Trump throws 3AM tantrum over CNN saying he’s not ‘presidential’. 3AM!!

But would Reagan have approved of Trump?
ronald-reagan-donald-trump.jpg

Peter Bart: Ronald Reagan Would Have Hated Donald Trump’s Narcissistic Rage

Under no conditions would Reagan have engaged in the sort of cultural warfare that has consumed Trump America. If he were around today, Reagan would feel that Trump is practicing bad politics. Even worse, it is lousy showbiz.

He wouldn't approve of many of his antics. On the flipside, Trump believes he can do things better than anyone else. He's the energizer bunny and gets shit done. I'll take his trouncing PC as well, we need it.

Another WeakWhyte Nationalist Terror attack on America.......this is not going to end anytime soon....More 3AM WHMean Girls Sleepover Party tweeting to come.

"Jews will not replace us" Some of those chanting that message as they march with torches "are good people," said, someone.

"The Jews will not Replace Us!" "Diversity is White Genocide"
\
f_la_kkk_rally_170708.760;428;7;70;5.jpg

These "Dictator Rallies" work real fine with this base....let's keep it going!
\
ofwvyiqfqtsdjusrfdl2.jpg

Domestic Terrorist is alive and well with these "The South Will Rise Again" types.:113:

Those millennials have been raised indoctrinated to not be racist.

You say that like it is a bad thing.
ullshit
I raised my children, both millennials, not to be racist and it has worked. And it does not seem to be a bad thing

And how will they feel when they are called racist? And slammed harder when they deny it?

They will laugh in the face of the person that calls them that.

I find it odd that you think raising kids not to be racist to be a bad thing.

The first time, maybe. What about the 20th? What about when they are scolded by authority figures for bullshit reasons? What about when they lose a job or friends?

THey are going to get angry, and they are going to notice that they are being discriminated against.

ullshit
I raised my children, both millennials, not to be racist and it has worked. And it does not seem to be a bad thing

And how will they feel when they are called racist? And slammed harder when they deny it?

The first time, maybe. What about the 20th? What about when they are scolded by authority figures for bullshit reasons? What about when they lose a job or friends?

THey are going to get angry, and they are going to notice that they are being discriminated against.

Well, some how I have managed to live more than a half a century without any of that bullshit happening to me, so I think they will be fine.

They are not really sold by your paranoid delusions of persecution.

You are the one who tried to make something of him being up late.

That was you being stupid.

YOU.
Yeah.... Nope.

It's all you here mang.

Consider that this bullshit, was what you had to attack him with.

That means that there was nothing real to attack him over.

You are so insane, that you can't admit that Trump did nothing complaint worthy, for one day.

It would mean nothing, you could still hate him and oppose him on every policy.

But you cant' do that. You had to invent something.

You are fucked up.
Not helping your case there wind-bag.

Dude. We are on page 16 of a thread YOU started with nothing except that Trump was up late, and correctly pointed out that the media are whiny bitches.

This is about you, and how fucked up you are.
Lol, more idiocy.

I'm not the OP.

Sorry, you libs tend to blur together, what with the Hive Mind and all.

My point is still valid though. THis thread is a testimony to how fucked up you libs are.

AND how little of substance you actually have to go after Trump with.

NONE of the panic mongering of the campaign has come true. The economic did not collapse, nuclear war did not break out, and Trump has not, well, any of the crazy shit you libs said he would.

Things are going well, but you libs need to pretend it is time to panic, to rile up your base.

A base, that if they stopped listening to you for a moment, might realize how full of shit you are.

And that is why you are in a panic.

ullshit

Well, some how I have managed to live more than a half a century without any of that bullshit happening to me, so I think they will be fine.

They are not really sold by your paranoid delusions of persecution.

I was in middle management and when I was transferred, I was part of the process of selecting my replacement from my staff.

I recommended two people, both of whom happened to be white. They were the most qualified by two different metrics.

Upper management was on a kick of getting more diversity, they only wanted to talk about possible black replacements.

They overruled my recommendations, and passed over the more qualified white candidates for a series of black candidates.

The two white employees, never knew that I recommended them, and that they were discriminated against on racial grounds.

This happens more than you think. And will increase as libs gain more power due to demographic shift.

Forum List

Back