Trump threatens to send national guard to control blacks in Minneapolis

President Trump is frustrated with the looting and rioting following the Minnesota riots.

Radical left mayor? Trump is a total ass. Unfit, unhinged, a total disgrace.

The mayor is a radical far leftist, who sides with looters over his community.

Americans stand with president Trump on the matter.

Nobody is standing with the president on gunning protestors down in the streets. Not the law, and not the people. Had the charged the police officers yesterday, and it probably would not have happened last night.

When you keep shutting down peaceful protests by black people, and allow arrmed and dangerous white protestors to storm state houses unharmed, and you continue to allow white police to murder black people with impunity, and you order defenceless "essential workers" who are dying by the hundreds, back to work with no PPE to protect their lives or their families, you're going to piss a lot of people off.

Given Trump's response to all of this, and to all of black people's concerns or rights abuses, this was the only possible outcome. Trump has escalated blacks' grievances, voter suppression, and killing of blacks by police with impunity. Now there are agents and provacateurs out their light a match to all of the gasoline Trump continues to pour on the streets, and you're shocked that flames are erupting.

You wanted death in the streets. Trumpists have been crying "bring it on" since the day he was inaugurated. Well, be careful what you wish for.

Hey Canuck, the President cannot charge anyone with a crime. That jurisdiction is with Minneapolis. Learn our system before shooting off your mouth!

Wrong again, dipshit. The FBI and the Justice Department have gone in and taken the case away from the local law enforcement on account of "conflict of interest". They are looking at civil rights charges against the officers. Those are federal charges. Sure as shit William Barr can order arrests in this case.

Wrong, troll girl. Again, your status as a foreign troll undermines your credibility. First, the PRESIDENT cannot charge anyone with a crime. The Attorney General or those who work for him can ask a Grand Jury to charge someone with a crime, but even those who are arrested are not officially charged with a crime until the Grand Jury meets. Second, the Federal Government cannot charge someone with violating a State Law, such as murder. Therefore, the Justice Department is running a concurrent investigation, while the State still proceeds with its investigation. I pity your ignorance.

I just learned on FOX that Twitter again attached a warning notice on the President's tweet.

According to the tweet, the President said something about shooting people.

He should have been more diplomatic, in my opinion.

In 2020 America, the authorities simply cannot go around shooting people -- no matter how bad those people are.
Diplomatic about what?
Are you one of those liberals with spaghetti for a spine?

I am 83 years old.

When I was young, I was indeed a bleeding heart liberal.

Then I started meeting some of those people for whom my heart had been bleeding, and I discovered some of them were not very nice people.

In 2020, I would honored to vote for President Trump again.

BUT we simply cannot go around shooting people. It is simply not realistic. This is not Tiananmen Square or Sharpeville.

Have a nice day!
The shootings are happening in democrat run towns
Because blacks are murdered by cops in Democratic towns.

those cops violated the law and will be punished. the one who held his knee on the guy should be charged with murder. But that is not an excuse to loot and rob and destroy your own neighborhood. Looters should be arrested, where were the cops when all the looting was going on?
The cops left. The fire department left. No saw a couple of fire trucks show up and leave. What do you think the cops should do?
Handcuff everyone and put a knee on their neck.

George, a convicted felon, would be alive today if the asshole hadn't tried to steal money from a Black owned business.

Just shows you how stupid it is to be involved in criminal activity.

Sometimes it doesn't go the way you think it will go.

Blacks going wild rioting and looting again.

They do it quite often, don't they?

Well, you shut down all of their peaceful options of protest - like taking a knee. If you take away all other options, violence is the only thing left.

Not one police office has been jailed for murdering unarmed black people. Every victim is "thuggified" and blamed for their "failure to comply". This man complied and they killed him anyway, as he begged for his life. The only cop who has been jailed for killing an innocent civilian is the black police office who shot the white yoga instructor in her pajamas.

That's shameful.

I am really pissed at the filthy government for excessive taxation, creating a welfare state, oppressive regulations and the oppression of taking away my Constitutional rights, especially infringing upon my right to keep and bear arms. This government is out of control.

So I am morally justified to go loot and then burn down a Target just to show the assholes how pissed I am?

I could use another big screen TV and some expensive Nike shoes so thanks for the support.

That's what the founders did on a Pier in Boston in 1773.

Thats not what these rioters, looters, thieves, pillagers are doing.

President Trump is frustrated with the looting and rioting following the Minnesota riots.

The mayor is a radical far leftist, who sides with looters over his community.

Americans stand with president Trump on the matter.

Nobody is standing with the president on gunning protestors down in the streets. Not the law, and not the people. Had the charged the police officers yesterday, and it probably would not have happened last night.

