Trump Tells Voters In Michigan That 200 Auto Plants Have Been Built Since Being President

I would rather hear a man make a gaffe like that, than someone who knows there is a serious pandemic in our country and hides it from the American people.

Not me.

Biden's slipping. He lacks the mental fortitude for the job...

What is mental fortitude?

What is going to happen in America if Biden is president as compared to what is happening with Trump.

He'd be a wild card. We can't definitely say what would happen, but it's a fair bet that it wouldn't be good. The way he misspeaks could be dangerous in a delicate negotiation.

We just can't take that chance...

Trump misspeaks often, so why is it ok when he does it? I would rather have a president that misspeaks as compared to a president who constantly lies.

You don't want a President who misspeaks in a delicate negotiation with a foreign entity. Hell, these days that kind of thing could start a war...

I would rather hear a man make a gaffe like that, than someone who knows there is a serious pandemic in our country and hides it from the American people.

Not me.

What is going to happen in America if Biden is president as compared to what is happening with Trump.

He'd be a wild card. We can't definitely say what would happen, but it's a fair bet that it wouldn't be good. The way he misspeaks could be dangerous in a delicate negotiation.

Trump misspeaks often, so why is it ok when he does it? I would rather have a president that misspeaks as compared to a president who constantly lies.

You don't want a President who misspeaks in a delicate negotiation with a foreign entity. Hell, these days that kind of thing could start a war...
Nobody is going to initiate a war with the US.

Not me.

You've heard Alzeimer's Joe talking. Can you imagine that in important negotiations or meetings anywhere, on any topic? The guy's not a fool, he's mentally unstable and unfit for the job...

Not me.

You've heard Alzeimer's Joe talking. Can you imagine that in important negotiations or meetings anywhere, on any topic? The guy's not a fool, he's mentally unstable and unfit for the job...
I apologize, I mistakenly thought you were referring to Trump.
Biden's wife must be some bitch to subject her husband to this public embarrassment.

I apologize, I mistakenly thought you were referring to Trump.
Biden's wife must be some bitch to subject her husband to this public embarrassment.

It's all good. Biden's just such a poor quality candidate, but yet he's still the best the left can come up with.

They're fucking doomed...

my administration added over 200 auto and auto parts plants
Auto PARTS Plants.

Can you not read?

I used to run those JIT (just in time) parts shipments from Laredo (shipped in from Mexico) to Detroit and Cadillac Michigan, Claycomo Missouri and Atlanta Georgia.

If the shipment was not delivered on time, the plant shut down, and we could be charged $10k for every minute the production line was down.

That those part manufactured moved back to the US is no surprise. 200 parts manufactures moving back actually sounds low.

.but like I said, you might as well lie since you know no one will really challenge you anyway...

Like Obiden saying he wants to put 720 million women back into the work force.

Let him pull that off, and I'll vote a straight democratic ticket for the rest of my life......
For every woman put into the workforce, Wall Street attorneys will find a way to lay off a man.

That's hardly the point.

Biden says he wants to put 720 million into the American work force.

720 million is roughly double the population of the United States...

You mean the 17 MDs in Congress who knew about it but said nothing?

No I mean the man that admitted he knew and lied to the American people.

Not me.

Biden doesn’t lie; he simply doesn’t remember anything.

So you prefer a man that lies.

Not me.

So you want a President who lies in a delicate negotiation with a foreign entity. Lying doesn't start wars, does it?

Not me.

That is the right wing propaganda machine against the man. That's the Trump way, keep repeating a lie until it becomes the truth or what you hope folks will accept as the truth.

Again how many?
I dont know

not enough, but progress takes time
Did you call this progress when Obama was president??

_112740292_optimised-us_afr-am_jobs_v1-nc-003.jpg

When black unemployment was lowered by almost 8 pts (the largest reductions in US history) did you call that progress??

Or did you only pretend to care about black unemployment when Trump got elected?? even tho he only lowered it by 1 to 2 pts....but ironically nobody talks about black unemployment now...I wonder why...

Again how many?
I dont know

View attachment 388461
When black unemployment was lowered by almost 8 pts (the largest reductions in US history) did you call that progress??

