Trump Tells Voters In Michigan That 200 Auto Plants Have Been Built Since Being President

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

“The United States lost 500 auto and auto parts factories under the Obama and Biden disaster,” Trump said, reading from a teleprompter. “Before the virus, my administration added over 200 auto and auto parts plants.” “It says 200, can you believe that?” he added.

The reason why Trump stopped himself in the middle of his speech and said "can you believe that?" -- is because he couldn't even believe it -- because he was reading the speech for the first time and had no idea that a lie of that size would be in the speech.....but why not flat out lie about something like that? The people you are talking to will believe it anyway -- and even if it isn't true -- at least the lie would trigger the other side......

Fact of the matter is -- when Obama took office after the 2008 financial collapse -- there were 691,000 auto industry jobs.......when he left office, there were 953,000 auto industry jobs....as of now, there are 904,000 jobs in the auto industry.....and no, there were not 200 new auto plants being built....but like I said, you might as well lie since you know no one will really challenge you anyway...

“The United States lost 500 auto and auto parts factories under the Obama and Biden disaster,” Trump said, reading from a teleprompter. “Before the virus, my administration added over 200 auto and auto parts plants.” “It says 200, can you believe that?” he added.

The reason why Trump stopped himself in the middle of his speech and said "can you believe that?" -- is because he couldn't even believe it -- because he was reading the speech for the first time and had no idea that a lie of that size would be in the speech.....but why not flat out lie about something like that? The people you are talking to will believe it anyway -- and even if it isn't true -- at least the lie would trigger the other side......

Fact of the matter is -- when Obama took office after the 2008 financial collapse -- there were 691,000 auto industry jobs.......when he left office, there were 953,000 auto industry jobs....as of now, there are 904,000 jobs in the auto industry.....and no, there were not 200 new auto plants being built....but like I said, you might as well lie since you know no one will really challenge you anyway...
I tried to read the article but it had an add every two sentences,,but couldnt find anything that proves it was a lie or incorrect,,,

.but like I said, you might as well lie since you know no one will really challenge you anyway...

Like Obiden saying he wants to put 720 million women back into the work force.

Let him pull that off, and I'll vote a straight deomcratic ticket for the rest of my life......

If trump misspoke about the auto plants then it should be corrected

but he is the only candidate for president who truly cares anything about increasing factory jobs for Americans

and that matters more in the long run
All of the "misspoke" smelly has done it would take years for corrections.

.but like I said, you might as well lie since you know no one will really challenge you anyway...

Let him pull that off, and I'll vote a straight deomcratic ticket for the rest of my life......
Unless you're rich or wealthy you should already be voting a Democratic ticket.

but he is the only candidate for president who truly cares anything about increasing factory jobs for Americans

Hopefully you will have four more years to work on that

the Important point is that trump cares about returning factory jobs to America and the media and career washington swamp rats do not

I'm doin' pretty good.

For me, though, despite the ignorant attempts of the left to convince me otherwise, it's not about money. It's about our country.

It's about having someone in office who understands that we shouldn't bend over backwards to appease the whims of negro terrorists. It's about having someone in office who understands that we have to stop, not lessen, but stop illegal immigration. It's about having someone in office who understands that "defunding" police departments is a monumentally shitty idea. It's about having someone in office who understands that you shouldn't blame a gun manufacturer when some piece of shit negro shoots a little white boy who's riding his bicycle.

I fail to see the Biden understanding any of that and, if he's elected president, I believe he'll represent the single greatest threat to this country since 1962...

Last edited:

It is going to take the worse things possible to happen to our nation to equal the lies of Obamacare and the suckers who have paid for it. And parasites like Nancy who does not even have the decency to leave office after that.

As usual you lie like a rug....

the 900,000 jobs were always there it's just that some of them were on hold until their employers were able to take them back in.... I have yet to meet a single liberal that says anything
true about the 2008 collapse including who and what was responsible for it.