When you keep shutting down peaceful protests by black people, and allow arrmed and dangerous white protestors to storm state houses unharmed, and you continue to allow white police to murder black people with impunity, and you order defenceless "essential workers" who are dying by the hundreds, back to work with no PPE to protect their lives or their families, you're going to piss a lot of people off.

Given Trump's response to all of this, and to all of black people's concerns or rights abuses, this was the only possible outcome. Trump has escalated blacks' grievances, voter suppression, and killing of blacks by police with impunity. Now there are agents and provacateurs out their light a match to all of the gasoline Trump continues to pour on the streets, and you're shocked that flames are erupting.

You wanted death in the streets. Trumpists have been crying "bring it on" since the day he was inaugurated. Well, be careful what you wish for.

Hey Canuck, the President cannot charge anyone with a crime. That jurisdiction is with Minneapolis. Learn our system before shooting off your mouth!

Wrong again, dipshit. The FBI and the Justice Department have gone in and taken the case away from the local law enforcement on account of "conflict of interest". They are looking at civil rights charges against the officers. Those are federal charges. Sure as shit William Barr can order arrests in this case.

Yeah, the local law enforcement run by liberals.

Exactly. Not a peep. So somehow we're all supposed to get worked up over this? Dont think so. They can go shove their agenda.

What is pathetic is that the Blacks are fucking themselves.

Nobody tried to justified the actions of the policeman. He was obviously in the wrong.

Now everybody is pissed at the Blacks for rioting and looting.

In addition the Blacks have destroyed their economic infrastructure and lost jobs.

That level of intelligence makes them perfect Biden voters, doesn't it?

It actually affects everybody. The taxpayers of that city will have to restore all the public damage, and the damage to businesses will be handled by insurance companies which we all use for one thing or another. Then when they find out who these lowlifes are, have to arrest them, bring them into court, and imprison some of them which again, costs taxpayers a ton of money.

Right. Target will raise it prices to cover the losses so every time anybody shops at Target they will be paying higher prices.

On top of that you will have the Democrat filth trying to steal taxpayer's money to rebuild the areas the stupid sonofabitches burned down. They have done it before.

Not really. There are places in Los Angeles that still has burned hulks from the 1965 Watts riots.

Well, you shut down all of their peaceful options of protest - like taking a knee. If you take away all other options, violence is the only thing left.

Not one police office has been jailed for murdering unarmed black people. Every victim is "thuggified" and blamed for their "failure to comply". This man complied and they killed him anyway, as he begged for his life. The only cop who has been jailed for killing an innocent civilian is the black police office who shot the white yoga instructor in her pajamas.

That's shameful.

I am really pissed at the filthy government for excessive taxation, creating a welfare state, oppressive regulations and the oppression of taking away my Constitutional rights, especially infringing upon my right to keep and bear arms. This government is out of control.

So I am morally justified to go loot and then burn down a Target just to show the assholes how pissed I am?

I could use another big screen TV and some expensive Nike shoes so thanks for the support.

If you say so. Keep ignoring our unjust justice system and people will continue working to tear it all down.

1590767826926.png

Of course, like most piece of shit easily brainwashed Democrats, the OP is lying. Trump made no such threat.

But the OP is too fucking stupid to know that. After all, his IQ is only in the 70-85 range. He's a dumbass.

". . . when the looting starts, the shooting starts" is a very real threat to the protestors.

Good, and the people in question aren't protesters, they are rioters.

A fucking police station has been burned, stores have been emptied, people driving by in cars have been attacked.

When the mob gets in a frenzy, only the threat of organized lethal violence is enough to knock some sense into people.

You show up, hard, and you show up in large numbers, hoping to shock the mob into turning back into individuals instead of a mass.

Seriously, that is not what you do...
I mean, no way... You will kill people and then have bigger marches with even bigger riots...

There are ways to deal with this and yours is very bad... I mean real bad... Selma bad, Bloody Sunday bad...

Hear are a few options:
  • Meet with organisers beforehand
  • Try and get security for the march from a different one that committed the murder
  • Film everything and encourage the protestors to do the same(this protects both sides)
  • Encourage self policing and asking for help against looter.
  • Remember a vast majority are peaceful protestors and don't want looters
  • If looting starts, do nothing just send up drones and have cameras on everything... With earlier footage and that footage you will round them up in a few weeks..
  • Try and reduce tension rather increasing it...
  • Lastly if it does go violent, tanks, sniper rifles, guns are useless unless you want a massacre of US Citizens on TV, you need (in order)
    • anti teenage sound deterrent
    • Water Cannon
    • Shields
    • pepper spray
    • tasers
    • tear gas
    • bean bag bullets
But the biggest thing is the rioters have a point... One of there community was killed by a force that is telling them to go home and forget about it...
Here is the main statistic
  • A US Citizen is 99 times more likely to killed by their police force than a UK Citizen
    • 241 times if black
    • 72 times if white
The rest of the world saw those pictures and they didn't see a black man being killed but US citizen, they as how can a police force kill its citizens so needlessly.

