Trump threatens to send national guard to control blacks in Minneapolis

Of course, like most piece of shit easily brainwashed Democrats, the OP is lying. Trump made no such threat.

But the OP is too fucking stupid to know that. After all, his IQ is only in the 70-85 range. He's a dumbass.

". . . when the looting starts, the shooting starts" is a very real threat to the protestors.

Good, and the people in question aren't protesters, they are rioters.

A fucking police station has been burned, stores have been emptied, people driving by in cars have been attacked.

When the mob gets in a frenzy, only the threat of organized lethal violence is enough to knock some sense into people.

You show up, hard, and you show up in large numbers, hoping to shock the mob into turning back into individuals instead of a mass.

Seriously, that is not what you do...
I mean, no way... You will kill people and then have bigger marches with even bigger riots...

There are ways to deal with this and yours is very bad... I mean real bad... Selma bad, Bloody Sunday bad...

Hear are a few options:
  • Meet with organisers beforehand
  • Try and get security for the march from a different one that committed the murder
  • Film everything and encourage the protestors to do the same(this protects both sides)
  • Encourage self policing and asking for help against looter.
  • Remember a vast majority are peaceful protestors and don't want looters
  • If looting starts, do nothing just send up drones and have cameras on everything... With earlier footage and that footage you will round them up in a few weeks..
  • Try and reduce tension rather increasing it...
  • Lastly if it does go violent, tanks, sniper rifles, guns are useless unless you want a massacre of US Citizens on TV, you need (in order)
    • anti teenage sound deterrent
    • Water Cannon
    • Shields
    • pepper spray
    • tasers
    • tear gas
    • bean bag bullets
But the biggest thing is the rioters have a point... One of there community was killed by a force that is telling them to go home and forget about it...
Here is the main statistic
  • A US Citizen is 99 times more likely to killed by their police force than a UK Citizen
    • 241 times if black
    • 72 times if white
The rest of the world saw those pictures and they didn't see a black man being killed but US citizen, they as how can a police force kill its citizens so needlessly.

No, they don't have a point. They're using floyds death as an excuse to steal, riot, commit crimes, destroy private property. Its appalling.

Blacks going wild rioting and looting again.

They do it quite often, don't they?

Well, you shut down all of their peaceful options of protest - like taking a knee. If you take away all other options, violence is the only thing left.

Not one police office has been jailed for murdering unarmed black people. Every victim is "thuggified" and blamed for their "failure to comply". This man complied and they killed him anyway, as he begged for his life. The only cop who has been jailed for killing an innocent civilian is the black police office who shot the white yoga instructor in her pajamas.

That's shameful.

I am really pissed at the filthy government for excessive taxation, creating a welfare state, oppressive regulations and the oppression of taking away my Constitutional rights, especially infringing upon my right to keep and bear arms. This government is out of control.

So I am morally justified to go loot and then burn down a Target just to show the assholes how pissed I am?

I could use another big screen TV and some expensive Nike shoes so thanks for the support.

That's what the founders did on a Pier in Boston in 1773.

Thats not what these rioters, looters, thieves, pillagers are doing.

If you say so. Keep ignoring our unjust justice system and people will continue working to tear it all down.

You're not gonna get justice burning down meaningless incoming pea sized objects while the main event comes in from the south. Do you comprehend the picture?

We have made small strides. While far too many police officers still get away with undefendable actions some are finally getting held accountable.

Without the previous violence that would not be the case.

Well, you shut down all of their peaceful options of protest - like taking a knee. If you take away all other options, violence is the only thing left.

Not one police office has been jailed for murdering unarmed black people. Every victim is "thuggified" and blamed for their "failure to comply". This man complied and they killed him anyway, as he begged for his life. The only cop who has been jailed for killing an innocent civilian is the black police office who shot the white yoga instructor in her pajamas.

That's shameful.

I am really pissed at the filthy government for excessive taxation, creating a welfare state, oppressive regulations and the oppression of taking away my Constitutional rights, especially infringing upon my right to keep and bear arms. This government is out of control.

So I am morally justified to go loot and then burn down a Target just to show the assholes how pissed I am?

I could use another big screen TV and some expensive Nike shoes so thanks for the support.

If you say so. Keep ignoring our unjust justice system and people will continue working to tear it all down.

You're not gonna get justice burning down meaningless incoming pea sized objects while the main event comes in from the south. Do you comprehend the picture?

We have made small strides. While far too many police officers still get away with undefendable actions some are finally getting held accountable.

I agree with you there. They've been abusing their power with the lockdown and now this. They need to be held accountable but violence isn't the answer.

President Trump is frustrated with the looting and rioting following the Minnesota riots.

Radical left mayor? Trump is a total ass. Unfit, unhinged, a total disgrace.

The mayor is a radical far leftist, who sides with looters over his community.

