Trump Tells Voters In Michigan That 200 Auto Plants Have Been Built Since Being President

It exist now just as it has since the country was founded, you basically in denial or trying to make us think you are.
You are the one who is in denial

every law aimed at disadvantaging blacks has been repealed and in many cases replaced with laws that discriminate against whites instead - such as affirmative action

and where laws are neutral government pressure to assist black people exists

one example of that is the federal lawsuit against Georgia-Pacific for requiring new employees to be able to read and write

the feds said that was unfair to black people

if systemic racism exists its the soft bigotry of low expectations that liberals have for black people

It exist now just as it has since the country was founded, you basically in denial or trying to make us think you are.
You are the one who is in denial

every law aimed at disadvantaging blacks has been repealed and in many cases replaced with laws that discriminate against whites instead - such as affirmative action

How is that when WHITE women benefit the most from it.

and where laws are neutral government pressure to assist black people exists.

Evidently we know that pressure isn't alot.

one example of that is the federal lawsuit against Georgia-Pacific for requiring new employees to be able to read and write

the feds said that was unfair to black people.

Are you saying ALL white folks can read and write.

if systemic racism exists its the soft bigotry of low expectations that liberals have for black people

Of course I know you don't believe that garbage.

You can give them report after report that illustrates systemic racism and classism in the justice system and they will ignore it...
You have not provided ANY evidence of alleged systemic racism
So when you dic suckers were cheerleading Trump signing a prison reform bill -- what the fuck did you think that bill was addressing??

Here is what is going to happen.....any report I link that reports on any type of systemic racism in the justice system -- a trumper will find a way to deny it because Trumpers are too fragile to talk about it.....

They would rather wander off into the weeds about how they are all oppressed by Marxists and communists because of some film on Netlfix or because a rapper made a song about her pussy....these people are clowns.....

the anti white discrimination is aimed at white males

white women have no more legal advantages than blacks do

so any difference in results has to do with lack of effort on the part of black people not legal roadblocks

the anti white discrimination is aimed at white males.

How is that when your wife, daughters, mothers, sisters, aunts and cousins benefit, when they benefit you benefit.

white women have no more legal advantages than blacks do.

White men and women have a helluva lot more legal advantages than we do.

so any difference in results has to do with lack of effort on the part of black people not legal roadblocks

Smfh.

That's easy, look at crime stats and incarceration stats.
Like the man said, if you cant do the time dont do the crime/quote]

I don't have a problem with that, but white men should have to do the same time for the same crime.

out-of-wedlock birth rates are the real problem in the black community

You do realize that many of these households have the father in the home, but because they are not married they are counted as single family homes.

How is that when your wife, daughters, mothers, sisters, aunts and cousins benefit, when they benefit you benefit.
Replacing white males with white females or minorities DOES NOT benefit white males

nor does it benefit society if the replacements are less qualified

I don't have a problem with that, but white men should have to do the same time for the same crime.

You do realize that many of these households have the father in the home, but because they are not married they are counted as single family homes.

Disparity of sentencing is a class thing not skin color

wealthy kids, black or white, get better treatment in the courts than poor kids do

And many do not

many may have an adult male hanging around but not necessarily the biological father of the kids

Replacing white males with white females or minorities DOES NOT benefit white males

nor does it benefit society if the replacements are less qualified

Sure it does, because those white females are your wives, sisters, mothers, aunts and cousins.

So are you saying white males are smarter than everybody else?

Sure it does, because those white females are your wives, sisters, mothers, aunts and cousins.
I am not a black guy who is satisfied to hang around on a street corner all day

and, white females have no advantage over minorities for the same position

Disparity of sentencing is a class thing not skin color

wealthy kids, black or white, get better treatment in the courts than poor kids do

False. When it comes to black folks it doesn't matter what are status in life is. There are 2 Justice systems in this country.

Forum List

Back