief

Pussy in chief

Pussy in chief

I also admire and respect President Reagan. Therefore, I'm just as conservative as you are.

Except that Reagan was not a conservative.

# Walkaway...………

Calling someone who just called someone a "n lover" a racist is not using the race card, it is calling a spade a spade.

The fact you still defend such an action tells us all we need to know about you.

Your silence on the statement is a defense of it.

So you forgot your history of Reconstruction years in which Republicans pushed through equality and suffrage amendments, suffrage for women, and opening the university/schools in Little Rock Arkansas to desegregation in 1954 when Ike Eisenhower was president and housing for homeless minorities a couple of years later? I remember seeing all that on tv when I was a kid. You can fool some of the people some of the time, kiddo, but you cannot confuse all of the people all of the time, because we didn't snore our way through American History. :deal:

Some people. :lame2:
50 years ago! Woopty shit! What have your ilk done lately? Other than tell me I vote by color of skin? The difference between me and what ever the fucks name was that I was arguing with, is that I for one do not vote strait ticket and the color of your skin does not come in play when I consider casting my votes. That all being said your response makes no sense in the context of the discussion. Remember my history, I do well. My question was when in history did we have naked photos of the First lady to looked at. The answer is never we did not use to elect peices of shit. Now not only do we elect them but say nothing when they say stupid shit like " I am the only person telling the truth when every one elese is lying." Your party eats it up. This is the death of the republican party. They no longer stand for the same things they did. So give me a history lesson and tell me when we had naked photos of a first lady.

Only fools like yourself discount History….

On the side your spelling sucks, there’s this thing called spell check….

When you vote for a Republican you get an objective thinker.

When you vote for a democrat you get someone that

votes in lockstep with the party.

I am very grateful we don’t have any naked pictures of that

Cow Moo Shell or Crooked hillary, just the thought of that

almost makes me puke.

There is no doubt our First Lady is not only HOT,

She is extremely smart too…………………..
Like I give a fuck about what you think. Spelling. When you get a Trumptard voter you get some one voting for whores and draft dodgers. Facts you can not get around.

The FACT is TRUMP is SPANKING ASS...……..

# Walkaway...………

It says a lot about you that you focus on the racism of the slave rather than the racism of the slavemasters.

It says a lot about you that you focus on the racism of the slave rather than the racism of the slavemasters.

I focus on the racism in front of me, you on the other hand cannot bring yourself to condemn the words of a fellow Trump sheep because such a thing will get you in trouble with your fellow sheep.

Donald J Trump is not George W. Bush. When the media attack Trump, he attacks back Why shouldn't he?

The American people have a RIGHT to criticize the Media or anyone else when they are out of line. The snowflakes at CNN need to get that through their head.

Trump is not a "bully", just a counter puncher. You attack him, his family or his friends, he'll come after your sorry ass at 3 a.m. or any other time. That's why the late McCain got attacked for getting his ass captured by Trump. McCain started it by attacking Trump's friends as "crazies". What did the thin skinned Rino expect The Donald to do?

I focus on the racism in front of me, you on the other hand cannot bring yourself to condemn the words of a fellow Trump sheep because such a thing will get you in trouble with your fellow sheep.
His words are irrelevant no matter what.

Either my way wins and people like him are irrelevant, or my way fails and his racism is irrelevant in the greater white struggle against militarized white genocide.

# Walkaway...………

Your silence on the statement is a defense of it.

Your silence on the fact obongo went to a RACIST WHITE

HATING CHURCH for 20 YEARS proves you are full of SHIT...

Forum List

Back