Americans stand with president Trump on the matter.

Nobody is standing with the president on gunning protestors down in the streets. Not the law, and not the people. Had the charged the police officers yesterday, and it probably would not have happened last night.

When you keep shutting down peaceful protests by black people, and allow arrmed and dangerous white protestors to storm state houses unharmed, and you continue to allow white police to murder black people with impunity, and you order defenceless "essential workers" who are dying by the hundreds, back to work with no PPE to protect their lives or their families, you're going to piss a lot of people off.

Given Trump's response to all of this, and to all of black people's concerns or rights abuses, this was the only possible outcome. Trump has escalated blacks' grievances, voter suppression, and killing of blacks by police with impunity. Now there are agents and provacateurs out their light a match to all of the gasoline Trump continues to pour on the streets, and you're shocked that flames are erupting.

You wanted death in the streets. Trumpists have been crying "bring it on" since the day he was inaugurated. Well, be careful what you wish for.

Where did Trump say he wanted to “Gun protestors down in the streets”

It was a dog whistle comment. Only wacko nutjob leftists could hear it.

Where was all the Moon Bat and Negro rage when the Black thugs were killing police officers? How about when they killed Jews?

Why didn't they riot and loot then?

Answer: because they don't give a crap.

So excuse me if I don't give a crap about this convicted felon George getting himself in a lot trouble because he got caught committing a crime.

That's shameful.

I agree with you there. They've been abusing their power with the lockdown and now this. They need to be held accountable but violence isn't the answer.

Nothing else works. The Founders understood this.

The Governor of the State should have already called out the guard. What a load of assholes to loot their own city. The store owners should have done what the Koreans did in the LA riots. Set up on the roof and shoot that assholes.

The Democrat controlled government of Minnesota has a state requirement that there can't be no more than 10 people at a gathering.

Why in the hell didn't they enforce the law against rioting Negroes?

That's shameful.

This cop was going down. Stealing TVs did change that.

That's shameful.

No, these rioters, thieves, criminals are stupid. They're not even fighting. They're just destroying stuff. This isn't some physical rah rah rah battle. It won't work. The founders actually were proving a point. What these looters are doing would be akin to the founders running off to their village and burning it down.

George, a convicted felon, would be alive today if the asshole hadn't tried to steal money from a Black owned business.

Just shows you how stupid it is to be involved in criminal activity.

Sometimes it doesn't go the way you think it will go.

So he got tried on the street and the death penalty was administered...

Suppose one of your loved ones was suspected of a crime and the police choked them to death after the summary judgement...

Some fucks think Judge Dread is a documentary

That's shameful.

Except none of the things YOU claim are happening, are happening. The USA has the lowest rate of taxation, and the lowest level of public assistance or "social safety net" in the first world. "Oppressive regulations" wouldn't be necessary if American corporations didn't lead the world in destroying the environment and degrading air and water quality. More Americans are dying than anywhere else in the world, because access to health care is tied to the whims of your employers, not to any right you have to a basic quality of health care.

Segregation still exists in your "gated communities", and your suburbs. White collar jobs are increasingly, more than just "white collar". As poor children don't have the educational opportunities, computers in every classroom, internet in every home, the poor will increasingly be relegated to low wage service jobs, serving the increasingly wealthy and white upper classes.

Uhhhh Sweety......if your tiny little country wasn't next to mine and had to pay for it's own national security Canaduhhhhh would have to get the funds from its social programs. When all the free stuff is taken away from your pets there would be mass rioting.
So A simple "Thank you Americans" will suffice. After that STFU.

George, a convicted felon, would be alive today if the asshole hadn't tried to steal money from a Black owned business.

Suppose one of your loved ones was suspected of a crime and the police choked them to death after the summary judgement...

Stop trying to justify riots and looting. You look stupid.

Sorry but if you are going to commit a crime and things don't go well for you then you were a real dumbshit, aren't you?

If the asshole hadn't decided to do a crime on a Black owned business then he would be alive today, wouldn't he?

Just like that shithead in Georgia that was breaking into houses and wind up getting his ass whacked.

This Liberal encouraged Black victim horseshit about "mababydindunutin" gets old after awhile".

That's shameful.

This cop was going down. Stealing TVs did change that.

If there are no charges the violence will only get worse.

That's shameful.

No, these rioters, thieves, criminals are stupid. They're not even fighting. They're just destroying stuff. This isn't some physical rah rah rah battle. It won't work. The founders actually were proving a point. What these looters are doing would be akin to the founders running off to their village and burning it down.

The corporate stores are no different than the King's ships carrying the tea.

People bitched when players peaceably kneeled. Trump called for them to be fired. Blacks continue to be killed unjustly by the police.

The violence will get worse until we seriously address the issue.

Forum List

Back