Trump: The Only Good Democrat is a Dead Democrat

"Fact checkers" at the Washington Post?! Seriously?! The only "fact checking" the Washington Post does is to make sure no relevant, meaningful facts accidentally get included in their "articles" (read: propaganda pieces).

This from a man who believes a steady diet of Billionaire Media. Let's compare WAPO to your Billionaire Media Sources:

First, the Washington Post - rated HIGH for fact checking:

Next FOX News: borderline "Questionable source" I think they're being kind but:

Breitbart: just flat out "Questionable" because of conspiracy theories and propaganda:

And last but not least: the largest chain of local stations in the USA, Sinclair Media:

In the Republican Senate Bailout Bill, there is a $29 billion dollar tax cut for billionaires. The Trump Administration's payment for the propaganda machine that lies to you daily about the horrors of the Democratic agenda.

Sucker!!!!!
Your fact check site is nothing but leftwing propaganda.

He has materially, destroyed the economy, emboldened racists and white supremacists, and destroyed all of your trade deals. He has also killed 100,000 Americans, and set both the environment and manufactured back by at least 15 years. If Trump is in power for another four years, you won't have a country. But that was your goal and that of the other 1000 post a month posters all along, wasn't it?

That's a pack of lies, do you have anything truthful to share or are you liberal?

"Fact checkers" at the Washington Post?! Seriously?! The only "fact checking" the Washington Post does is to make sure no relevant, meaningful facts accidentally get included in their "articles" (read: propaganda pieces).

This from a man who believes a steady diet of Billionaire Media. Let's compare WAPO to your Billionaire Media Sources:

Breitbart: just flat out "Questionable" because of conspiracy theories and propaganda:

And last but not least: the largest chain of local stations in the USA, Sinclair Media:

In the Republican Senate Bailout Bill, there is a $29 billion dollar tax cut for billionaires. The Trump Administration's payment for the propaganda machine that lies to you daily about the horrors of the Democratic agenda.

Sucker!!!!!

Well that's because there are no right wing fact check sites because the right doesn't care about facts or telling the truth.

Consider that Republicans have been telling you the same lies: tax cuts are good for the economy. But every single Republican President who has cut taxes, has crashed the economy, had higher than 6% unemployment, raised poverty, income inequity and transfered the wealth of the nation from working men and women to the wealthiest 10% of individuals and corporations.

Why would Republicans lie to you about the effects of cutting taxes? Because the owners of the lying Billionaire Media - the Mercers, the Sinclairs, and the Murdochs, are the biggest beneficiaries of all of those tax cuts. They're saving tens of millions of dollars, every time this happens, so of course they want to convince fools like you to vote for Republicans. It's paying off handsomely for them.

And here you are little finger boy, like the trained seal that you are, denying that you're being played for a sucker, by the very people who are telling you not to trust the mainstream media. Who do YOU trust - Donald Trump, Rupert Murdoch, Robert Mercer, and the Sinclair Family.

SUCKER!!!!!

What do you imagine that proves? When has anyone in this whole sorry mess been demonstrated to be a white supremacist?
White supremacy is the root of all racial violence in this country. Did you miss their 3% component in Minnesota, or is that simply not among the racist talking points you regularly vomit up on this board?

Outsiders, extremists are among those fomenting violence in Twin Cities

"On his way home from a protest Friday night in Minneapolis, Jonathan Turner Bargen encountered a white man in a red pickup truck. The man was carrying an assault rifle and a handgun, Turner Bargen said.
1*7E2_5elixE5ArBi8lWKYvw.jpeg

"Then he noticed a symbol from the far-right militia group Three Percenters affixed to the truck.

"'I circled back and took pictures of the vehicle. I was concerned about why they were present at the downtown protest, and had no idea who to notify,' said Turner Bargen in an email to MPR News."

