Trump: The Military Would Not Refuse My Orders Even If They Consider Them Illegal

Trump: The Military Would Not Refuse My Orders Even If They Consider Them Illegal

At tonight’s Fox News debate, Bret Baier confronted Donald Trump over former NSA/CIA Director Michael Hayden‘s recent remarks that the military would flat-out refuse to follow illegal orders of his.

Specifically troubling for Hayden was Trump saying he would want to do “worse” than torture and would want soldiers to kill terrorists’ families.

Baier told Trump the latter is explicitly illegal, but Trump insisted, “They won’t refuse. They’re not gonna refuse me. Believe me.”

Baier said, “But they’re illegal.” Trump brushed it off.

The Donald insisted, “I’m a leader, I’ve always been a leader. I’ve never had any problem leading people. If I say do it, they’re going to do it.”

Trump is telling an international audience that if he is elected President, he will throw away all limitations on ethics and morality, and kill innocent people who are related to terrorists.

The reason JFK was assassinated is because he got involved in the assassination game, murdering South Vietnamese leader Ngo Dinh Diem:

Arrest and assassination of Ngo Dinh Diem - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And his attempted assassination of Fidel Castro:

Assassination attempts on Fidel Castro - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now that Trump has opened up the assassination game to include families of terrorists, the Trump family is now in more danger, and so are the families of American politicians, cabinet leaders, intelligence agents, and members of the military.

The insanity needs to stop. NOW.
. I believe what Trump meant by his answer or statements, is that they wouldn't refuse his order because they would believe in his resolve and leadership so much, that they would be willing to follow the orders willingly. Even if currently the orders would be illegal you say, but when Trump becomes President would the orders remain illegal or would he untie their hands to fight and win like he says he would ? Did the military see benefit in water boarding or did it agree with the libs that it was wrong ? Does the military shrug off the deaths of it's fellow soldiers in war, and then lightly tippy toe in it's resolve with the enemy as they jump up and down chanting in the streets death to America and Israel or does it feel that in war the enemy must be defeated ? What does the enemy embodie that makes them the enemy ? Is it the die hard support it has for the acts of it's soldiers to kill and destroy Americans and it's allies ? If a nation or country or state wages war on another, then when bombing takes place are not the enemies who support one another in their quest to destroy another nation, not the target of the bombs that is intended to break the will of a nation to fight ? Is Trumps words just tuff words trying to suggest that all who think of killing us because we are weak, won't get away with it as easily under a Trump presidency ? Has Donald just figured that he would rather operate from a position of strength in the world, than from a position of weakness against our wanta be enemies or enemies in the world now ? How's the weakness been working out for us since the Vietnam conflict ? Think about it... I think Donald Trump is an intimidator, but the good part his foes see in him is that he is also a negotiator. The two need to go hand in hand in order to gain results.
So Trump can authorize what is considered to be war crimes around the world and our troops will blindly follow

What will Trumps reaction be when our own troops are tortured or military families are murdered in retaliation for what our troops do?
. You people claimed water boarding was war crimes, so what threshold do you libs consider to be fair in war ? Is it better to fear our enemies in the world by cowering under unfair treatment by libs who have controlled government and used it to stop the American soldiers winning in war ? What does it take to win a war ? Have you studied world war two, and do you know what it took for this nation to win in that war ? You have no clue is what you have, but you climb up on your political liberal soap box, and preach to people that you have no clue as to what they go through when fighting with their hands tied behind their backs for you.
I studied WWII and saw we prosecuted for war crimes after the war. Those crimes included water boarding.
We are the United States. We hold ourselves up to high standards of freedom and liberty. We do not sink to the levels of terrorists
Trump does
. Your living in a fantasy if you think we prosecuted that war without tactics an strategies to win it.
Has nothing to do with what I posted....try again

. I believe what Trump meant by his answer or statements, is that they wouldn't refuse his order because they would believe in his resolve and leadership so much, that they would be willing to follow the orders willingly. Even if currently the orders would be illegal you say, but when Trump becomes President would the orders remain illegal or would he untie their hands to fight and win like he says he would ? Did the military see benefit in water boarding or did it agree with the libs that it was wrong ? Does the military shrug off the deaths of it's fellow soldiers in war, and then lightly tippy toe in it's resolve with the enemy as they jump up and down chanting in the streets death to America and Israel or does it feel that in war the enemy must be defeated ? What does the enemy embodie that makes them the enemy ? Is it the die hard support it has for the acts of it's soldiers to kill and destroy Americans and it's allies ? If a nation or country or state wages war on another, then when bombing takes place are not the enemies who support one another in their quest to destroy another nation, not the target of the bombs that is intended to break the will of a nation to fight ? Is Trumps words just tuff words trying to suggest that all who think of killing us because we are weak, won't get away with it as easily under a Trump presidency ? Has Donald just figured that he would rather operate from a position of strength in the world, than from a position of weakness against our wanta be enemies or enemies in the world now ? How's the weakness been working out for us since the Vietnam conflict ? Think about it... I think Donald Trump is an intimidator, but the good part his foes see in him is that he is also a negotiator. The two need to go hand in hand in order to gain results.
So Trump can authorize what is considered to be war crimes around the world and our troops will blindly follow

What will Trumps reaction be when our own troops are tortured or military families are murdered in retaliation for what our troops do?
. You people claimed water boarding was war crimes, so what threshold do you libs consider to be fair in war ? Is it better to fear our enemies in the world by cowering under unfair treatment by libs who have controlled government and used it to stop the American soldiers winning in war ? What does it take to win a war ? Have you studied world war two, and do you know what it took for this nation to win in that war ? You have no clue is what you have, but you climb up on your political liberal soap box, and preach to people that you have no clue as to what they go through when fighting with their hands tied behind their backs for you.
I studied WWII and saw we prosecuted for war crimes after the war. Those crimes included water boarding.
We are the United States. We hold ourselves up to high standards of freedom and liberty. We do not sink to the levels of terrorists
Trump does
. Your living in a fantasy if you think we prosecuted that war without tactics an strategies to win it.
Has nothing to do with what I posted....try again
. Has everything to do with what the current state of affairs in this nation is.. Trump is tired of us losing... Period.

