Trump threatens to send national guard to control blacks in Minneapolis

President Trump is frustrated with the looting and rioting following the Minnesota riots.

Radical left mayor? Trump is a total ass. Unfit, unhinged, a total disgrace.

The mayor is a radical far leftist, who sides with looters over his community.

Americans stand with president Trump on the matter.

Nobody is standing with the president on gunning protestors down in the streets. Not the law, and not the people. Had the charged the police officers yesterday, and it probably would not have happened last night.

When you keep shutting down peaceful protests by black people, and allow arrmed and dangerous white protestors to storm state houses unharmed, and you continue to allow white police to murder black people with impunity, and you order defenceless "essential workers" who are dying by the hundreds, back to work with no PPE to protect their lives or their families, you're going to piss a lot of people off.

Given Trump's response to all of this, and to all of black people's concerns or rights abuses, this was the only possible outcome. Trump has escalated blacks' grievances, voter suppression, and killing of blacks by police with impunity. Now there are agents and provacateurs out their light a match to all of the gasoline Trump continues to pour on the streets, and you're shocked that flames are erupting.

You wanted death in the streets. Trumpists have been crying "bring it on" since the day he was inaugurated. Well, be careful what you wish for.

Trump has not called for gunning anyone down in the street.

NO one has shut down peaceful protests by black protesters.

There was NO storming state houses by armed white protesters.

Trump escalated nothing.

You are a worthless foreign troll whose sole purpose is to sow dissension among the people in the US and undermine our system. You are not scum...you are something far worse and certainly no one to be taken seriously

He surely did, and Twitter had to take it down!

No, he didn’t. You are a liar.

If you don't believe it happened even after seeing it with your own eyes, how am I going to convince you. You probably think the Earth is flat and vaccines are for whiny liberals too!

National guard among riots... duh... obviously it will lead to violence.

President Trump is frustrated with the looting and rioting following the Minnesota riots.

Nobody is standing with the president on gunning protestors down in the streets. Not the law, and not the people. Had the charged the police officers yesterday, and it probably would not have happened last night.

When you keep shutting down peaceful protests by black people, and allow arrmed and dangerous white protestors to storm state houses unharmed, and you continue to allow white police to murder black people with impunity, and you order defenceless "essential workers" who are dying by the hundreds, back to work with no PPE to protect their lives or their families, you're going to piss a lot of people off.

Given Trump's response to all of this, and to all of black people's concerns or rights abuses, this was the only possible outcome. Trump has escalated blacks' grievances, voter suppression, and killing of blacks by police with impunity. Now there are agents and provacateurs out their light a match to all of the gasoline Trump continues to pour on the streets, and you're shocked that flames are erupting.

You wanted death in the streets. Trumpists have been crying "bring it on" since the day he was inaugurated. Well, be careful what you wish for.

Trump escalated nothing.

You are a worthless foreign troll whose sole purpose is to sow dissension among the people in the US and undermine our system. You are not scum...you are something far worse and certainly no one to be taken seriously

No, he didn’t. You are a liar.

If you don't believe it happened even after seeing it with your own eyes, how am I going to convince you. You probably think the Earth is flat and vaccines are for whiny liberals too!

Where did I see it? Shooting looters isn’t gunning down protestors, stupid.

Hey Canuck, the President cannot charge anyone with a crime. That jurisdiction is with Minneapolis. Learn our system before shooting off your mouth!

Wrong again, dipshit. The FBI and the Justice Department have gone in and taken the case away from the local law enforcement on account of "conflict of interest". They are looking at civil rights charges against the officers. Those are federal charges. Sure as shit William Barr can order arrests in this case.

They didn't take anything away from local law enforcement. That's not how it works. But even if that were the case, they let the lowlifes break into the police station and started it on fire.

"Control Blacks"? Is that the way you see it? I saw an awful lot of white faces among the looters. How about "Trump threatens to send the National Guard to quell anarchy" when the democrat governor and the democrat mayor seem powerless or unwilling to do so.

Blacks going wild rioting and looting again.

They do it quite often, don't they?

Well, you shut down all of their peaceful options of protest - like taking a knee. If you take away all other options, violence is the only thing left.

Not one police office has been jailed for murdering unarmed black people. Every victim is "thuggified" and blamed for their "failure to comply". This man complied and they killed him anyway, as he begged for his life. The only cop who has been jailed for killing an innocent civilian is the black police office who shot the white yoga instructor in her pajamas.

That's shameful.

I am really pissed at the filthy government for excessive taxation, creating a welfare state, oppressive regulations and the oppression of taking away my Constitutional rights, especially infringing upon my right to keep and bear arms. This government is out of control.

So I am morally justified to go loot and then burn down a Target just to show the assholes how pissed I am?

I could use another big screen TV and some expensive Nike shoes so thanks for the support.

That's what the founders did on a Pier in Boston in 1773.

They sure as hell didn't loot big screen TVs and Nike shoes, did they?