Of course, like most piece of shit easily brainwashed Democrats, the OP is lying. Trump made no such threat.

But the OP is too fucking stupid to know that. After all, his IQ is only in the 70-85 range. He's a dumbass.

". . . when the looting starts, the shooting starts" is a very real threat to the protestors.

Good, and the people in question aren't protesters, they are rioters.

A fucking police station has been burned, stores have been emptied, people driving by in cars have been attacked.

When the mob gets in a frenzy, only the threat of organized lethal violence is enough to knock some sense into people.

You show up, hard, and you show up in large numbers, hoping to shock the mob into turning back into individuals instead of a mass.

Seriously, that is not what you do...
I mean, no way... You will kill people and then have bigger marches with even bigger riots...

There are ways to deal with this and yours is very bad... I mean real bad... Selma bad, Bloody Sunday bad...

Hear are a few options:
  • Meet with organisers beforehand
  • Try and get security for the march from a different one that committed the murder
  • Film everything and encourage the protestors to do the same(this protects both sides)
  • Encourage self policing and asking for help against looter.
  • Remember a vast majority are peaceful protestors and don't want looters
  • If looting starts, do nothing just send up drones and have cameras on everything... With earlier footage and that footage you will round them up in a few weeks..
  • Try and reduce tension rather increasing it...
  • Lastly if it does go violent, tanks, sniper rifles, guns are useless unless you want a massacre of US Citizens on TV, you need (in order)
    • anti teenage sound deterrent
    • Water Cannon
    • Shields
    • pepper spray
    • tasers
    • tear gas
    • bean bag bullets
But the biggest thing is the rioters have a point... One of there community was killed by a force that is telling them to go home and forget about it...
Here is the main statistic
  • A US Citizen is 99 times more likely to killed by their police force than a UK Citizen
    • 241 times if black
    • 72 times if white
The rest of the world saw those pictures and they didn't see a black man being killed but US citizen, they as how can a police force kill its citizens so needlessly.

So basically just let the riots continue while you try unicorn queef methods of "telling them to stop really really cereal"

God you are stupid.

Dragonlady is a total ass. Unfit, unhinged, a total disgraced.

So in other words, you've got nothing but insults.

The President of the United States tweeted that black people should be gunned down for property crimes. In opposition to every single "use of force" regulation, and guideline and law of the land.

Your President is a self-admitted twitter troll, who refuses to follow the guidelines set down by the platform.

Real Americans are sick of his shit, and they're sick of the death and destruction that has followed this Administration since day one.

total bullshit, every word of your post

So, do you enjoy riots?

We don't have race riots in Canada. We don't opress racial minorities here, and while there is racism, it is not systemic. We have never had black slavery in Canada, nor do we have racialized ghettos. All schools in all neighbourhoods are equally funded and teachers are well paid in all jurisdictions.

Our cities are vibrant and liveable, with our most expensive neighbourhoods located right downtown. I can and have walked around downtown at 3:00, by myself, without fear. Some areas are to be avoided. Those areas are due to poverty, not race. Long term systemic generation poverty in Canada, is white or native, not black.

Our government has never pitted white people against black people as a source of their problems, either. We don't blame poor people for being poor or scape goat them the way American Republicans have been doing since Reagan.

Feel free not to post here and insult our country. Thanks.

The President of the United States tweeted that black people should be gunned down for property crimes. In opposition to every single "use of force" regulation, and guideline and law of the land.

Your President is a self-admitted twitter troll, who refuses to follow the guidelines set down by the platform.

Real Americans are sick of his shit, and they're sick of the death and destruction that has followed this Administration since day one.

total bullshit, every word of your post

She does consistently post lies. She is a deranged weirdo.

How's old blackface doing? Has he been in any minstrel shows lately?

That's shameful.

If you say so. Keep ignoring our unjust justice system and people will continue working to tear it all down.

You're not gonna get justice burning down meaningless incoming pea sized objects while the main event comes in from the south. Do you comprehend the picture?

That's shameful.

Correct. They are stealing TVs and Nike shoes. Maybe a looting a few liquor stores.

How's old blackface doing? Has he been in any minstrel shows lately?

Only on weekends at a bar in Michigan the governor let stay open.

New Topics

Forum List

Back