Trump Tells Voters In Michigan That 200 Auto Plants Have Been Built Since Being President

Was it BLM terrorists that did this?
View attachment 388507

Was that the result of animals rioting in the streets and burning our cities down? Because THAT'S what we're talking about.

Your photo shows the work of one psychopath and a chickenshit accomplice. Tragic as it was, it was a single instance carried out by McVeigh. He didn't go from city to city bombing buildings.

Whatever "point" you hoped to make has fallen woefully short of its goal...

Which is why you can't refute a single thing I said.....

Wtf are you talking about???

What you said...you dumb fuck...was 200 auto manufacturers didn't open in the US.

That's NOT what President Trump said.

Therefore...your bullshit has been refuted.

If you want to be treated like an adult, act like an adult and take responsibility for your mistakes.

If you are NOW moving the goalpost...as your 4th grade reading comprehension couldn't discern between auto manufacturers and auto PARTS manufacturers...that you contend that President Trump's statement is still false...WHERE IS YOUR PROOF?

Again how many?
I dont know

not enough, but progress takes time
Did you call this progress when Obama was president??

View attachment 388461
When black unemployment was lowered by almost 8 pts (the largest reductions in US history) did you call that progress??

Or did you only pretend to care about black unemployment when Trump got elected?? even tho he only lowered it by 1 to 2 pts....but ironically nobody talks about black unemployment now...I wonder why...
Voters, including black people, dont need a chart to tell them that Trumps economic policies were working for them

I am sorry to say that both obama and trump rely on massive deficit spending which will be our downfall someday

But for the sake of this election I think trump will get credit for his efforts

What are we giving him credit for?

View attachment 388507

Was that the result of animals rioting in the streets and burning our cities down? Because THAT'S what we're talking about.

Your photo shows the work of one psychopath and a chickenshit accomplice. Tragic as it was, it was a single instance carried out by McVeigh. He didn't go from city to city bombing buildings.

How many folks died at the hands of McVeigh and how many folks have died at the hands of all these animals in the streets?

“The United States lost 500 auto and auto parts factories under the Obama and Biden disaster,” Trump said, reading from a teleprompter. “Before the virus, my administration added over 200 auto and auto parts plants.” “It says 200, can you believe that?” he added.

The reason why Trump stopped himself in the middle of his speech and said "can you believe that?" -- is because he couldn't even believe it -- because he was reading the speech for the first time and had no idea that a lie of that size would be in the speech.....but why not flat out lie about something like that? The people you are talking to will believe it anyway -- and even if it isn't true -- at least the lie would trigger the other side......

Fact of the matter is -- when Obama took office after the 2008 financial collapse -- there were 691,000 auto industry jobs.......when he left office, there were 953,000 auto industry jobs....as of now, there are 904,000 jobs in the auto industry.....and no, there were not 200 new auto plants being built....but like I said, you might as well lie since you know no one will really challenge you anyway...
Who is gullible enough to believe that IF the President actually made a gaffe here that Americans are now going to vote for the Senile Gaffe King?

Who believes this kind of shit..

Like Obiden saying he wants to put 720 million women back into the work force.

He's inviting over the entire female population of China.

3ecVNh_0NaqudFb00.jpg

Again how many?
I dont know

View attachment 388461
When black unemployment was lowered by almost 8 pts (the largest reductions in US history) did you call that progress??

Or did you only pretend to care about black unemployment when Trump got elected?? even tho he only lowered it by 1 to 2 pts....but ironically nobody talks about black unemployment now...I wonder why...
Voters, including black people, dont need a chart to tell them that Trumps economic policies were working for them

I am sorry to say that both obama and trump rely on massive deficit spending which will be our downfall someday

You should give trump credit for standing up to china for the sake of America's future

but libs never will

Again how many?
I dont know

View attachment 388461

You should give trump credit for standing up to china for the sake of America's future

but libs never will

Did he really stand up to them or made it look like he stood up.

View attachment 388507

How many folks died at the hands of McVeigh and how many folks have died at the hands of all these animals in the streets?

The couldn't possibly matter.The fact is that BLM monkeythugs have wreaked havoc and brought violence to people who didn't deserve it, just like McVeigh.

The number of deaths isn't pertinent. What's pertinent is the methods and the intended result and, to that, I would submit that BLM is worse, in that McVeigh's act was a single act. He was caught and executed and he'll never kill anyone again.

BLM, however, shows up in sleepy little villages like La Mesa, California and burn it to the ground, and they threaten those who live in the area. The fact that these pigs can, and do, show up should scare any reasonable person. And that's the point of terrorism. Terrorism is defined as "the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims."

That fits BLM like a glove.

Shithead BLM defenders like you will only be satisfied until they kill more people, though, so fuck you...

Again how many?
I dont know

View attachment 388461

but libs never will

Trump is confronting the chinese and they dont like it one bit

for instance locking Huawei out of the 5g market in the US is huge

if trump has 4 more years I think he can get many concessions from china

View attachment 388507

The couldn't possibly matter.The fact is that BLM monkeythugs have wreaked havoc and brought violence to people who didn't deserve it, just like McVeigh.

The number of deaths isn't pertinent. What's pertinent is the methods and the intended result and, to that, I would submit that BLM is worse, in that McVeigh's act was a single act. He was caught and executed and he'll never kill anyone again.

BLM, however, shows up in sleepy little villages like La Mesa, California and burn it to the ground, and they threaten those who live in the area. The fact that these pigs can, and do, show up should scare any reasonable person. And that's the point of terrorism. Terrorism is defined as "the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims."

That fits BLM like a glove.

Shithead BLM defenders like you will only be satisfied until they kill more people, though, so fuck you...

The fact that you won't answer the questions, pretty much speaks for itself.

Again how many?
I dont know

View attachment 388461

but libs never will

Trump is confronting the chinese and they dont like it one bit

for instance locking Huawei out of the 5g market in the US is huge

if trump has 4 more years I think he can get many concessions from china

You are doing a lot of thinking, but you aren't bringing anything to back it up. Just opinion and nothing more.

It exist now just as it has since the country was founded, you basically in denial or trying to make us think you are.
Give me an example of systemic racism

The US Justice System for starters.
You can give them report after report that illustrates systemic racism and classism in the justice system and they will ignore it...

but will swear up and down that they are oppressed by communism and marxism....

It exist now just as it has since the country was founded, you basically in denial or trying to make us think you are.
Give me an example of systemic racism

The US Justice System for starters.
You can give them report after report that illustrates systemic racism and classism in the justice system and they will ignore it...

but will swear up and down that they are oppressed by communism and marxism....

Amazing how that works.

Forum List

Back