They didn't burn down a police station, did they?

They didn't burn down their neigborhood, did they?

They didn't steal a choo choo train, did they?

View attachment 342473

What they did was set off the makings of a very violent war that destroyed many things.

The founders understood that violence at times is the only answer.

So be it.

Exactly. Not a peep. So somehow we're all supposed to get worked up over this? Dont think so. They can go shove their agenda.

What is pathetic is that the Blacks are fucking themselves.

Nobody tried to justified the actions of the policeman. He was obviously in the wrong.

Now everybody is pissed at the Blacks for rioting and looting.

In addition the Blacks have destroyed their economic infrastructure and lost jobs.

That level of intelligence makes them perfect Biden voters, doesn't it?

It actually affects everybody. The taxpayers of that city will have to restore all the public damage, and the damage to businesses will be handled by insurance companies which we all use for one thing or another. Then when they find out who these lowlifes are, have to arrest them, bring them into court, and imprison some of them which again, costs taxpayers a ton of money.

Well, you shut down all of their peaceful options of protest - like taking a knee. If you take away all other options, violence is the only thing left.

Not one police office has been jailed for murdering unarmed black people. Every victim is "thuggified" and blamed for their "failure to comply". This man complied and they killed him anyway, as he begged for his life. The only cop who has been jailed for killing an innocent civilian is the black police office who shot the white yoga instructor in her pajamas.

That's shameful.

I am really pissed at the filthy government for excessive taxation, creating a welfare state, oppressive regulations and the oppression of taking away my Constitutional rights, especially infringing upon my right to keep and bear arms. This government is out of control.

So I am morally justified to go loot and then burn down a Target just to show the assholes how pissed I am?

I could use another big screen TV and some expensive Nike shoes so thanks for the support.

View attachment 342473

What they did was set off the makings of a very violent war that destroyed many things.

So be it.

You are confused.

The war started when the government came and tried to take away the firearms of the Americans people. It is called "The Shot Heard Around The World".

The same kind of oppressive shit the Democrats and their Negro voting block are trying to do now.

Those rioting and looting Negroes support the same kind of oppressive government that American rebelled against in 1775.

The Tree of Authoritarians must be watered from time to time with the blood of powerless victims.

Object lesson, isn't it?

That's shameful.

View attachment 342473

So be it.

You are confused.

The war started when the government came and tried to take away the firearms of the Americans people. It is called "The Shot Heard Around The World".

The same kind of oppressive shit the Democrats and their Negro voting block are trying to do now.

Those rioting and looting Negroes support the same kind of oppressive government that American rebelled against in 1775.

Diversity is working just like most people expected it to.

Exactly. Not a peep. So somehow we're all supposed to get worked up over this? Dont think so. They can go shove their agenda.

What is pathetic is that the Blacks are fucking themselves.

Nobody tried to justified the actions of the policeman. He was obviously in the wrong.

Now everybody is pissed at the Blacks for rioting and looting.

In addition the Blacks have destroyed their economic infrastructure and lost jobs.

That level of intelligence makes them perfect Biden voters, doesn't it?

It actually affects everybody. The taxpayers of that city will have to restore all the public damage, and the damage to businesses will be handled by insurance companies which we all use for one thing or another. Then when they find out who these lowlifes are, have to arrest them, bring them into court, and imprison some of them which again, costs taxpayers a ton of money.

Right. Target will raise it prices to cover the losses so every time anybody shops at Target they will be paying higher prices.

On top of that you will have the Democrat filth trying to steal taxpayer's money to rebuild the areas the stupid sonofabitches burned down. They have done it before.

I just learned on FOX that Twitter again attached a warning notice on the President's tweet.

According to the tweet, the President said something about shooting people.

He should have been more diplomatic, in my opinion.

In 2020 America, the authorities simply cannot go around shooting people -- no matter how bad those people are.
Diplomatic about what?
Are you one of those liberals with spaghetti for a spine?

I am 83 years old.

When I was young, I was indeed a bleeding heart liberal.

Then I started meeting some of those people for whom my heart had been bleeding, and I discovered some of them were not very nice people.

In 2020, I would honored to vote for President Trump again.

BUT we simply cannot go around shooting people. It is simply not realistic. This is not Tiananmen Square or Sharpeville.

Have a nice day!
The shootings are happening in democrat run towns
Because blacks are murdered by cops in Democratic towns.

those cops violated the law and will be punished. the one who held his knee on the guy should be charged with murder. But that is not an excuse to loot and rob and destroy your own neighborhood. Looters should be arrested, where were the cops when all the looting was going on?
The cops left. The fire department left. No saw a couple of fire trucks show up and leave. What do you think the cops should do?

Don't know if you can believe gateway pundit but they are saying this cop worked security with the Floyd until the end of last year.

Trump escalated nothing.

You lie. First, he said that LOOTERS might be shot, not gunned down for being in the street. Second, the post is still there, so you COULD go look for yourself instead of making a fool of yourself.

Forum List

Back