Great post! Even a lot of his biggest supporters know he is a fraud and a con man. They just don't care because he is advancing their white privilege, egocentric, racist, misogynistic, entitled, pillaging spirit. I never thought I would live in a nation (especially this nation) where there is so muc
White nationalism, supremacy, and power pose the biggest terrorist threat to the US today, and Donald Trump is the current head on that particular snake. His supporters will follow his lead on this no less fervently than those who followed Jefferson Davis into defeat 160 years ago:

Donald Trump: Evangelist of White Nationalism and White Supremacy

"Donald Trump has proved his identification with white nationalism from his demonizing of immigrants, to making his anti-immigrant lies the central message of his midterm election strategy, to deciding to make his symbolic wall the heart of his vision and legacy, to his anti-Muslim ban, to his expressed hostility and falsehoods toward the Muslim religion, to beginning his political career with championing the racialized birther movement seeking to undermine the citizenship and credibility of Barack Obama, the first black president of the United States — the list goes on."

Is Trump the most mendacious POTUS in history?
Yes, he is, and he's also the most dangerous.

The Most Mendacious President in U.S. History

"On Sunday, on Tuesday, and again on Wednesday, President Donald Trump accused the TV talk-show host Joe Scarborough of murder.

"On Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, he attacked the integrity of America’s forthcoming 'rigged' election.

"When he woke up on Wednesday, he alleged that the Obama Administration had 'spied, in an unprecedented manner, on the Trump Campaign, and beyond, and even on the United States Senate.'

"By midnight Wednesday, a few hours after the number of U.S. deaths in the coronavirus pandemic officially exceeded a hundred thousand, the President of the United States retweeted a video that says, 'the only good Democrat is a dead Democrat.'"
41lFC3-Hn5L.jpg

Link removed

"The book is not just a compendium of the President’s tens of thousands of falsehoods, misleading claims, and lies during the first three years of his Presidency; it’s also an effort to catalogue and explain the different pathologies at work in his systematic misrepresentations to the American people.

"The untruths told by the President have increased in seriousness and volume, the Post found: an average of six per day in 2017 turned to nearly sixteen per day in 2018, which then increased to more than twenty-two per day in 2019—and that was before this crazy 2020 of the impeachment trial, the pandemic, the economic crisis, and Trump’s reëlection campaign."

Misinformation, disinformation, and blatant lies have always been keys to Trump's success.

Since he "won" the most powerful office in the world, they have metastasized into genuine threats to national security.

Now, as he struggles to manage the convergence of a national pandemic and economic collapse while running for reelection, his desperation to distract from his many failings only exacerbate the many divisions in an already sundered republic.

Too much winning?
View attachment 342920
There is your solution for your TDS.
Here's a better solution for the MAGA Virus.
1590955444178.jpeg

Will you SOB like a snowflake?

Sucker!!!!!

Well that's because there are no right wing fact check sites because the right doesn't care about facts or telling the truth.

Consider that Republicans have been telling you the same lies: tax cuts are good for the economy. But every single Republican President who has cut taxes, has crashed the economy, had higher than 6% unemployment, raised poverty, income inequity and transfered the wealth of the nation from working men and women to the wealthiest 10% of individuals and corporations.

Why would Republicans lie to you about the effects of cutting taxes? Because the owners of the lying Billionaire Media - the Mercers, the Sinclairs, and the Murdochs, are the biggest beneficiaries of all of those tax cuts. They're saving tens of millions of dollars, every time this happens, so of course they want to convince fools like you to vote for Republicans. It's paying off handsomely for them.

And here you are little finger boy, like the trained seal that you are, denying that you're being played for a sucker, by the very people who are telling you not to trust the mainstream media. Who do YOU trust - Donald Trump, Rupert Murdoch, Robert Mercer, and the Sinclair Family.

SUCKER!!!!!

"Well that's because there are no right wing fact check sites because the right doesn't care about facts or telling the truth."

Republicans don't have "fact check" sites because they know the very concept is a fraud. So-called "fact check" sites are no more credible than the media sources they are checking. They are just another media site. If Republicans did have fact check sites, douchebags like you would be saying we can't trust them because Republicans are running them.