Trump said nothing about building anything...what the fuck are you talking about? More that 200 new supply companies opened up since the beginning of the tariffs on Chinese made auto parts you dumb ass.....they didn't necessarily build anything....they simply moved into existing buildings and opened up shop ..... There are five new Auto suppliers right in my city alone who came up quickly due to the tariffs on Chinese brake parts, suspension parts and electrical parts in particular. At the same time China lost hundreds of suppliers to places like South Vietnam and Taiwan.

JO

You're so full of shit your breath stinks.

150 million Americans killed by gun violence since 2007.
-biden

And this list of his FUCKING LIES would dwarf yours.

Eat it.

I tried to read the article but it had an add every two sentences,,but couldnt find anything that proves it was a lie or incorrect,,,

It had a "what" every two sentences?

It had a "what" every two sentences?
hahahahaha,,
you got me there,,,

man you are so smart for an admiral dumbass,,,

the Important point is that trump cares about returning factory jobs to America and the media and career washington swamp rats do not

How many has he returned?

I'm doin' pretty good.

For me, though, despite the ignorant attempts of the left to convince me otherwise, it's not about money. It's about our country.

MAWA

1600005440437.png

It's about having someone in office who understands that we shouldn't bend over backwards to appease the whims of negro terrorists.

Who are the Negro terrorists you are speaking of.
It's about having someone in office who understands that we have to stop, not lessen, but stop illegal immigration.

What happened to that caravan horde that Trump claimed was coming across the border, amazing how that just evaporated into thin air.

It's about having someone in office who understands that "defunding" police departments is a monumentally shitty idea.

Well when you believe the police are there to Serve, protect and break a Nword's neck I guess so, but when you want better policing between the police and the communities they are suppose to SERVE it might not be a shitty idea.

It's about having someone in office who understands that you shouldn't blame a gun manufacturer when some piece of shit negro shoots a little white boy who's riding his bicycle.

Who has done that? Please show me a post where someone has defended this POS for shooting a child in the head. That is nothing more than right wing propaganda.

I fail to see the Biden understanding any of that and, if he's elected president, I believe he'll represent the single greatest threat to this country since 1962...

Yea because when you want to go back to the Good Ole Days of the 40s and 50s of course you don't anyone who wants to move the country forward not backwards.

How many has he returned?
Not as many as we are hoping for

but the fight continues

trump is getting a low of opposition in washington from the pro china quislings

Who are the Negro terrorists you are speaking of.

BLM...

What happened to that caravan horde that Trump claimed was coming across the border, amazing how that just evaporated into thin air.

That's because it was stopped...

Well when you believe the police are there to Serve, protect and break a Nword's neck I guess so, but when you want better policing between the police and the communities they are suppose to SERVE it might not be a shitty idea.

You're not exactly the sharpest crayon in the box.

See, I absolutely reject the notion that police are bad. Sure, there are some bad ones, but you're going to get "bad ones" in any profession.

And who broke a negro's neck?

Who has done that? Please show me a post where someone has defended this POS for shooting a child in the head. That is nothing more than right wing propaganda.

What's that idiotic BLM slogan? Oh, right: "SILENCE IS VIOLENCE".

There's been little, if any, outcry from the left and/or negro community about this particular case.

But my point is solid. People try to sue gun manufacturers for deaths caused by guns. Would you suggest it's never happened?

Yea because when you want to go back to the Good Ole Days of the 40s and 50s of course you don't anyone who wants to move the country forward not backwards.

You're likely an ignorant child, so you may not be aware of the trouble a democrat got us into in 1962. That's fine. You're clearly not smart enough to understand all of the ramifications of it, anyway.

I was in federal law enforcement for eight years. My Dad was a New York State Trooper and my Grandfather was NYPD. I have friends who are retired cops who have sons and daughters who are cops. They are all decent, upstanding people who want only to do the best for the communities they've willingly decided to serve.

Their worth to our country is infinitely more valuable than vermin monkeys rioting in the streets and burning cities to the ground...[/quote][/QUOTE]

For every woman put into the workforce, Wall Street attorneys will find a way to lay off a man.

Forum List

Back