Trump Testifies Nov 6th Addition

He threw out Trump's expert witness' valuation and adopted the TDS prosecutor's valuation from the County Assessor's office.

And then compared his adopted $18M valuation to the valuation from Trump's financial statements and held that it was a fraudulent "overvaluation of at least 2,300%"
LIE, the Judge has asked trump multiple times to quit saying that the Judge valued it a $18 million.
The assessor did, and the judge just said what the assessor had said.

So why did the assessor value it at ONLY $18 million, and why did trump accept those values when trump claims it is really valued at over $1 to $1.5 Billion..........

I think we all know why.

LIE, the Judge has asked trump multiple times to quit saying that the Judge valued it a $18 million.

And he stamped his feet while saying it. LOL
The assessor did, and the judge just said what the assessor had said.

So why did the assessor value it at ONLY $18 million, and why did trump accept those values when trump claims it is really valued at over $1 to $1.5 Billion..........

I think we all know why.
My home is assessed at significantly less than half of its market value. Property tax assessments are simply a way of the town/county to figure out how much property tax you should pay. Rarely do they reflect market value.

Did you not know this?

My home is assessed at significantly less than half of its market value. Property tax assessments are simply a way of the town/county to figure out how much property tax you should pay. Rarely do they reflect market value.

Did you not know this?
Irrelevant crbabying.

The judge could value it at 5 times that, and still the orange fraud will have inflated the value criminally.

Nope. It was the county's assessment. Adopted by Judge numbnutz as a fact.

Backatcha
And I said it was POS45's claim! Also said the county appraised it higher! But you had to call it a lie, dincha! Reading comprehension is terrible with redhats! It's like you failed 8 of 10 grades before dropping out!
Now, quit grabbing my nutsack!

LOL Like the "fact" that Ma-a-Lago is worth $18M? Too funny
Like the fact Trump's apartment is 11,000 square feet, not the 30,000 square feet he claimed it was, and nowhere near worth the $227 million he claimed it was.

Also this:

Before the lunch break, Donald Trump was questioned in depth about the valuation of 40 Wall St., a crown jewel among Trump properties and a landmark in Manhattan’s financial district. Appraisers had told Trump his building was worth $260 million, but Trump claimed in financial documents that it was worth nearly $530 million.

Battling over the value, and knowledge, of 40 Wall St.

And I said it was POS45's claim! Also said the county appraised it higher! But you had to call it a lie, dincha! Reading comprehension is terrible with redhats! It's like you failed 8 of 10 grades before dropping out!
Now, quit grabbing my nutsack!
Have a blessed life.

Did you not know this?
Of Course.
But rarely, unless there is fraud, is the assessed value 2% of the Appraisal Value or the Market Value.

You know those a 3 different things, right?

Screenshot 2023-11-06 at 12.05.30 PM.png

Did you not know this?
No they don’t know shit about tax assessments, tax rates, property taxes and market value but they Do opine on what they wish for
I doubt 10% of them own real estate

Like the fact Trump's apartment is 11,000 square feet, not the 30,000 square feet he claimed it was, and nowhere near worth the $227 million he claimed it was.

Also this:

Before the lunch break, Donald Trump was questioned in depth about the valuation of 40 Wall St., a crown jewel among Trump properties and a landmark in Manhattan’s financial district. Appraisers had told Trump his building was worth $260 million, but Trump claimed in financial documents that it was worth nearly $530 million.

Battling over the value, and knowledge, of 40 Wall St.

He can value what he thinks he could get for his properties at whatever he wishes. It’s still America despite the gestapo witch hunting
Unless any of you lib loons have a copy of the appraisal that was used for his loan, you can stop parading your ignorance of business and law.

Forum List

Back