Indy police arrest ‘terrorist’ for purposely driving her car into what she thought was a Jewish school

AMart

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2020
LOL what a retard. She actually drove her car into a Black Hebrew Israelite building.

INDIANAPOLIS — IMPD officers arrested a woman, who they labeled a “terrorist,” after she drove her car into a building that she thought was a Jewish school.

However, the building is used by the Israelite School of Universal and Practical Knowledge which has been labeled and anti-semitic hate group.

Ruba Almaghtheh, 34, was arrested on a preliminary charge of criminal recklessness.
Ruba-Almaghtheh.jpg

LOL what a retard. She actually drove her car into a Black Hebrew Israelite building.

INDIANAPOLIS — IMPD officers arrested a woman, who they labeled a “terrorist,” after she drove her car into a building that she thought was a Jewish school.

However, the building is used by the Israelite School of Universal and Practical Knowledge which has been labeled and anti-semitic hate group.

Ruba Almaghtheh, 34, was arrested on a preliminary charge of criminal recklessness.
Ruba-Almaghtheh.jpg

I'm of Irish-Italian ancestry and a Catholic to boot, but I get mistaken for Jewish from time to time (even by Jewish people) So I'm just wondering when one of these idiots gets around to calling me a Hebe.

Reminds me of just after 9/11 when some idiots harassed Sikhs thinking they were Muslims.

Ruba-Almaghtheh.jpg

Self-inflicted footshoot!

Who would have thought such hatred could come from dark skinned people. I thought the top concern was White supremacy?

I’m shocked.

Forum List

Back