What punishment is Cesar Sayoc realistically facing? Jail time? How long

imisslily

Sep 11, 2018
I have heard he has been charged with numerous federal crimes, and I also know that bomb threats, especially against former PM's is a very serious charge.

Some sites say he faces up to 58 years.

What do you think will happen to Cesar Sayoc?
222-696x392.jpg

I heard a prosecutor say he will be behind bars much longer than he could live.

over a dozen counts of attempted murder- most on US government officials.

Is there a law against sending fake bombs to anti-Americans? A judge gave him 1 year probation for threatening to blow up a local, American electric company which would have directly and negatively impacted hundreds of thousands of Americans as well as illegal aliens. So sending fake bombs to America haters should be maybe 2 years probation?

• Banned
I heard a prosecutor say he will be behind bars much longer than he could live.

over a dozen counts of attempted murder- most on US government officials.
Is he actually getting charged with attempted murder? I believe he should, but I haven't seen any of those charges, but I have seen including threats against former presidents, mailing explosives, and assaulting current and former federal officers.

• Banned
Is there a law against sending fake bombs to anti-Americans? A judge gave him probation for threatening to blow up the local electric company.
Were they fake bombs? Also, when you target people like BARACK OBAMA and Hilary Clinton, it gets much more serious. Also, his face is all over the news. Whether he is inside or outside of jail, he is screwed

Brock Obama and Crooked Hillary should be in prison for attacking our democracy!

Whether or not Crooked Hillary and Soros paid that Filipino psycho to send fake bombs to anti-Americans is irrelevant. There will be a red tidal wave November 6! Then and only then can Crooked Hillary, Obama and other treasonous, anti-Americans (mostly dims) face justice and serve time!

I think a couple years in Chattahoochee would straighten him out. IF this whole thing isn't manufactured.

I never seen a cuckoo car where everything is new and shiny like that, no sun damage in South Florida? :cuckoo:. Usually they add things over time.

Why no Trunp/Pence 2016 faded bumper sticker?

I think a couple years in Chattahoochee would straighten him out. IF this whole thing isn't manufactured.

I never seen a cuckoo car where everything is new and shiny like that, no sun damage in South Florida? :cuckoo:. Usually they add things over time.

Why no Trunp/Pence 2016 faded bumper sticker?
alhamduklillah

Brock Obama and Crooked Hillary should be in prison for attacking our democracy!

All you need to do is come up with credible evidence and you get your wish. Crazy right wingers have been looking for almost 3 decades with no luck, but you keep looking. I'm sure you will be the lucky one.

All you need to do is come up with credible evidence and you get your wish. Crazy right wingers have been looking for almost 3 decades with no luck, but you keep looking. I'm sure you will be the lucky one.

Obama has been on the radar for 3 decades?

30 years ago, I was on a beach, drinking beer, dancing with a hot, tall brunette that liked me, listening to some "Pour Some Sugar on Me".

Where was Obama? Pretty sure Reagan was president.

30 years ago, I was on a beach, drinking beer, dancing with a hot, tall brunette that liked me, listening to some "Pour Some Sugar on Me".

Not sure who Brock Obama is, but he wasn't the only one mentioned. Crazies have been making false accusations against Hillary for almost 3 decades.

Not sure who Brock Obama is, but he wasn't the only one mentioned. Crazies have been making false accusations against Hillary for almost 3 decades.

There was no Hillary 30 years ago, dumbass. Unless you're from Arkansas.

I said almost 3 decades. You understand that is something less than 30 years, don't you? Sounds like you need some sleep.

I said almost 3 decades. You understand that is something less than 30 years, don't you? Sounds like you need some sleep.

Fuck off, twat.

Fuck off, twat.

Calm down Mikey err Mary

A see-through vinyl wrap on the window with those photoshopped pics must have cost a couple hundred bucks at least. How could that psycho afford that? Again, Brock Hussaine on a tricycle is great though. :p

Forum List

Back