At tonight’s Fox News debate, Bret Baier confronted Donald Trump over former NSA/CIA Director Michael Hayden‘s recent remarks that the military would flat-out refuse to follow illegal orders of his.

Specifically troubling for Hayden was Trump saying he would want to do “worse” than torture and would want soldiers to kill terrorists’ families.

Baier told Trump the latter is explicitly illegal, but Trump insisted, “They won’t refuse. They’re not gonna refuse me. Believe me.”

The Donald insisted, “I’m a leader, I’ve always been a leader. I’ve never had any problem leading people. If I say do it, they’re going to do it.”

Trump is telling an international audience that if he is elected President, he will throw away all limitations on ethics and morality, and kill innocent people who are related to terrorists.

The reason JFK was assassinated is because he got involved in the assassination game, murdering South Vietnamese leader Ngo Dinh Diem:

Now that Trump has opened up the assassination game to include families of terrorists, the Trump family is now in more danger, and so are the families of American politicians, cabinet leaders, intelligence agents, and members of the military.

He never said kill there families, man do y'all make this crap up as you go.
He said we need to look at the family's, hell I know lots of things about my family other people don't know.
Or should we just wait and maybe the terrorist we turn there self in , that will probably get a better outcome, we can all sit and hold hands and talk about it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trump is actually correct. The thing to remember is that they don't have some rank and file jarhead doing the torturing. The person that is going to do that is a person who is willing to do it. So yes, they will not disobey his order.

You can bet that one of the things that Trump would attempt to do if he won the Presidency is extract personal loyalty oaths from all officers in the Armed Services. Especially telling is how the audiences have reacted to his demands of loyalty oaths. Not with elbow bent, right hand raised, but with right arm outstretched at about a 45 degree angle. That sends chills down the back of anyone that know history.

Our military will follow who is President. they might not care for them but they will follow orders. so knock it off with using them against Trump.
Did you ever serve, Staph? I would say that you haven't. Because even enlisted men get classes on what is and is not a legal order. And if you follow an illegal order, you are just as guilty as the person that gave the order.

No, you stupid asshole, the military code of ethics for the United States say specifically that waterboarding is torture, and a war crime.

trump-allegiance.jpg

This says more about the people supporting Trump than I ever could. Response to the request to raise the right hand for a loyalty oath. Consider that oaths of office and courts in this nation are taken with elbow bent, right hand raised. We all know what this salute represents.

You can bet that one of the things that Trump would attempt to do if he won the Presidency is extract personal loyalty oaths from all officers in the Armed Services. Especially telling is how the audiences have reacted to his demands of loyalty oaths. Not with elbow bent, right hand raised, but with right arm outstretched at about a 45 degree angle. That sends chills down the back of anyone that know history.
----------------------------------- I don't think that he would do that , he would just get rid of mrobamas boys and girls and rebuild a properly functioning military OldRocks .

If Trump thinks the military will obey him and go against their oath, he is vastly over estimating his own power and vastly under estimating the integrity of the men and women of our military.
They obey Obama, or he pushes them out the door.

Obama likes gays, traitors, and people who follow his orders. Anyone caught criticizing him, he brings charges against them. Anyone who voices negative opinions about him or is called to testify against him is prosecuted as was General Petraeus.

trump-allegiance.jpg

This says more about the people supporting Trump than I ever could. Response to the request to raise the right hand for a loyalty oath. Consider that oaths of office and courts in this nation are taken with elbow bent, right hand raised. We all know what this salute represents.
Or he's answering their questions at a townhall and you're throwing out the race-card in a dishonest way.

trump-allegiance.jpg

Or he's answering their questions at a townhall and you're throwing out the race-card in a dishonest way.
Nope...it was a pledge...there's a video out there of it. Quite scary....and familiar.

No, you stupid asshole, the military code of ethics for the United States say specifically that waterboarding is torture, and a war crime.
Site the specific code then.
Look it up in the UCMJ.

Because they use Waterboarding as a training tool in the SEER Course at Ft. Bragg NC.

and this pledge that military takes is not a pledge to 'international law ' but a pledge to the USA Constitution . Just get rid of the wusses who are showing themselves [hayden] , ignore international law and rebuild the USA military as Trump has said he will do OldRocks .

Actually, the officers of the United States military are currently not doing their sworn duty. They should immediately arrest President Obama for treason. The man is guilty as hell. He has aided and abetted the enemy and has even armed the Mexican drug cartels.

If Trump thinks the military will obey him and go against their oath, he is vastly over estimating his own power and vastly under estimating the integrity of the men and women of our military.
They obey Obama, or he pushes them out the door.

Obama likes gays, traitors, and people who follow his orders. Anyone caught criticizing him, he brings charges against them. Anyone who voices negative opinions about him or is called to testify against him is prosecuted as was General Petraeus.

Petraeus was prosecuted because he'd been giving classified information to that reporter who was also his mistress.

Forum List

Back