‘He’s Like a Five-Year Old!’: Watch How Kids React to Footage of Donald Trump

notadictator.jpg

I didn't say anyone is living in a bunker. You are trying to change the subject.

Obama is a dictator, and has been every since he intervened in the bankruptcy of General Motors and gave employees unions precedent over bondholders. This was an illegal action of an Emperor.

I could have sworn Bush was the one that did that.

Bush announces $17.4 billion auto bailout

"If we were to allow the free market to take its course now, it would almost certainly lead to disorderly bankruptcy," Bush said at the White House, in remarks carried live by the national broadcast networks. "In the midst of a financial crisis and a recession, allowing the U.S. auto industry to collapse is not a responsible course of action. The question is how we can best give it a chance to succeed."

Bush said that "bankruptcy now would lead to a disorderly liquidation of American auto companies."

Last edited:
When I want sound Political advice and opinions, I always ask a bunch of 5 year old's.

Yep.

I could have sworn Bush was the one that did that.

Bush announces $17.4 billion auto bailout

Ok, then why does Politico also have this article?

Did President Obama save the auto industry?

Why would they ask if Obama saved the auto industry if Obama didn't give them the bailout? And their answer was this:

In broad strokes, the answer is yes, but with some help from the other party and with one huge unknown -- no one can say what would have happened without massive government intervention.

WTF?????

Bush gave them the money but Obama gets the credit???

Forum List

Back