What do you imagine that proves? When has anyone in this whole sorry mess been demonstrated to be a white supremacist?
White supremacy is the root of all racial violence in this country. Did you miss their 3% component in Minnesota, or is that simply not among the racist talking points you regularly vomit up on this board?

Outsiders, extremists are among those fomenting violence in Twin Cities

"On his way home from a protest Friday night in Minneapolis, Jonathan Turner Bargen encountered a white man in a red pickup truck. The man was carrying an assault rifle and a handgun, Turner Bargen said.
1*7E2_5elixE5ArBi8lWKYvw.jpeg

"Then he noticed a symbol from the far-right militia group Three Percenters affixed to the truck.

"'I circled back and took pictures of the vehicle. I was concerned about why they were present at the downtown protest, and had no idea who to notify,' said Turner Bargen in an email to MPR News."
The "outside extremists" fomenting trouble in Minneapolis are Antifa and BLM members. There isn't a shred of evidence that any right wingers are involved. None.

Who the fuck is Jonathan Turner Bargen, and why should anyone believe a word he says?

Trump himself didn't actually say this, BUT !

"On May 27, 2020, U.S. President Donald Trump retweeted a video posted to Twitter by the group “Cowboys for Trump” in which the group’s leader, Cuoy Griffin, a commissioner for Otero County in New Mexico, stated, “I’ve come to a place where I’ve come to the conclusion that the only good Democrat is a dead Democrat.”

Trump, a Republican, retweeted the video and added the comment, “Thank you Cowboys. See you in New Mexico!”

I have no idea if Trump took the time to listen to the video he reposted. If he did, then he needs to be condemned harshly for it. This is unacceptable and dangerous for the president of the United States to tie himself to such comments.

And our fine president is ABSOLUTELY right. Today's Dems serve NO function in our society, other than being a HUGE pain in the ass. We could EASILY do without that pain............
Your fine president was lying about that too.
When are you going to notice?

Political party strength in U.S. states - Wikipedia.

"Gallup[edit]

"As of April 2020, Gallup polling found that 31% of Americans identified as Democrats, 30% identified as Republican, and 36% as Independent.[3]

"Additionally, polling showed that 46% are either 'Democrats or Democratic leaners' and 46% are either 'Republicans or Republican leaners' when Independents are asked 'do you lean more to the Democratic Party or the Republican Party?'[3]"

"On May 27, 2020, U.S. President Donald Trump retweeted a video posted to Twitter by the group “Cowboys for Trump” in which the group’s leader, Cuoy Griffin, a commissioner for Otero County in New Mexico, stated, “I’ve come to a place where I’ve come to the conclusion that the only good Democrat is a dead Democrat.”

Trump, a Republican, retweeted the video and added the comment, “Thank you Cowboys. See you in New Mexico!”

I have no idea if Trump took the time to listen to the video he reposted. If he did, then he needs to be condemned harshly for it. This is unacceptable and dangerous for the president of the United States to tie himself to such comments.

if you don't think conservatives have a right so say things like "the only good democrat is a dead democrat" then you are way too liberal and need to be banished from the conservatively correct christian club.

You lying sack of shit, Trump never said that, he retweeted a video that contained that line
Which is exactly what my post said. Trump retweeted a video that says "the only good Democrat is a dead Democrat." Was he lying about that too?
Looking at the TV screen, there are a lot of people getting tired of this. Perhaps the virus will spread. We will see.

I don't think it's that bad. He isn't calling for Democrats to be killed. He's just saying they suck. Maybe not smart politically

Who the fuck is Jonathan Turner Bargen, and why should anyone believe a word he says?
He's not anonymous.
Who the fuck are you, and why would anyone pay attention to your rancid tripe?
When did I say he was anonymous? He's a nobody. You have given no reason for us to pay attention to anything he says.

People are free to ignore me if they so choose.

Forum List

Back