Or did you only pretend to care about black unemployment when Trump got elected?? even tho he only lowered it by 1 to 2 pts....but ironically nobody talks about black unemployment now...I wonder why...
Voters, including black people, dont need a chart to tell them that Trumps economic policies were working for them

I am sorry to say that both obama and trump rely on massive deficit spending which will be our downfall someday

But for the sake of this election I think trump will get credit for his efforts

Not me.

That is the right wing propaganda machine against the man. That's the Trump way, keep repeating a lie until it becomes the truth or what you hope folks will accept as the truth.

No, I can reach that conclusion on all my own. When someone is as mentally detached as Biden is, it's pretty obvious...

Who are the Negro terrorists you are speaking of.

BLM...

What happened to that caravan horde that Trump claimed was coming across the border, amazing how that just evaporated into thin air.

That's because it was stopped...

Well when you believe the police are there to Serve, protect and break a Nword's neck I guess so, but when you want better policing between the police and the communities they are suppose to SERVE it might not be a shitty idea.

You're not exactly the sharpest crayon in the box.

See, I absolutely reject the notion that police are bad. Sure, there are some bad ones, but you're going to get "bad ones" in any profession.

And who broke a negro's neck?

Who has done that? Please show me a post where someone has defended this POS for shooting a child in the head. That is nothing more than right wing propaganda.

What's that idiotic BLM slogan? Oh, right: "SILENCE IS VIOLENCE".

There's been little, if any, outcry from the left and/or negro community about this particular case.

But my point is solid. People try to sue gun manufacturers for deaths caused by guns. Would you suggest it's never happened?

Yea because when you want to go back to the Good Ole Days of the 40s and 50s of course you don't anyone who wants to move the country forward not backwards.

You're likely an ignorant child, so you may not be aware of the trouble a democrat got us into in 1962. That's fine. You're clearly not smart enough to understand all of the ramifications of it, anyway.

I was in federal law enforcement for eight years. My Dad was a New York State Trooper and my Grandfather was NYPD. I have friends who are retired cops who have sons and daughters who are cops. They are all decent, upstanding people who want only to do the best for the communities they've willingly decided to serve.

Their worth to our country is infinitely more valuable than vermin monkeys rioting in the streets and burning cities to the ground...
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
Was it BLM terrorists that did this?
1600093913842.png

my administration added over 200 auto and auto parts plants
Auto PARTS Plants.

Can you not read?

I used to run those JIT (just in time) parts shipments from Laredo (shipped in from Mexico) to Detroit and Cadillac Michigan, Claycomo Missouri and Atlanta Georgia.

If the shipment was not delivered on time, the plant shut down, and we could be charged $10k for every minute the production line was down.

That those part manufactured moved back to the US is no surprise. 200 parts manufactures moving back actually sounds low.
and its still false.....

Which is why you can't refute a single thing I said.....

did you dumb asses celebrate Obama adding nearly half a million jobs to the auto industry or does giving him credit hurt your feels??

Again how many?
I dont know

View attachment 388461

Voters, including black people, dont need a chart to tell them that Trumps economic policies were working for them

I am sorry to say that both obama and trump rely on massive deficit spending which will be our downfall someday

Oh..

Black folks don't need charts to tell them this either......
_112740292_optimised-us_afr-am_jobs_v1-nc-003.jpg

Voters also don't need to charts to tell them this.......and how both parties are to blame for it.....but at least one party is willing to admit it -- the other instead relies on racist fearmongering to get people to vote for more of the same...(I will not say which is which because I know Trumpers love to self project)

EfL2WF4UEAEAOLp.jpg

Again how many?
I dont know

View attachment 388461

Oh..

Black folks don't need charts to tell them this either......View attachment 388512

Voters also don't need to charts to tell them this.......and how both parties are to blame for it.....but at least one party is willing to admit it -- the other instead relies on racist fearmongering to get people to vote for more of the same...(I will not say which is which because I know Trumpers love to self project)

View attachment 388515
Everything revolves around racism with you

Again how many?
I dont know

View attachment 388461

Oh..

Black folks don't need charts to tell them this either......View attachment 388512

View attachment 388515
Everything revolves around racism with you
What part of my statement is racist??

I'll wait while you keep avoiding the facts

What part of my statement is racist??
I would not call it racist, although the Black Lives Matter movement and the systemic racism/white privilege lie is pretty racist toward whites

what I see is that you have skin color on the brain and it affects everything you do or say

Forum List

Back