Trump Testifies Nov 6th Addition

What will the Donald do?

Will he agree with the FACTS or present alternative Facts?

There is NOTHING in the news re: J6 that is factual, Winnie. Kind of like what you post. BTW, educator (LMAO), did you forget how to spell EDITION or are you trying to teach 'rithmetic.

No judge directs how words come out if a defendants mouth while Presenting His Defense

No, I don't think that is the case here.
I am monitoring Maggie Haberman's feeds from the courtroom.

And what I can gather is the judge is indeed 'directing'...and 'controlling'....what Don Trump wants to say.
He is directing and controlling to: the relevant topic; the question asked; this issue at hand.

It's what judges....competent experienced judges do. I'm pretty sure.
Keep the line of questions appropriate, and the line of responses appropriate to the trial issue.

Now I ain't a judge, or even a lawyer....but, am pretty sure judges want to keep the attention of the court focused on the alleged infraction, the evidence for it, and the defense's response. Defendants....in civil or criminal trials....don't get to expound on whatever topic they find interesting at the moment.

I'm OK with that. Seems common sense. I'm confident that all of the posters on this venue see and understand the usefulness of such focus by court personnel.

The judge is trying to mandate the nature of how he testifies and that’s biased and not permitted.
Anyone called to the stand, is only allowed to answer the questions put forward to them. Tacking on a campaign speech, to the end of each answer is unacceptable.

Forum List

Back